PDA

View Full Version : Homeland Security monitors social media sites

Texas Soldado
01-17-2012, 09:24 AM
So the Dept of Homeland Security :hitler: monitors social media including Twitter; Drudge Report; Facebook and I am wondering about Gunsnet.
So I just want to say emphatically that while I DO believe in the 2nd Amendment, I do not own any weapons and have no plans to EVER own weapons. Weapons are Baaaad. :sheeple:

samiam
01-17-2012, 09:43 AM
I've always thought Homeland Security sounded better in German (Staatssicherheit), that being said they're still a giant waste of tax dollars

O.S.O.K.
01-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Well, if they are monitoring this site then I want to send them a message:

Go do something that will actually protect our country! You are wasting our taxpayer dollars looking on gun sites you idiots. Why don't you focus on fundamentalist islamic web sites? You will definately see some things to pursue on those sites. This site is populuated by patriots.

The only things they will find here are some bad mouthing of the current POTUS who is a communist and more of a threat to this country than anything that DHS will find on the internet!!

Texas Soldado
01-17-2012, 11:11 AM
Well, if they are monitoring this site then I want to send them a message:

This site is populuated by patriots.

The only things they will find here are some bad mouthing of the current POTUS who is a communist and more of a threat to this country than anything that DHS will find on the internet!!

I think Patriots are the people our communist leadership fear... Washington Times (April 16, 2009) Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Wednesday that she was briefed before the release of a controversial intelligence assessment and that she stands by the report, which lists returning veterans among terrorist risks to the U.S.

Krupski
01-17-2012, 12:05 PM
I've always thought Homeland Security sounded better in German (Staatssicherheit), that being said they're still a giant waste of tax dollars

It even abbreviates as SS. How fitting.