PDA

View Full Version : Was I supposed to re-register?

kimberkid
08-19-2010, 07:08 AM
I don't think I got a email that the site was back up ... I just clicked on the old link and got the 404 page and saw the link to click here to get back to society ...

When I tried to log in my user name and pin was invalid so I re-registered but haven't re-upped yet ... was thinking I was due in October.

Did I see something about old posts being restored? ... if so, why did I have to re-register?

abpt1
08-19-2010, 07:27 AM
I don't think I got a email that the site was back up ... I just clicked on the old link and got the 404 page and saw the link to click here to get back to society ...

When I tried to log in my user name and pin was invalid so I re-registered but haven't re-upped yet ... was thinking I was due in October.

Did I see something about old posts being restored? ... if so, why did I have to re-register?

Yes because the old data has not been recovered yet. Apparently it will be returned sooner or later then the new and old Data will be consolidated.

slamfire51
08-19-2010, 07:32 AM

The old site is under a legal battle. Hopefully it'll be back with all the old info soon.
I believe we all had to re-register.
Staff will let you know your contribution status.

blobman
08-19-2010, 07:34 PM
welcome back kk

kimberkid
08-19-2010, 08:56 PM
Ahhh! Now I understand!

Thanks for the welcome, its good to be back ... good to have the forum back too!

AKTexas
08-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Ahhh! Now I understand!

Thanks for the welcome, its good to be back ... good to have the forum back too!

So we will see your new acquisitions soon?Welcome back!