PDA

View Full Version : Lotus Guns has a Polytech legend?

GG5789
02-18-2012, 12:56 PM
There is a website called lotus gun works that claim to be selling pre-ban polytech legends.

http://lotusgunworks.com/PreBan/PrebanPolyTechAK47SNationalMatchLegend.aspx

Is this legit? The picture they offer looks like a stamped receiver (from what I know)

They also have a pre-ban IMI uzi that I am wondering about, but I suppose thats for a different thread.

Has anybody ever heard of these guys?

imanaknut
02-18-2012, 01:23 PM
That is in fact the milled Poly Tech Legend National Match. The longer barrel National Match are fairly rare, and the one is listed as new in box. You don't find those too often in new condition.

Nice rifle, a great addition to a collection. Personally that price is a bunch high, but lately the prices of Poly Techs have gotten crazy, and some do sell. They are rare, banned from being imported, so the number is fixed, and the number of people entering the hobby is growing, and therefore so does the price.

Full Otto
02-18-2012, 02:54 PM
Has anybody ever heard of these guys?

Tooties?

No I haven't heard of them but they look interesting. Seem legit

insider
02-25-2012, 01:26 AM
Crazy high prices! I kissed my Legend once again thanking my luck for finding it for $1300 in pristine condition.

guns_ammo460
03-08-2012, 10:15 AM
Theyre legit--- I bought a IMI Uzi from them this year

WB!
03-14-2012, 11:27 AM
I'm not familiar with this company. That's a milled RPK (20-21" barrel). The price seems about average for "new". I expect the price to go up in the next few months.