PDA

View Full Version : Christian Pastor In Iran To Be Executed

mrkalashnikov
02-24-2012, 08:55 AM
So much for the Religion Of Peace:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/02/22/iran-court-convicts-christian-pastor-convert-to-death/

Can you imagine what the worldwide outcry & condemnation would be if a US muslim was executed here for not being Christian?

mriddick
02-24-2012, 09:09 AM
He's just one that is getting attention, there are many more who simply just disappear.

NAPOTS
02-24-2012, 09:20 AM
And we apologize to them for burning a few fucking books.

greeenie
02-24-2012, 09:33 AM
hes an iranian national, hes not american, they have nothing to apologize for... its their law, their country, not like one of our ppl went over there and said "hey be christian" and got put to death...

btcave
02-24-2012, 09:37 AM
I ran into this a few times in the middle east. They are quite proud of thier faith and were eager to interact with us "Christian" Americans.

http://tallskinnykiwi.typepad.com/tallskinnykiwi/2011/11/coptic-cross-tattoo.html

O.S.O.K.
02-24-2012, 09:55 AM
hes an iranian national, hes not american, they have nothing to apologize for... its their law, their country, not like one of our ppl went over there and said "hey be christian" and got put to death...

But they would.

This is exactly the reason that I say that we need to pass a law that specifically defines islam as a political system and specifically that it's not a religion and not covered by the 1st Amendment as such. It would then be legal for us to ban mosques and sharia law.

Every home-grown muzzy terrorist attack was planned in a mosque.

greeenie
02-24-2012, 11:09 AM
personally i agree with u, but lets not stop at islam, lets include all religion, period. That way everyone is the same and we will have one less difference, and one less war to fight.

5.56NATO
02-24-2012, 11:26 AM
Also include the religion of atheism, as atheists are guilty of having murdered the most people in the last 100 years or so. Atheists like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot. I'm sure another enlightened atheist will come to power somewhere and make those other bloodthirsty atheists look like pikers. Maybe someone like you.

greeenie
02-24-2012, 11:36 AM
statistically, who has caused more wars, those of religious beliefs, or atheists? never seen a holocaust or childrens crusade stem from an atheist....

btcave
02-24-2012, 11:50 AM
War is caused by Governments. Whether religious or secular controlled it has always been government.

Blaming Religion or atheism is barking up the wrong tree.

greeenie
02-24-2012, 11:51 AM
which for the most part was originated and created by...

btcave
02-24-2012, 11:52 AM
which for the most part was originated and created by...

Men.

greeenie
02-24-2012, 11:54 AM
u guys crack me up avoiding the answer lmao. I love u

Warthogg
02-24-2012, 12:02 PM
Christian Pastor In Iran To Be Executed

Iran is the Muslim's flock to fleece. The guy oughta pick some nice Christian country and help fleece that flock.

Wart

Warthogg
02-24-2012, 12:03 PM
He's just one that is getting attention, there are many more who simply just disappear.

Yup.....many have been seen skin diving off Belize.

Wart

O.S.O.K.
02-24-2012, 12:08 PM
All other religions have gotten along just fine in this country since it's inception. Only islam presents a threat to our country. That is because it is not a religion in the same sense as Judaism, Christianity of all types, Hinduism, Budism, etc.

To ignore this and stand on principle to a fault is the path to ruination.

Warthogg
02-24-2012, 12:08 PM
Quote Originally Posted by greeenie View Post
which for the most part was originated and created by..

Men.

:baaa::baaa::holy-sheep:

Wart

Warthogg
02-24-2012, 12:13 PM
All other religions have gotten along just fine in this country since it's inception. Only islam presents a threat to our country. That is because it is not a religion in the same sense as Judaism, Christianity of all types, Hinduism, Budism, etc.

To ignore this and stand on principle to a fault is the path to ruination.

Only islam presents a threat to our country.

My friends, only we-the-people present a threat to our country.

Wart

btcave
02-24-2012, 12:15 PM
:baaa::baaa::holy-sheep:

Wart

And the men in power use the sheep as a sword. What is a sword without the hand that wields it? Give them something to have blind faith in and they will murder millions with a clear conscience. Whether Islam or Communism.

greeenie
02-24-2012, 12:29 PM
Whether Islam or Communism or Catholicism or Judaism or Ancient Greek Gods etc etc

fixed :roflmao:

btcave
02-24-2012, 12:44 PM
Whether Islam or Communism or Catholicism or Judaism or Ancient Greek Gods etc etc

fixed :roflmao:

Now you're getting it!

Dr. Gonzo GED
02-24-2012, 12:47 PM
statistically, who has caused more wars, those of religious beliefs, or atheists? never seen a holocaust or childrens crusade stem from an atheist....
Um, THE Hollocaust was started by a guy who only used religion as a political face card.

imanaknut
02-24-2012, 01:19 PM
This whole thing shows just how far Islam has strayed from it's roots with Muhammad as he in his early preaching believed that Judaism, Christianity and Islam could live together in peace. Somewhere since his passing, the radicals destroyed what Muhammad himself preached and started the belief that only they were worthy of living.

What we see today as Islam is nothing what Muhammad, their leader wanted of the religion.

Warthogg
02-24-2012, 01:24 PM
And the men in power use the sheep as a sword. What is a sword without the hand that wields it? Give them something to have blind faith in and they will murder millions with a clear conscience. Whether Islam or Communism.

Cue the sword wielding sheep stage left....now...now now !!:dancingsmile:

Wart

N/A
02-24-2012, 01:26 PM

Really? Stalin caused the death of up to 40+ million Soviets...Pol Pot caused the death of up to 4 million Cambodians...the Pathet Lao in Laos...

btcave
02-24-2012, 01:26 PM
You're cracking me up Wart!:lol:

Warthogg
02-24-2012, 01:35 PM
You're cracking me up Wart!:lol:

;)

Wart

Cypher
02-24-2012, 01:37 PM

Seriously? Let's see for starters....

* 65 million in the People's Republic of China
* 20 million in the Soviet Union
* 2 million in Cambodia
* 2 million in North Korea
* 1.7 million in Africa
* 1.5 million in Afghanistan
* 1 million in the Communist states of Eastern Europe
* 1 million in Vietnam
* 150,000 in Latin America
* 10,000 deaths "resulting from actions of the international Communist movement and Communist parties not in power."

Only about 100 million, in less than a hundred years. Who know how many before that.

btcave
02-24-2012, 01:46 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Eu9SQSvqdYc/S3SIUiyskSI/AAAAAAAAAu8/laH9JxqwXQ4/s400/sheep_cartoon1.jpg

Full Otto
02-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Also include the religion of atheism, as atheists are guilty of having murdered the most people in the last 100 years or so

Now they are getting pissed at the Muslims well one at least Judge Mark Martin

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/muslim-admits-attacking-atheist-muslim-judge-dismisses-case
Needless to say, this is totally, completely and unequivocally unacceptable. That a Muslim immigrant can assault a United States citizen in defense of his religious beliefs and walk away a free man, while the victim is chastised and insulted by a Muslim judge who then blamed the victim for the crime committed against him is a horrible abrogation.

5.56NATO
02-24-2012, 02:34 PM

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/muslim-admits-attacking-atheist-muslim-judge-dismisses-case
Needless to say, this is totally, completely and unequivocally unacceptable. That a Muslim immigrant can assault a United States citizen in defense of his religious beliefs and walk away a free man, while the victim is chastised and insulted by a Muslim judge who then blamed the victim for the crime committed against him is a horrible abrogation.

Holy crap!

Cypher
02-24-2012, 02:41 PM

That's insane. I can't believe the judge got away with that. Isn't there something in place to keep judges in place? It's hard to believe a judge has that much authority.

5.56NATO
02-24-2012, 02:50 PM
I suspect this is the beginning of sharia in America. Balkanisation will probably be next. If this goes unanswered.

btcave
02-24-2012, 02:55 PM

Why did the practice of tar and feathering jackasses like this go out of fashion?

greeenie
02-24-2012, 03:03 PM
or dragging behind a pickup truck?

American Rage
02-24-2012, 06:19 PM
And our president said......?

Kadmos
02-24-2012, 07:02 PM
And our president said......?

"The United States condemns the conviction of Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani. Pastor Nadarkhani has done nothing more than maintain his devout faith, which is a universal right for all people. That the Iranian authorities would try to force him to renounce that faith violates the religious values they claim to defend, crosses all bounds of decency, and breaches Iran's own international obligations."

Warthogg
02-24-2012, 07:14 PM
"The United States condemns the conviction of Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani. Pastor Nadarkhani has done nothing more than maintain his devout faith, which is a universal right for all people. That the Iranian authorities would try to force him to renounce that faith violates the religious values they claim to defend, crosses all bounds of decency, and breaches Iran's own international obligations."

Is that it ??

Wart

Kadmos
02-24-2012, 07:17 PM
Is that it ??

Wart

What, you want every word he said on the suubject? That you can look up yourself. I just answered the basic question. ;)

Warthogg
02-24-2012, 07:21 PM
What, you want every word he said on the suubject? That you can look up yourself. I just answered the basic question. ;)

:bigsmilebounce::dancingsmile:

Wart

btcave
02-24-2012, 07:24 PM
:bigsmilebounce::dancingsmile:

Wart

You are having way too much fun today.