PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Breitbart dead at age 43 !

O.S.O.K.
03-01-2012, 09:56 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/01/andrew-breitbart-dies-natural-causes-website-reports/

DEVELOPING ...
Widely read conservative Internet publisher Andrew Breitbart has died, his attorney confirms.
The site Big Government, which he founded, reported that Breitbart, 43, died "unexpectedly from natural causes" in Los Angeles shortly after midnight on Thursday.
"We have lost a husband, a father, a son, a brother, a dear friend, a patriot and a happy warrior," the article on the site said. "Andrew lived boldly, so that we more timid souls would dare to live freely and fully, and fight for the fragile liberty he showed us how to love."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/01/andrew-breitbart-dies-natural-causes-website-reports/#ixzz1nsRkHbj8

------------------

What a shame. And you know that there will be those who think "assasination" but the article indicates "natural causes". So, I'm guessing a fatal heart attack...

LAGC
03-01-2012, 10:01 AM
"Died of natural causes at 43" my ass! I suspect substance abuse was involved, as he was totally wasted at recently as CPAC.

That guy was a major tweaker, always hopped up on something.

And so angry all the time too. Could have been a heart-attack.

Wonder what will happen to his Internet Media Empire?

sevlex
03-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Could have been foul play. The man had many enemies on the left - all the way up to the White House. Then again, he wasn't found in the hot tub.

I wonder what will happen to the video of Obama from his college days. Supposedly, it was going to be a game-changing October Surprise.

RIP.
:salute:

Richard Simmons
03-01-2012, 10:29 AM
"Died of natural causes at 43" my ass! I suspect substance abuse was involved, as he was totally wasted at recently as CPAC.

And your proof is?

ATAK, Inc.
03-01-2012, 10:30 AM

WOW, can you be any bigger of an ass? WTF do you know about this guy?

O.S.O.K.
03-01-2012, 10:39 AM
I forgot about that vid - hmmm. He has family and of course, company managment left to carry on. I hope they continue with his plans.

And LAGC, yes, do you have any evidence of your charges or are you just running your mouth again?

LAGC
03-01-2012, 10:56 AM
I thought it was public knowledge about his drug abuse problems?

Hasn't he admitted on camera that he's used cocaine? I seem to remember a story on the Huffington Post about it not too long back...

If you have any doubts he was wasted at CPAC a few weeks ago, see the videos posted here:

http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?15957-HAHAHA!-Drunken-Andrew-Breitbart-Loses-His-Cool-with-OWS-at-CPAC

ATAK, Inc.
03-01-2012, 11:27 AM

Hasn't he admitted on camera that he's used cocaine? I seem to remember a story on the Huffington Post about it not too long back...

If you have any doubts he was wasted at CPAC a few weeks ago, see the videos posted here:

http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?15957-HAHAHA!-Drunken-Andrew-Breitbart-Loses-His-Cool-with-OWS-at-CPAC

Wow, so he's human... What about 0bamas cocaine/pot abuse?

In the first vid when he is confronting the ows scum he is clearly angry, and rightfully so.

At his CPAC speech he may be a bit tipsy, I don't blame him, I'd have done a couple of shots after even being near to the ows scum.

You call him angry all the time? He was only angry when having to deal with the left, because there is no way to have a rational conversation with those creatures.

Did you know that AB was called the "Happy Warrior"?

O.S.O.K.
03-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Here's information on the videos that he has (had)....

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/02/11/breitbart_on_obama_ive_got_videosthat_nobody_has_s een

I do hope that his organization/family carries on his work.

Richard Simmons
03-01-2012, 12:43 PM

So he and everyone else on that video is yelling and he's "wasted" but not the rest of them? Then again if anyone can spot a wacko it would be another wacko.

L1A1Rocker
03-01-2012, 01:34 PM
That's a real shame, and at such a young age too. Some of his tactics pissed me off (who was the woman (Machile Bachman IIRC) that he chased around yelling at? But on par, I say that the journalism he brought forth was cutting edge and a needed service. I will miss his stories.

On edit: FAGC, you really have no place in a civilized society. I'm praying that no one gets hurt on the third strike I'm praying for.

Richard Simmons
03-01-2012, 01:57 PM
Heard on the radio at lunch that family is saying he had some heart issues about a year ago. Never met him but I'd peg him as a type A personality and that type of person can tend to burn out their candle a lot faster then the rest of us. From what I've heard he was pretty much a go-getter as far as meeting with folks, traveling, attending different events, etc.

Cypher
03-01-2012, 04:09 PM
Could have been foul play. The man had many enemies on the left - all the way up to the White House. Then again, he wasn't found in the hot tub.

I wonder what will happen to the video of Obama from his college days. Supposedly, it was going to be a game-changing October Surprise.

RIP.

That's a little eerie if we was about to release a damning video of obama before the election.

And your proof is?

He has the only proof he needs, his rectum is large enough for his head to fit.

mrkalashnikov
03-01-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm surprised I've never even heard of this guy....

Schuetzenman
03-01-2012, 06:00 PM

RIP.

This is what I think. I think the Obama Administration put a hit on him. I'd insist on a tox screen for Saxo Toxin, it simulates a heart attack.

Cypher
03-01-2012, 06:04 PM
This is what I think. I think the Obama Administration put a hit on him. I'd insist on a tox screen for Saxo Toxin, it simulates a heart attack.

The clintons sure know all about quieting opposition.

El Laton Caliente
03-01-2012, 07:01 PM
At 43 and sudden, my vote is Chicago style politics. He said with the videos he could take Obama down. I think the criminals in the white hut took him down.

Oswald Bastable
03-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Hasn't he admitted on camera that he's used cocaine?

As I understand it, he only wafted the aroma towards his nose, but never actually inhaled.

Oswald Bastable
03-01-2012, 07:55 PM

I believe digitalis will cause a heart attack.

O.S.O.K.
03-01-2012, 10:22 PM
There is an autopsy on the slate... let's see where that leads. It could be a shocker - what if it comes back some kind of heart attack inducing compound? Then we can start talkin.

blacksheep
03-01-2012, 10:28 PM

STFU You leftist knob gobbler.:loser:

sevlex
03-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Meanwhile back at the ranch.....the Obama Tapes will be released within 10 days.

l921428x
03-02-2012, 04:08 AM
RIP Andrew. A true caring american.

stinker
03-02-2012, 09:31 AM
There is an autopsy on the slate... let's see where that leads. It could be a shocker - what if it comes back some kind of heart attack inducing compound? Then we can start talkin.
Yup. I refuse to go into the conspiracy theory camp without evidence too. Yes the timing is massively coincidental and i would make sure he got the most thorough autopsy in human history, but until i see something other than coincidence i'm just not going there.

God speed Andrew. :animatedsalute:

Shadow Walker
03-02-2012, 09:44 AM
He probably suffered a heart attack when "they" injected the "chemical" in his vein.

Just a thought.

My thought is: were there any family or friends around when he had the heart attack. If not, I would be highly suspicious of a natural heart attack.