PDA

View Full Version : Border Chaos

Focused Gunfire
02-08-2012, 12:31 PM
We got some serious problems on our borders. Cartels are now so bold as to open carry rifles into US territory. Murder in the form of beheadings, and disembowelments are on the rise as cartels grow more brazen from a weak opposition. There have been vans filled with body parts, and roads littered with them as horrifying warnings. Rape is also on the rise as the southern borderlands are left unguarded. Women’s underwear decorates trees and brush, as trophies of the brutal attacks.

With all this going on, our government seems more interested in hindering our border agents. They have been killed, shot at, and had their families threatened. Agent Diaz, in two separate internal reviews was found not guilty of excessive force. Then the US attorney’s office stuck their noses in prosecuted him, sending a clear message that this government is not on their side.

The government red tape maze is also used. Protected wildlife areas are used to block agents from pursuing criminals, requiring them to break off and get the ok from DHS. If they do get in or near the protected areas, they are hindered still. In 2009 an agent was wounded in the foot near Ramanote canyon, Arizona. They got a heli up there, but do to environmental concerns they could not extract him. They had to send a horse up to get him, and finally got the agent some treatment four and a half hours later.

Even our firefighters have been shot at while trying to put out fires that have been set near the border. The fires have been used as distractions to hide illegal activities.

In recent years there has been an increase in OTMs, Other Than Mexican. Prayer rugs and a book about suicide bombers have been found on our southern border. In the link, listen to cleric Abdullah al-Nafisi talk about a biological attack on the US.

What a mess. The next time some mental midget tries to tell you some garbage about how this is all about hateful white people, just do the world a favor set them straight on the facts. This is an adult subject that has been deliberately misrepresented by the MSM and Special interest groups to throw off the American people and thus delay any real action.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/insurgency-in-america-former-border-agent-details-national-security-threats-spilling-into-the-u-s/

old Grump
02-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Wait a minute, I just heard the president a week or so ago saying the problem is solved so well that there are fewer arrests and I read an article saying he was able to pull agents off the border because it was so secure. Are you insinuating that was a fib.

:shss:

I am all flubbergusted.

LAGC
02-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Oh for Pete's sake, just LEGALIZE the shit already and this cartel business would literally disappear OVERNIGHT. Just like it did after Prohibition was repealed when the 19th Amendment was ratified in 1933. Organized crime, after flourishing in the roaring 1920's, was devastated in its wake.

Why do we keep insisting on authoritarian solutions, militarizing the border, to deal with a problem that should be fixed by granting MORE liberty, not less?

Between ending the "war on drugs" and forcing employers to use e-Verify, our "border problems" would be solved without having to turn America into a police state.

Shadow Walker
02-08-2012, 01:19 PM
My God!!! I am having to agree with LAGC!!

Wait! Wait! He is really agreeing with me!

If the current illegal drugs are not legalized, the drug situation will get worst, and worst, until it gets as bad and over powering as our Liberal Federal government.

Wait a minute! The Cartels and the Liberal Federal government are already working together. Proof ... Fast and Furious.

Tx Dogblaster
02-08-2012, 01:27 PM
I have to agree with LAGC (as painful as it may be):smiley_pijp:

And now back to "occupying"...

5.56NATO
02-08-2012, 03:06 PM
We have a federal government whos main job is to protect our borders, and a military with wich to do so, but instead, the fedz are determined to erase our border, and use our military to defend the borders of shithole nations 5k miles away.

imanaknut
02-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Oh for Pete's sake, just LEGALIZE the shit already and this cartel business would literally disappear OVERNIGHT. Just like it did after Prohibition was repealed when the 19th Amendment was ratified in 1933. Organized crime, after flourishing in the roaring 1920's, was devastated in its wake.

Why do we keep insisting on authoritarian solutions, militarizing the border, to deal with a problem that should be fixed by granting MORE liberty, not less?

Between ending the "war on drugs" and forcing employers to use e-Verify, our "border problems" would be solved without having to turn America into a police state.

Was about to say I agree completely but I can't. It was the 21st amendment that repealed the 18th amendment. :D

Oswald Bastable
02-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Oh for Pete's sake, just LEGALIZE the shit already and this cartel business would literally disappear OVERNIGHT. Just like it did after Prohibition was repealed when the 19th Amendment was ratified in 1933.

Actually it didn't. It just moved more completely into things like gambling, prostitution, extortion, loan sharking, protection rackets, hijackings of goods, etc., etc., etc. You can expect the same from the cartels should all drugs be legalized...with a heavy dose of kidnapping for ransom thrown in.

l921428x
02-08-2012, 09:16 PM

Hell you tell me? You usually have all the answers. As your president tightens the stranglehold on the american citizen.

American Rage
02-08-2012, 11:21 PM
decriminalize weed, execution for everything else, including the coyotes who act as guides

NewbieAKguy
02-08-2012, 11:33 PM
Legalizing it won't make it go away. Still have blackmarkets in booze (moonshine, etc.). And cigarettes. And legal painkillers.....and, and, and.

People will always try to circumvent big brother and little brother (state, local) to keep "theirs." Plus, you know gov'ts hate competition.

IF it ever becomes legalized, then businesses better be given the opportunity to not hire people who use weed, or any other formerly illegal drug. You want to smoke weed every day? Fine, but you wouldn't be working for me. And none of this "I need this because I suffer from....insert condition here". That angle is already being used in court, i.e. the feds saying a trucking company couldn't fire a certain driver....even tho the guy is/was an admitted alcoholic and a DUI waiting to happen.

l921428x
02-09-2012, 12:12 AM
I agree. All this depends on what what you want.

LAGC
02-09-2012, 01:54 AM
Was about to say I agree completely but I can't. It was the 21st amendment that repealed the 18th amendment. :D

My bad, it was the 21st Amendment that repealed the 18th Amendment indeed.

I must have had women's suffrage on my mind. :)

l921428x
02-09-2012, 01:58 AM
My bad, it was the 21st Amendment that repealed the 18th Amendment indeed.

I must have had women's suffrage on my mind. :)

WTF? Repeal the 17th and make it work again.

Partisan1983
02-09-2012, 03:01 AM
Legalizing it won't make it go away. Still have blackmarkets in booze (moonshine, etc.). And cigarettes. And legal painkillers.....and, and, and.

People will always try to circumvent big brother and little brother (state, local) to keep "theirs." Plus, you know gov'ts hate competition.

IF it ever becomes legalized, then businesses better be given the opportunity to not hire people who use weed, or any other formerly illegal drug. You want to smoke weed every day? Fine, but you wouldn't be working for me. And none of this "I need this because I suffer from....insert condition here". That angle is already being used in court, i.e. the feds saying a trucking company couldn't fire a certain driver....even tho the guy is/was an admitted alcoholic and a DUI waiting to happen.

They already do ;)

What's that defination of insanity again......

NewbieAKguy
02-09-2012, 04:24 AM
Do they? As I mentioned, the definition of a "condition" or "disability" is constantly being rewritten to get more BS covered under the 'disabilities act'.....definition of is is.

Some more news about are "secure" borders: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/insurgency-in-america-former-border-agent-details-national-security-threats-spilling-into-the-u-s/

Shadow Walker
02-09-2012, 07:40 AM
A lot of the guys in the military smoke pot. They are more reliable than those who drink alcohol as a crutch, IMHO.

Warthogg
02-09-2012, 08:44 AM
We need to pass more laws. Maybe even make illegal drugs illegal. I favor much shouting and massive hand-waving to eradicate this problem.

Wart

5.56NATO
02-09-2012, 03:21 PM
A lot of the guys in the military smoke pot. They are more reliable than those who drink alcohol as a crutch, IMHO.

If alcohol is a crutch what's pot?

Tx Dogblaster
02-09-2012, 03:25 PM
We need to pass more laws. Maybe even make illegal drugs illegal. I favor much shouting and massive hand-waving to eradicate this problem.

Wart

:joker:

old Grump
02-09-2012, 06:16 PM

Wartwould that double the penalty or quadruple it, how does this work? :think:

davepool
02-09-2012, 10:51 PM

Wart

Don't forget the running around in circles, it's the running around in circles that get shit done.

Warthogg
02-10-2012, 12:44 AM
When running in a CIRCULAR PATTERN is added, I believe you can get a quad for those consuming or selling at LEAST $1.35 worth of rock cocaine.

Wart