PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a Spare Chicom Leather Sling Keepers?

Hobe Sound AK
02-18-2012, 05:50 PM
I am refering to the little Light Brown Leather Loop on thse SKS Sling's next to the big Buckle. They Take up the Slack, in Adjusting it. Could use 2. Have tryed almost every WTB Forum for them. let me know. Paul at: type56@comcast.net http://www.gunsnet.net/photopost/data/500/Sling_Keeper.jpg

imanaknut
02-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Saw this just after hitting send button! :D

Just checked my bag-o-slings and have a couple of slings with similar devices, but they are shaped a bit differently and are on dark green slings, not the light colored ones you show, so they are probably AK slings.

imanaknut
02-18-2012, 06:05 PM
Can't take a picture right now, my camera equipment is currently at my church where I am doing a photo "thing" for them. It is strange not having my camera's around!

imanaknut
02-18-2012, 07:05 PM
On Monday I will be able to contact a friend who has a ton of stuff. I'll see if he has anything.

Hobe Sound AK
02-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Gary If you find some that Is Fine, I will buy them off you. However if you dont that is ok as well. I found 2 Today by accident at my Gunsmith's Store. He had a Chicom SKS Chest Pouch with 2 of them on the Sholder Straps. So IF you dont find any it 's ok. I do thank you for your help and your time. Paul