PDA

View Full Version : .....pyscho-tronic weapons used in sports ?

printerman
01-23-2012, 11:52 AM
How important is building stadiums to the fifth column ? (Bilderbergers / Illuminati)

Would they stoop to using the well tested , NSA developed pyschotronic weapon ?

Janet Reno allowed this evil weapon to be used during the Waco stand-off disaster years ago and few knew of it's possibilities !!!

Now the latest word is "There will be accidents that "are not" accidents" !!!

Could control in sports bring about public sentiment towards team stadiums that might otherwise fall unfavorable to scrutiny to halt spending .....

Chairman Mao built large stadiums during his indoctrination phase of "little red book" meetings ....

Knowing FEMA plans and NSA protocals for upcoming plagues , could stadiums become innoculation / indoctrination centers for micro-chip implantmintation and health control ?

There's a reason your team has made incredibly stupid decisions with coaches placed to destroy ....

.....another off-the-cuff post by printerman to get your eyes opened for the truth that many of you will only notice once it's happened !!!

ATAK, Inc.
01-23-2012, 12:16 PM
Doesn't this belong in the K-files???

5.56NATO
01-23-2012, 12:27 PM
Haven't games always been fixed?

old Grump
01-23-2012, 06:37 PM
.....another off-the-cuff post by printerman to get your eyes opened for the truth that many of you will only notice once it's happened !!! De truff, de whole truff and nuttin' but the truff. Pours me nother scotch there Clyde, me mug is empty. :smiley_freak:

El Duce
01-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Someone off the meds today?

Helen Keller
01-23-2012, 06:51 PM
Someone off the meds today?

probably ate the batteries out of one of his red dots.

alismith
01-23-2012, 08:54 PM
Huh? :gruebel:

alismith
01-23-2012, 08:55 PM
"The red bird has flown." I repeat,"The red bird has flown."

Charliebravo
01-23-2012, 09:40 PM
That is the most paranoid and pyschotic piece of asshattery that I've seen posted in years. Seriously, it's time to up the dosage.

alismith
01-23-2012, 10:18 PM
That is the most paranoid and pyschotic piece of asshattery that I've seen posted in years. Seriously, it's time to up the dosage.

Or, stop mixing the meds.

El Jefe
03-29-2012, 10:21 AM
Doesn't this belong in the K-files???

So why is it when I post a PSA to this moron I get called a dictator, but you he lets slide? WTF?!?

:soapbox: