PDA

View Full Version : Democrat Congressman,“we’re not looking to the constitution”

5.56NATO
02-26-2012, 06:12 PM
Of course they're not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kmp-am_FdQ

1 Patriot-of-many
02-27-2012, 01:16 AM
That is too perfect!!!!!! Finally the Democrats admit it. She was owned and hopefully replaced next election. Maybe the founders knew more than they are given credit for. Eventually the push back occurs and the Constitution re balances these tyrants?

I'm surprised there's no other replies to this video. Proof positive that the Democrats don't give a shit about the restraints put on them by their Constitution.

l921428x
02-27-2012, 01:35 AM
They are changing the language again. Tax and spend has been changed to revenue and investment, now abortion is being changed to contraception. I do not want federal monies funding abortion, most do not, so we change the word. Now abortion is no more than giving someone a rubber or a birth control pill, look at how cheap the unborn have become.

Gunner1558
02-27-2012, 09:52 AM
A local product.

Saw so much of her style of thinking where I worked, it would turn your stomach.

Other peoples' money...

We will give you everything we want you to have...

It's tax money, some body else is footing the bill...

We know what is best for you...

Only the rich will profit from these tax laws...

We have to take care of the ones who can't take care of themselves...

I'd be out of this state in a heartbeat, if the connections to friends and family were'nt so strong.

El Laton Caliente
02-27-2012, 09:58 AM
In a sane world impeachment charges would have been filed the next day for breach of oath of office.

5.56NATO
02-27-2012, 12:24 PM
Apparently they're not satisfied with the level of collapse we've achieved as a nation and feel more collapse is needed.