PDA

View Full Version : Can we talk about hooch up in here?

El Jefe
04-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Ya know, scotch, beer whatever?

:wootrock:

blobman
04-07-2012, 02:43 PM
UV been drinking the new bud light platinum six percent beer lately.its pretty good.did a bunch of jelloshots last night down here st my uncles place.Ican't drink any whiskeys as they really upset my stomach because I have to mix them with soda,but I been doing drone screwdrivers and i'm fine with those

FunkyPertwee
04-07-2012, 02:47 PM
Real men drink Shiner Bock!

El Jefe
04-07-2012, 03:09 PM
Real men drink Shiner Bock!

Ya know, Shiner Bock isn't bad, not bad at all. I'm still not sure why some are so crazy over it, but hey, it's good.

Oh and Funky, real men drink whiskey! ;)

I'm trying to decide what to imbibe in this afternoon while grilling burgers for the kids. I've got an unopened bottle of Booker's bourbon, but then I also recently got a bottle of Redbreast-12 Irish whiskey that I've never had. Dang, making decisions is hard.:gruebel:

Blobman, before I forget, Whiskey would be easier on your stomach if you would ditch the soda. I'm not saying pound it straight from the bottle, an ice cube or just some spring water can do wonders to mellow a decent whiskey and make it easier to drink.:hyper:

imanaknut
04-07-2012, 04:35 PM
Why not! I had a great day at the range today. Came home and am enjoying a great day with my favorite beverage, whiskey!!!

Buttoms up!

El Jefe
04-07-2012, 05:17 PM
Why not! I had a great day at the range today. Came home and am enjoying a great day with my favorite beverage, whiskey!!!

Buttoms up!

And, the whiskey of the day is?