PDA

View Full Version : Oh, this is rich. Al-Qaeda's racist...................

cciota
07-14-2010, 02:12 PM
I's sad when shouting "racist" is your only defense. They use it against those who disagree, they use it against the "Tea Party" and now this. Do they think this will somehow shame Al-Qaeda into stopping their attacks. What fools!

http://news.iafrica.com/worldnews/2531062.htm

United States President Barack Obama warned Africans on Tuesday that groups like Al-Qaeda saw their "innocent" lives as cheap, in a personal challenge to extremists on the continent after the Uganda bombings.

A US official meanwhile branded Al-Qaeda, linked to the Somalia-based Shebab group which claimed the attacks, as "racist," as the US cranked up its diplomatic response to increasingly active extremists in Africa.

Obama, leveraging his African heritage and popularity on the continent, took direct aim at Shebab and Al-Qaeda after attacks on crowds in Kampala glued to the World Cup final on Sunday killed at least 76 people.

'African lives disregarded'

"What you've seen in some of the statements that have been made by these terrorist organisations is that they do not regard African life as valuable in and of itself," Obama told the South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC).

"They see it as a potential place where you can carry out ideological battles that kill innocents without regard to long-term consequences for their short-term tactical gains," he said, in the interview to be broadcast early on Wednesday.

Obama's intervention marked the first, direct comments by the president, whose father was Kenyan, on the Kampala bombings.

A senior American official made clear Obama was taking a direct swipe at the ideology and motives of Al-Qaeda affiliates on the continent, which US intelligence agencies say are the extremist group's most active franchises.

"The president references the fact that both US intelligence and past Al-Qaeda actions make clear that Al-Qaeda and the groups like (Shebab) that they inspire — do not value African life.

'Al-Qaeda is a racist organisation'

"In short, Al-Qaeda is a racist organisation that treats black Africans like cannon fodder and does not value human life," the official said, on condition of anonymity.

US officials drew parallels between the Uganda attacks and the 1998 bombings of American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, which killed hundreds of Africans, to suggest Al-Qaeda viewed people on the continent as acceptable casualties of its wider goals.

matshock
07-14-2010, 03:27 PM
Howdy ccitoa.

I'm so sick of Obama, kongress and the shitcago mafia at this point I want to puke just thinking about them so I don't.

From here on out my reply to all such posts is "Down with all Democrats and their collaborators."

That whole party needs to go the way of the Whigs.

L1A1Rocker
07-14-2010, 03:40 PM
This thread is racist.

Sorry, someone was gonna say it eventually.

cciota
07-14-2010, 03:51 PM
This thread is racist.

Sorry, someone was gonna say it eventually.

Like that means something anymore!

chiak47
07-14-2010, 11:35 PM
http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss22/jonconklin/thats_racist_animated1.gif

El Jefe
07-15-2010, 01:21 PM
A dog smells his own ass first.

Bluedog
07-15-2010, 01:31 PM
Well to be fair, Muslims are racist. They will use blacks for their own gain, but consider them sub-human. The Darfur Genocide is Arab Muslims killing negro Muslims. Their common religion means nothing. If Muslims have no infidels to kill, they will call other Muslims infidels and kill them instead.

gi_janearng
07-15-2010, 01:59 PM
http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss22/jonconklin/thats_racist_animated1.gif

That .gif never fails to crack me up everytime I see it.