PDA

View Full Version : Panetta Announces Israel Will Attack Iran.....

Warthogg
02-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Leon Panetta says Israel will attack Iran in the spring. Why Leon would make such an announcement I have not a clue.

Anyway, keep your gas tanks filled.

Wart

ETA:

Bomb

'Panetta believes Israel will strike Iran soon'

US defense secretary estimates Israel likely to strike Iran between April and June – before it reaches 'zone of immunity' in development of nuclear bomb, Washington Post columnist David Ignatius says

Yitzhak Benhorin
Latest Update: 02.03.12, 00:01 / Israel News

US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta believes that Israel is likely to strike Iran in the coming months, Washington Post columnist David Ignatius said Thursday.

"Panetta believes there is strong likelihood that Israel will strike Iran in April, May or June – before Iran enters what Israelis described as a “zone of immunity” to commence building a nuclear bomb," Ignatius wrote.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4184694,00.html

old Grump
02-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Give that boy a gun and post him on the border to protect Iran. A few weeks in the sun and sand should smarten that idiot up right nicely.

Warthogg
02-02-2012, 06:14 PM
Give that boy a gun and post him on the border to protect Iran. A few weeks in the sun and sand should smarten that idiot up right nicely.

Only fair. Bill Clinton said, before a Jewish audience in South Florida, he would grab a rifle and fight from a ditch to protect Israel. Too bad Bill didn't feel that way about fighting for the US.

Wart

mriddick
02-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Lets see one son out of the area in March, son #2 out in May... Hopefully they can hold off till then.

old Grump
02-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Hold off and let them kill each other off. That way we can't be blamed. They hit us we hit back but if they aren't putting bullets over our land or bombing our people where ever they are we should stay the hell out of it.

O.S.O.K.
02-02-2012, 07:25 PM
Aparently Paneta doesn't know what STFU means.... idiot.

We are truely burdended with the worst fucking political leadership that one can imagine at this time...

Ruskiegunlover
02-02-2012, 09:21 PM
yup, warts right.....nothing wrong or alarming at all with arming our times nazi-germany and hitler with a nuke...I am sure those iranians don't mean anything at all by their threats to take israel out. Just like hitler obviously didn't REALLY want living space for the germans in russia when he published Mine Kaump......

I hope israel takes action. Someone needs to. Since we DO have the worst leadership EVER in our history right now, and we won't, maybe israel will do the world a favor and do it.