PDA

View Full Version : I JUST Became a Ron Paul Voter...

Warthogg
02-19-2012, 11:09 PM
FOX News has fired Judge Andrew Napolitano.

I've never asked everyone to read all of something or listen to something special. This time I do ask.........only about 5 minutes.

http://patriotupdate.com/videos/judge-napolitano-how-to-get-fired-from-fox-business-in-under-5-mins/comment-page-2#comment-587618

Judge Napolitano in a very few minutes succinctly explained my fears and why Ron Paul should be my candidate.

No wonder the Judge had to be fired.

Wart

btcave
02-19-2012, 11:26 PM
Welcome to the fold brother. Lots of good it will do us... we got to teach the young.

NewbieAKguy
02-19-2012, 11:42 PM
Not being a smart-ass, but I hope the Judge, Mr. Paul, and his supporters realize he can't do everything he wants on his own. Congress and even the Supremes get a say in things too. Congress controls the purse strings and tells the President what to enforce....Paul can veto every piece of legislation sent his way, but remember he can be over-ruled if Congress wants. Congressional elections just as important if not more so that the presidential election IMO.

I'm half tempted to vote for Paul just to rock the GOP's boat, but I'm a realist as well.

PS. I find it weird how the Judge (who might as well wore a 'Paul 2012' button on his lapel the last few months) didn't throw Gary Johnson's name out as much as Paul or support him as much in his monologues....at least Johnson has been a governor of a State. Oh well, just something I thought was a bit odd for a self proclaimed Libertarian to not endorse/talk up the two Libertarians that are running; just the one.

Ronwicp
02-19-2012, 11:49 PM
They didnt fire him. His show got canceled because the ratings were low. he still works for Fox.

As for Paul, too many people are turned off by him. He is kinda creepy in him mannerisms and the way he talks. And I think a lot of people dont really understand what he is all about. He kind of comes off as a blame America for the worlds problems type. Not saying he is, but he sounds that way to a lot.

btcave
02-19-2012, 11:50 PM
Not being a smart-ass, but I hope the Judge, Mr. Paul, and his supporters realize he can't do everything he wants on his own. Congress and even the Supremes get a say in things too. Congress controls the purse strings and tells the President what to enforce....Paul can veto every piece of legislation sent his way, but remember he can be over-ruled if Congress wants. Congressional elections just as important if not more so that the presidential election IMO.

I'm half tempted to vote for Paul just to rock the GOP's boat, but I'm a realist as well.

PS. I find it weird how the Judge (who might as well wore a 'Paul 2012' button on his lapel the last few months) didn't throw Gary Johnson's name out as much as Paul or support him as much in his monologues....at least Johnson has been a governor of a State. Oh well, just something I thought was a bit odd for a self proclaimed Libertarian to not endorse/talk up the two Libertarians that are running; just the one.

I understand it won't change anything. Congress is the institution that needs a purge. Ron Paul gets my vote because of his character, his integrity and his honor. I understand he can't win or even if he did, it wouldn't change things much.

AK-47
02-20-2012, 01:17 AM
Ron Paul is the only Republican canidate that I could vote for in good conscience & I'm a Republican! The only reason the Congress has a 6% approval rating is because of the few honest politican such as him. I will not vote at all if Romney is given the party nomination & I detest Obama. I like many other Americans, am sick of voting for the less of two evil's, even if the devil already holds power in his grasp! I would cancel a vote for Obama, if Santorem was given the nomination, but would much rather vote for Paul! It's sad that we live in an era where such comprimises are common place! :soapbox:

l921428x
02-20-2012, 01:42 AM
If congress holds the purse strings Newbie, I do wish you would call them up and tell them. cause they do not act like it.

NewbieAKguy
02-20-2012, 02:31 AM
If congress holds the purse strings Newbie, I do wish you would call them up and tell them. cause they do not act like it.
No, they do not act like it. But we have a Senate that hasn't passed a budget in over 1000 days!!! And we're not talking about these BS short-term resolutions either. But sadly, who is more responsible? The oath-breaking a-holes who got us here, and not just the ones of today but of decades past as well, who either saw a program/constituency whose loyalty they didn't want to buy, or the mind-numbed sheeple who have been spoon fed the cradle-to-grave mantra since they were born who vote for these POS's?

Sadly, the "silent majority" has been silent for waaaaaaaaaay too long. They appeared briefly for Reagan, again for the 2010 elections, but where are the 'Tea Parties' now? Regretably too many "tea party" candidates were co-opted. Time to hold everyone's feet to the fire.

mriddick
02-20-2012, 05:40 AM
They didnt fire him. His show got canceled because the ratings were low. he still works for Fox.

As for Paul, too many people are turned off by him. He is kinda creepy in him mannerisms and the way he talks. And I think a lot of people dont really understand what he is all about. He kind of comes off as a blame America for the worlds problems type. Not saying he is, but he sounds that way to a lot.

This thread isn't about truth and facts :)

Warthogg
02-20-2012, 11:13 AM

The Judge had one of the highest rated shows on Fox Business.

Wart

ETA:
http://marketplayground.com/2012/02/19/judge-napolitano-tells-it-like-it-is-video/
http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-why-judge-andrew-napolitano-was-fired/

Warthogg
02-20-2012, 11:14 AM
This thread isn't about truth and facts :)

If not truth and facts then what is this about ??

Wart

mriddick
02-20-2012, 12:15 PM
If not truth and facts then what is this about ??

Wart

If the basis of the thread is the Judge was fired and he wasn't then could that rant of got him fired as the OP suggests?

O.S.O.K.
02-20-2012, 12:22 PM
If the WH is actually blackmailing the media to control the message then we are already at the flashpoint and there is little that can be done within the system to correct things.

Warthogg
02-20-2012, 12:33 PM
If the basis of the thread is the Judge was fired and he wasn't then could that rant of got him fired as the OP suggests?

Are you saying the Judge was 'not' fired....is that it ??

Wart

mriddick
02-20-2012, 12:38 PM
Are you saying the Judge was 'not' fired....is that it ??

Wart

I'm saying we discussed not too long ago, I think in the end Fox nor the Judge is saying he's fired and he's still appearing on Fox. I'm not even sure his show was on Fox news, wasn't it Fox business or some other Fox channel?? In what little I've watched other Fox shows they do seem to move shows and hosts around all the time, it's one of the things I find irritating about them.

Has he been offically terminated since that thread? All the links look to be based on the ones in the older thread.

Warthogg
02-20-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm saying we discussed not too long ago, I think in the end Fox nor the Judge is saying he's fired and he's still appearing on Fox. I'm not even sure his show was on Fox news, wasn't it Fox business or some other Fox channel?? In what little I've watched other Fox shows they do seem to move shows and hosts around all the time, it's one of the things I find irritating about them.

Has he been offically terminated since that thread? All the links look to be based on the ones in the older thread.

Fox Business I'm pretty sure. I've looked around a little more and am still not sure if the Judge's show has just been cancelled or the Judge has been fired. If only a show cancellation must have been hurriedly done as the Fox channel is going to use re-runs in that time slot for now.

Wart

ltorlo64
02-20-2012, 01:27 PM
The Judge seem to still be listed as an Anchor/Reporter on the Fox Business Network.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/watch/anchors-reporters/judge-andrew-napolitano-bio/.

I can't find his show but he is still listed.

gpwasr10
02-20-2012, 01:30 PM
I'm voting Paul, even if it means writing him in. I wont pull the lever on some assclown cause he wears an Elephant Lapel.

Warthogg
02-20-2012, 01:37 PM
The Judge seem to still be listed as an Anchor/Reporter on the Fox Business Network.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/watch/anchors-reporters/judge-andrew-napolitano-bio/.

I can't find his show but he is still listed.

How To Get Fired In Under Five Minutes

WHTC (blog)‎ - 1 minute ago
Why did Judge Andrew Napolitano get fired from his job at FOX News?
http://whtc.com/blogs/post/rkingman/2012/feb/20/how-get-fired-under-five-minutes/

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=Judge+Nap[olitano+fired+%3F&pbx=1&oq=Judge+Nap[olitano+fired+%3F&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=2595l10985l0l11612l25l23l0l2l2l0l174l2393l1 0.13l25l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=b458525cf4bca4f5&biw=1600&bih=818

Maybe these guys are just posting fake headlines ??

Wart

ltorlo64
02-20-2012, 01:42 PM
I'm voting Paul, even if it means writing him in. I wont pull the lever on some assclown cause he wears an Elephant Lapel.

While I know this was not the point of the OP, I need to point out that we did not get here overnight and we are not going to get out of this overnight. The far left liberals worked for almost 100 years accepting small victories that over time have provided us with a state where almost half of the people don't pay federal income tax, where people feel that without the government providing them money they would not be able to make it, and for our senior citizens to expect SS to pay for their retirement. I think that the only peaceful way to move our country back to the right is the same way. This means finding the most conservative candidate that can be elected and then push for the person with all our might. I also keep telling myself that 4 years ago no one thought President Obama stood a chance to win the election much less get the nomination from Secretary Clinton and yet he won. I think it is possible, given the right circumstances, for any of the Republican candidates to win, but the only way for that person to win is for us to stick behind that candidate and not splinter like happened with Perot and Bush. People may argue that Perot would have been better than Bush, and I would argue that either would have been better than Clinton, but because we were divided as conservatives we lost 8 years, pushing the country in a more liberal direction with things like the AWB. Our political system is founded on compromise and if we as conservatives don't learn that we will soon see a country where over 60% of the people don't pay federal tax. Once that occurs, I see no way back.

ltorlo64
02-20-2012, 01:45 PM
Maybe these guys are just posting fake headlines ??

Wart

Are you saying the link I posted is fake? I am not saying the headlines are fake but it would not be the first time the MSM reported something not quite correct. I just pointed out that the Judge is still listed on Fox Business as an active contributor, which if he were fired would seem strange. Granted, Fox may not have updated their site yet so we will have to see, I was providing more information.

Ronwicp
02-20-2012, 02:10 PM
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20120209006501/en/FOX-Business-Network-Adds-Encore-Presentations-Marquee

ltorlo64
02-20-2012, 03:55 PM
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20120209006501/en/FOX-Business-Network-Adds-Encore-Presentations-Marquee

Doesn't sound like he was fired, but it does sound like his show was cancelled.

American Rage
02-20-2012, 10:28 PM
Warthog This certainly pushes me toward the Paul camp.

The Judge is currently my choice for pres. But I'll take him for VP too.

deth502
02-20-2012, 10:57 PM

this is why obama will have no problem enjoying his second term.

there is too much infighting within the rep party. if you honestly think that 4 more years of obama would be better than whichever of the current runners up are, then you can waste your vote on principals. but until the party can rally together behind one candidate, they will never stand a chance.

im for paul, but its a fact that no one running on a write in vote is ever going to win president of the united states. when it comes time, if i, unfortunately, have to vote for santorum, gingrich, or romney to keep obama from a second term, im prepared to do it. a big win is great, but a small win is better than a loss.

NewbieAKguy
02-21-2012, 12:16 AM
this is why obama will have no problem enjoying his second term.

there is too much infighting within the rep party. if you honestly think that 4 more years of obama would be better than whichever of the current runners up are, then you can waste your vote on principals. but until the party can rally together behind one candidate, they will never stand a chance.

im for paul, but its a fact that no one running on a write in vote is ever going to win president of the united states. when it comes time, if i, unfortunately, have to vote for santorum, gingrich, or romney to keep obama from a second term, im prepared to do it. a big win is great, but a small win is better than a loss.
Agreed.

Warthogg
02-21-2012, 12:34 AM
Are you saying the link I posted is fake? I am not saying the headlines are fake but it would not be the first time the MSM reported something not quite correct. I just pointed out that the Judge is still listed on Fox Business as an active contributor, which if he were fired would seem strange. Granted, Fox may not have updated their site yet so we will have to see, I was providing more information.
Noooooooooo.....was wondering if the link *I* posted was bogus.

Wart

Warthogg
02-21-2012, 12:36 AM
Doesn't sound like he was fired, but it does sound like his show was cancelled.
I think this is correct. The Judge stays but the show is gone.

Wart

Warthogg
02-21-2012, 12:38 AM
Warthog This certainly pushes me toward the Paul camp.

The Judge is currently my choice for pres. But I'll take him for VP too.

The Judge is also my first choice but I would take him as VP with RP.

Wart

ltorlo64
02-21-2012, 12:39 AM
Noooooooooo.....was wondering if the link *I* posted was bogus.

Wart

This was not meant to be as argumenative as it sounded.