03-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Only in MI.

http://youtu.be/xTjEwuuBRBE

blacksheep
03-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Time to pay back the state/taxpayers. :thumbspbig:

Shadow Walker
03-07-2012, 04:15 PM
If she used her food card to buy the lotto tickets, then the money belongs to the state. It might as well belong to the state since she doesn't want to get off of welfare.

O.S.O.K.
03-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Stupid bitch. That really pisses me off. She owns her home free and clear, car free and clear and has at least $300K in the bank but thinks its just fine to keep taking food stamps. No, let's not go get a damned job.

Even if she only gets 5% on investing that $300K, that's $15K a year to suppliment whatever job she can get - no mortgage, no car payment....

That right there is what's wrong with our country and why the breakdown of the family and work ethics has destroyed our country from the ground-up.

If we don't eliminate the funding for this shit right now, we are going down down down.

Solidus-snake
03-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Stupid fucking bitch, hope her ass gets some sort of punishment for this crap!

Godda milk owt all ya can get from Uncle Suger der ya? Pft..

old Grump
03-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Have you seen her or listened to her. She is a dope who barely knows what is going on. Its the system screwed up and the administrators of her program who aren't exercising due diligence. She has assets in excess of what is considered minimum so she should be disqualified from aid. Blame the system not her. I will bet you a brand new dollar bill she will be broke and bankrupt before 12 months is up and she will be on the systems dole again.

dishman
03-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Have you seen her or listened to her. She is a dope who barely knows what is going on. Its the system screwed up and the administrators of her program who aren't exercising due diligence. She has assets in excess of what is considered minimum so she should be disqualified from aid. Blame the system not her. I will bet you a brand new dollar bill she will be broke and bankrupt before 12 months is up and she will be on the systems dole again.
aint that just peachy for us taxpayers ;_)

imanaknut
03-07-2012, 11:34 PM
I wonder what I am doing wrong. I just today got my tax papers back from the CPA. Since retiring a year and a half ago, the paperwork because of my investments cause me to have to seek help figuring my taxes. The good news it that because of how I have invested, I actually showed negative income last year.

So why don't I get food stamps???

No answer needed, I know why.

And no, I do not have any money coming from social insecurity. I am too young to get my own money back yet.

LAGC
03-08-2012, 03:39 AM
More needless hand-wringing.

Once she has her next 6-month review of her Food Assistance benefits, they will ask her about her assets and she'll be promptly cut off.

It will cost the state much more money in trying to enforce a new law checking against Health and Human Services records than it would just paying out the few hundreds of dollars to lottery winners before they are detected.

Bottom line is abuse is few and far between, most people really depend on those benefits to get by each month. So its silly to attack the whole program over a few unethical nitwits who don't promptly call in to get their benefits stopped.

Solidus-snake
03-08-2012, 04:25 AM
FAGC, of course you would try to defend the broken system. I can list in short time over a dozen people I know who are on food stamps and don't need it, or are only on it because they're too Fucking lazy to get a job. No, we SHOULD attack the whole system, it is obviously broke.

And I suppose a "few hundred dollars" of taxpayers money is nothing to you, you'd have to be actually paying in to care.

Choke on a dick

LAGC
03-08-2012, 04:53 AM
I can list in short time over a dozen people I know who are on food stamps and don't need it, or are only on it because they're too Fucking lazy to get a job.

I call bullshit. I'm hardly upper-middle class and have many struggling friends, but even I know of only 1 person who is on Food Stamps, one of my ex-prison cellies who is also on disability. He gets less than $600 from SSI which he has to use to live on for the entire month (rent, utilities, etc.) His pitiful $100 he gets in food stamps benefits each month makes the difference between eating or starving.

Who are all these people you supposedly know? Family? Friends? I don't expect you to name names, but at least their occupation and relation to you, if you expect me to believe that.

And I suppose a "few hundred dollars" of taxpayers money is nothing to you, you'd have to be actually paying in to care.

The total amount of money this nation spends on welfare (General retirement and disability insurance, Federal employee retirement and disability, Unemployment compensation, Housing assistance, Food and nutrition assistance, and Other income security) only accounts for 12% of the Federal budget.

12 percent! We waste more on military spending for useless adventurism abroad.

Solidus-snake
03-08-2012, 10:15 AM
I call bullshit. I'm hardly upper-middle class and have many struggling friends, but even I know of only 1 person who is on Food Stamps, one of my ex-prison cellies who is also on disability. He gets less than $600 from SSI which he has to use to live on for the entire month (rent, utilities, etc.) His pitiful $100 he gets in food stamps benefits each month makes the difference between eating or starving.

Who are all these people you supposedly know? Family? Friends? I don't expect you to name names, but at least their occupation and relation to you, if you expect me to believe that.

The total amount of money this nation spends on welfare (General retirement and disability insurance, Federal employee retirement and disability, Unemployment compensation, Housing assistance, Food and nutrition assistance, and Other income security) only accounts for 12% of the Federal budget.

12 percent! We waste more on military spending for useless adventurism abroad.

I dont have to answer to a left faggot like yourself, but for humors sake.

My cousins wifes deadbeat brother and his wife, I HAD a friend who got fired from his job and got food stamps. Yeah, he just didnt want to get a job. My deadbeat aunt, her daughter, my wifes brother was on them before he went to prison and, of course, the worthless whore he was with.

Then theres an old man down the street who is on them, despite him having over a million dollars hidden in his home, who I was friends with his son. Then theres my team lead at works sister who I hear him bitch about constantly. And last but not least is my old coworker from my job at a steel factory, who was a good worker but is now on the stamps, even though I had him a guaranteed job at my place of business. And this is more than enough for your sorry ass.

All of these people are, or were for the prison trash, PEFECTLY capable of work and contributing to society but CHOOSE not to. And trust me, I am on the lower end of the middle class but still dont need to get any help off the goverment tit like these pathetic creatons do.

Solidus-snake
03-08-2012, 10:15 AM
Oh, and that 12 should be cut in half, if we were to actually use the system how it was made to be used anyways.

circuits
03-08-2012, 01:42 PM
I dont have to answer to a left faggot like yourself, but for humors sake.
All of these people are, or were for the prison trash, PEFECTLY capable of work and contributing to society but CHOOSE not to. And trust me, I am on the lower end of the middle class but still dont need to get any help off the goverment tit like these pathetic creatons do.

You misunderstood LAGC's question. He wants referrals so they can teach him how to scam food stamps, too. Apparently they don't have a sticky for that on the forums where he gets his talking points.