PDA

View Full Version : Just Got Back From The Range...

ATAK, Inc.
08-20-2010, 02:32 PM
Went with my FIL, MIL, CIL (cousin-in-law), and a friend of my FIL's to the new range in Las Vegas. Real nice facility, still lots of it to be built (1,200yd range, etc), but real nice, covered, with friendly range dudes!

We shot:
My PKM,
AK-74,
M-4gery,
SKS,
K98,
M1 carbine,
AK-47,
Carcano,
MN 91/59,
Desert Eagle,
PPK (WWII),
Taurus 9mm,
Glock 23,
Luger,
I think that is everything that everyone brought!

Needless to say, the PKM was the show-stopper, really gathered a crowd! The range guys were pissed cause they wanted to shoot it but couldn't. The tripod sucked on the shooting bench but ran fine from the bipod w/ assault can underneath!

All in all, an awesome morning of flying lead and burning powder!

cciota
08-20-2010, 02:40 PM
Went with my FIL, MIL, CIL (cousin-in-law), and a friend of my FIL's to the new range in Las Vegas. Real nice facility, still lots of it to be built (1,200yd range, etc), but real nice, covered, with friendly range dudes!

We shot:
My PKM,
AK-74,
M-4gery,
SKS,
K98,
M1 carbine,
AK-47,
Carcano,
MN 91/59,
Desert Eagle,
PPK (WWII),
Taurus 9mm,
Glock 23,
Luger,
I think that is everything that everyone brought!

Needless to say, the PKM was the show-stopper, really gathered a crowd! The range guys were pissed cause they wanted to shoot it but couldn't. The tripod sucked on the shooting bench but ran fine from the bipod w/ assault can underneath!

All in all, an awesome morning of flying lead and burning powder!

Doesn't sound like a "cheap" morning at the range (when is it?) but sounds like a good time was had by all!

El Jefe
08-20-2010, 08:33 PM
Doesn't sound like a "cheap" morning at the range (when is it?) but sounds like a good time was had by all!

Heh, that's why the boys and I shoot the 22's so much.

ATAK, sounds like you guys had a blast! No pun intended. :)

az_paul
08-21-2010, 01:57 AM
Sounds like a great time. We come up from Kingman, AZ frequently. I'll have to try it out.