PDA

View Full Version : What not to buy.

AKTexas
08-22-2010, 09:36 PM
http://texasguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=72419

Custom made Saiga .308, never fired, New in the box. You will not find another rifle built this way. Tuned for both long range and medium range shooting. Rifle includes Tapco furniture, a combo vertical grip with bi-pod, Bushnell scope, laser sight and flashlight for close range.Has also had a trigger jod and an improved piston for heavier use. Includes 2 boxes of ammo and original furniture. Awsome rifle.

TRADES: Always looking for : ARs, RPKs, CETME, Glocks(9mm, and 45ACP only), 1911, Taurus Public Defender, Taurus 92 series.

Cough cough bullshit cough cough on all points.

slamfire51
08-24-2010, 10:56 PM
http://texasguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=72419

Custom made Saiga .308, never fired, New in the box. You will not find another rifle built this way. Tuned for both long range and medium range shooting. Rifle includes Tapco furniture, a combo vertical grip with bi-pod, Bushnell scope, laser sight and flashlight for close range.Has also had a trigger jod and an improved piston for heavier use. Includes 2 boxes of ammo and original furniture. Awsome rifle.

TRADES: Always looking for : ARs, RPKs, CETME, Glocks(9mm, and 45ACP only), 1911, Taurus Public Defender, Taurus 92 series.

Cough cough bullshit cough cough on all points.

He's really digging for a sucker.
Improved piston....give me a break.
Tuned for both long range and medium range shooting. Tuned????? What about short range shooting? No good for that apparently.

AKTexas
08-24-2010, 11:02 PM
He's really digging for a sucker.
Improved piston....give me a break.
Tuned for both long range and medium range shooting. Tuned????? What about short range shooting? No good for that apparently.

Chump seller looking for a dupe!

sglenn
08-25-2010, 06:26 AM
Yep. A moron.

Very sad. :barf:

insider
08-27-2010, 03:56 AM
What's so special about that? I'd rather get a Krebs.

slamfire51
08-27-2010, 06:54 AM

Nothing.
Just "used car salesmanship".

AKTexas
08-27-2010, 08:47 AM

That is the point nothing special about the rifle at all.Just a stock Saiga with a bunch of crapco shit on it and BS salesmenship.