PDA

View Full Version : Spammers go heavy

5.56NATO
03-13-2012, 09:48 AM
"Attn: This is to inform you that we the fbi have a warrant to arrest you if we dont hear from you immediately,this is the final warning you are going to receive from the fbi office do you get me? I hope youre understand how many times this message has been sent to you. We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails we have been instructed to get you arrested immediately, and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment then, we will close your bank account and jail you and all your properties will be confiscated by the fbi.Robert Mueller, III FB I Director"

From: "FBI OFFICE" <BEB595@aol.com>Add sender to Contacts
To: undisclosed-recipients

Should I be concerned?

Richard Simmons
03-13-2012, 09:50 AM
It's the FBI. If they want you they could just call or drop by. Gaff on it

Goodman
03-13-2012, 10:22 AM
The FBI would use an email addy ending in @ic.fbi.gov, @leo.gov, @fbi.gov etc..

I have a hard time believing they are using AOL email accounts for government business.

ETA lol okay I get it........geeeeez, sometimes I can be so slow lol

Warthogg
03-13-2012, 10:35 AM
That's odd. A few months ago I won $5 million from the FBI.

(Counting contests I never entered, I'd say my winnings last year were more than $100 million. There were others but wanted me to take the money at $5,000 per week. Who has time to go to an ATM every weeks for that kind of money !!)

Wart

5.56NATO
03-13-2012, 12:10 PM
"A few months ago I won $5 million from the FBI."

That explains why we have so much "national debt".

imanaknut
03-13-2012, 12:37 PM
They must really like you! The last time the FBI wanted to talk to me, they sent four black Blazers with four big guys in each, a big vehicle that looked like a bus that mated with a tank, loaded with about a dozen more guys in black, only these guys had these cool looking helmets and big metal shields. There were also about five black helicopters hovering about 200 feet AGL.

And all you got was an email! I feel so gifted! :smiley31:

Warthogg
03-13-2012, 12:43 PM
They must really like you! The last time the FBI wanted to talk to me, they sent four black Blazers with four big guys in each, a big vehicle that looked like a bus that mated with a tank, loaded with about a dozen more guys in black, only these guys had these cool looking helmets and big metal shields. There were also about five black helicopters hovering about 200 feet AGL.

And to make MINE even better, was from the International FBI's office in.......NIGERIA !!

Wart

Charliebravo
03-13-2012, 01:08 PM
If you don't respond, they're going to send their rich Nigerian zombie uncle to arrest you.

old Grump
03-13-2012, 01:21 PM
Copy it, put it in an envelope and send it to the regional FBI office nearest your location. Tell them you are not amused and what are they going to do about it.

Helen Keller
03-13-2012, 03:08 PM
The FBI said they would sell me stuff so I could have a bigger penis.

I figured "NAw, it's the government. Everybodys getting fucked enough anyways"

5.56NATO
03-13-2012, 04:58 PM

If you're not being facetious I'd love to hear more.

LAGC
03-13-2012, 05:08 PM
Impersonating law enforcement is a felony in most jurisdictions.

Report that shit to the Internet Crime Complaint Center: http://www.ic3.gov/

Return address is AOL, so I bet it would be easy to track.

Edit to Add: The sad thing is, gullible people DO respond to these threats and send money, which is why they keep doing it.

Krupski
03-13-2012, 05:22 PM
.....jail you and all your properties will be confiscated by the fbi.Robert Mueller, III FB I Director.....

If the guy signed it Heinrich Müller then I would be worried.

Warthogg
03-13-2012, 07:34 PM
The FBI said they would sell me stuff so I could have a bigger penis.

I get also get a bunch of stuff about penis enlargement and I don't mind as that shows good market research. BUT when the next email is about breast enlargement I start to wonder......:baaa:

Wart

blacksheep
03-13-2012, 09:24 PM
Edit to Add: The sad thing is, gullible people DO respond to these threats and send money, which is why they keep doing it.

So how much money have you sent ?

Dan Morris
03-14-2012, 08:46 AM
All I got was a notice that my loan from a Nova Scotia bank was past due...........can I borrow part of the 5 mil to pay it off???????
dan