PDA

View Full Version : Hammer attack at Columbine High School!

was_peacemaker
02-14-2012, 06:57 AM
This is just weird.

"A 14-year-old Columbine High School student was arrested Monday morning, accused of beating two students with a hammer."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/30447272/detail.html?source=den

Schuetzenman
02-14-2012, 07:09 AM
Here come the Anti-Assault Hammer Laws.-:smiley20:

was_peacemaker
02-14-2012, 08:09 AM
Here come the Anti-Assault Hammer Laws.-:smiley20:

LOL Can you image the language?

In section B) 248 code 93: "No hammer weighing more than five ounces made out of Star Trek grade Klingon steel can not have a nail puller claw"

Bluntforce
02-14-2012, 09:04 AM
I mostly fear the high-capacity hammers and those dreaded micro Saturday Night Special hammers in the half ounce range because you just never know who's "hammered" and who isn't.

Helen Keller
02-14-2012, 10:30 AM
http://www.no-clutter.com/gallery/albums/motivational/stop-hammer-time.jpg

was_peacemaker
02-14-2012, 11:41 AM
http://www.no-clutter.com/gallery/albums/motivational/stop-hammer-time.jpg

Oh snap! LMAO!!! That is some funny stuff right there.

imanaknut
02-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Yes, when I first heard about it, knowing that Columbine High School is supposed to be the safest in the universe, the first thing that came to mind was the coming talk by our elected idiots about a ban on that dreaded evil assault hammer.

Where are Feinstein and Schumer when you need them???

davepool
02-14-2012, 02:09 PM
All framers,roofers and drywallers will now have to have their hammers registered and the face microstamped with their registration number. Home depot will be required to keep a copy of the hammer purchasers registration and ID on file. Felons will not be allowed to own or be in the presence of anyone using a hammer.

Shadow Walker
02-14-2012, 02:18 PM
It will also be illegal to thread a hammer for a silencer. Not that a hammer needs one, but why pass up a crisis when you can pass more "anti-" laws.

Helen Keller
02-14-2012, 02:40 PM
What about "IMpact Hammers" or "HAMMER DRILLS" ....:losing-it::losing-it::losing-it:

was_peacemaker
02-14-2012, 02:48 PM
What about "IMpact Hammers" or "HAMMER DRILLS" ....:losing-it::losing-it::losing-it:

You know those are NFA items! LOL

old Grump
02-14-2012, 04:26 PM
If you have a scope mount or bayonet mount on your hammer be advised they are now NFA items and no permits are being issued for them. Turn them in within the next 72 hours or face a stiff fine and a mandatory double life sentence.

mrkalashnikov
02-14-2012, 04:27 PM
The girl, who will not be identified because she's underage, was arrested at the school and is facing a felony charge of first-degree assault, said Jeffco Sheriff spokeswoman Jacki Kelley.

The fight started in the girls' bathroom, said Lynn Setzer, with Jeffco Schools. The two girls were arguing when the suspect, a freshman, took a hammer out of her bag, Setzer sai

I don't blame the school authorities one bit for being upset over this incident. Pure evil was unleashed there in 1999.

I'm sure her parents are very proud of the national publicity little missy has brought to her school & them.

Helen Keller
02-14-2012, 04:44 PM
All I can think of is that little girl in Adventures in BabySitting that always carried around that plastic Mjolnir.

was_peacemaker
02-14-2012, 05:00 PM
If you have a scope mount or bayonet mount on your hammer be advised they are now NFA items and no permits are being issued for them. Turn them in within the next 72 hours or face a stiff fine and a mandatory double life sentence.

Unless they are William Shatner approved!