PDA

View Full Version : Good deals are still out there

F-16 CHIEF
08-22-2010, 01:21 PM
I had a friend call me who needed money. See, this is how every good deal starts. :)

He wanted to sell something to pay for some bills, so I enquired about his new Saiga. So, long story short, I picked up this Saiga 12 for 400 even. It came with 2 stocks, 3 sure fire high caps, and the regular mag. You really couldn't ask for a better deal. Now, it will undergo the conversion and get a chaos break, rail, and stock. The tapco fusion works, but it's not my cup of tea.

http://www.gunsnet.net/photopost/data/500/medium/Saiga.JPG

alismith
08-22-2010, 01:35 PM
I'll give you $200 for it so you don't have to go to all that trouble converting it.:woot:

F-16 CHIEF
08-22-2010, 02:58 PM
Hmm...

How about you donate the Chaos rail and I'll send you pics of how nice it looks? :)

I am still debating on whether I'm going to do a standard AK stock or a Tromix/chaos stock setup. I hate the thought of grinding off that upper stock tang.

mriddick
08-22-2010, 03:27 PM
Does your friend how bad you got him for :)

F-16 CHIEF
08-22-2010, 03:48 PM
Nah, we're buds. I got a H&K USC from him for 600 bucks back in 03. He's a great guy. He goes through guns like some people go through underwear.

ltorlo64
08-22-2010, 03:56 PM
If he needs another friend you can give him my name.

FunkyPertwee
08-26-2010, 10:29 PM
I am still debating on whether I'm going to do a standard AK stock or a Tromix/chaos stock setup. I hate the thought of grinding off that upper stock tang.

Personally, I would go with a regular AK stock setup. An AK solid stock is short enough for compactness, and you could always use a Romy folder if you wanted. Or get a Regular AK m4 stock without the funky adapter.

I wouldn't put a brake on it either, unless your gonna shorten the barrel sub-18" and permanently fix the brake on.

NewbieAKguy
08-27-2010, 01:54 AM
You told your wife it's for your newest daughter and not for you right? Right? :lool: Oh, and nice score.

az_paul
08-27-2010, 11:12 PM
Nice catch!!

HDR
08-28-2010, 05:38 AM
Nah, we're buds. I got a H&K USC from him for 600 bucks back in 03. He's a great guy. He goes through guns like some people go through underwear.

I had a bud who was the same way and catching the fall out was nice for the group. He'd buy firearms for a variety of reasons. When he got bored with it, he was done with it.

Does your friend how bad you got him for :)

My bud got married and she taught him fiscal responsibility; do you realize how badly he is missed? ;) ;)