PDA

View Full Version : Mexican President Felipe Calderón Blames Americans for Gun Violence. Again. Still.

Gunreference1
08-21-2010, 04:49 AM
Mexican President Felipe Calderón Blames Americans for Gun Violence. Again. Still.

Posted on August 20, 2010 by Robert Farago

“The Americans began to sell arms as a voracious, ambitious industry, like the American arms industry. This often provokes conflicts in countries that are poor and less developed. Africa, due to the sale of arms, is in a very similar situation to that which is being lived by the Mexican people. For the arms traffickers, it’s a business to sell arms to criminals, and we need to mobilize not just public opinion against this, but unite with international public opinion to show the irresponsibility of the Americans, as much as it bothers them or hinders their political campaigns.”

http://thetruthaboutguns.com/2010/08/robert-farago/mexican-president-felipe-calderon-blame-americans-for-gun-violence/

Steve

cciota
08-21-2010, 06:39 AM
He sound like Obama. It's America's fault, it's America's fault.

Partisan1983
08-21-2010, 06:57 AM
Sounds like another Stalin/Mao wannabe....when are we invading again ?

Gunreference1
04-05-2011, 08:03 AM
Monday, April 4th, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Mexico’s Gun Problem Originating from Southern Boarder Not USA

FAIRFAX, Va. --(Ammoland.com)- Blaming America for Mexico’s problems has been something of a national pastime for Mexican politicians for many years.

True to tradition, Mexican president Felipe Calderon has been blaming Mexico’s astronomically high murder rate on Americans who buy drugs and who sell guns, rather than on the Mexican drug cartels who commit a vastly disproportionate share of those murders, and the historic corruption in Mexico, from which the wicked cartels have spawned.

However, an article published by the Mexico City newspaper La Jornada suggests that el Presidente might better serve the good people of his country by looking to his southern border, instead of al norte.

To read the rest of the story click the link below.

http://www.ammoland.com/2011/04/04/mexicos-gun-problem-originating-from-southern-boarder-not-usa/

Steve

Solidus-snake
04-05-2011, 08:21 AM
Isnt there a saying, something about clean up your own pig stye before you start criticizing my house?

AKTexas
04-05-2011, 08:27 AM
El Presidente de México chupar el pene

imanaknut
04-05-2011, 10:52 AM
For once I scooped you Steve!!! :D :D :D

http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?8569-Obama-lies-Mexicans-die.-Where-cartel-firepower-really-comes-from!

Of course, you can also title that thread "Calderón lies while Mexicans die"

awp101
04-05-2011, 05:54 PM
So if he can blame us for firearms violence, can I blame him for illegal immigration?:oh:

romak10/63UF
04-05-2011, 09:30 PM
great so now america will go to war agasint mexico ? wouldnt that be somthing.... I wonder what the 50,000,000 illegal immgrants already in america whos side will they be on ? Just think about people.... damn i better go buy more 30 rounds clips .. lmao !:wow: