PDA

View Full Version : So you think Joe Biden is a dummy???

imanaknut
04-14-2012, 04:59 PM
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/04/14/biden-earned-21000-year-secret-service/

The guy might come over like an idiot, but when it comes to lining his pockets the man is shear genius!

blacksheep
04-14-2012, 05:26 PM
Dummy ? no a fricking retarded douche bag thief ? yes.

El Jefe
04-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Biden is really no different than the slack jaw union guy pushing a broom and carrying trash on a construction job for $28 per hour plus bennies.

alismith
04-14-2012, 06:02 PM
No matter what he does, or who says what about him; the man is still an idiot. He's rich because some fools and their money are soon parted.

10 out of 10 mirrors reflect an idiot when he stands in front of them. Unanimously!

TheMrMitch
04-14-2012, 07:00 PM
He really is lacking in self restraint. His mouth goes off on auto. At one time.....money savvy. Now he eminds me of some burned out junky.

mriddick
04-15-2012, 06:26 AM
He is an idiot, it really shows you the ability to make money is seldom related to brains ;)

binky59
04-15-2012, 07:28 AM
Oh man! and we thought Quale was an idiot! Biden refuses to engage his brain (if he has one)
before opening his mouth, they should have flushed this government service piece of shit instead
of watching him go around the bowl. He's just Obummers insurance against a hit.

rahatlakhoom
04-15-2012, 08:23 AM
Sanford and Son.

5.56NATO
04-15-2012, 08:28 AM
He profits from/is rewarded for his treason by those who own the political parties and fed. He's no different from the rest of US politicians. He seems to be a lot more arrogant, however. Remember his comments in the pizza shop or ice cream shop or whatever it was?

LAGC
04-15-2012, 08:29 AM
I think the Democrats are going to be in big trouble in 2016 if this guy ends up being the presidential nominee. There's a reason he flamed out multiple times before when running for president, he just has a bad habit of inserting his foot into his mouth with all his public speaking gaffes.

After Obama leaves office (whether next year or 5 years from now) the Democrats really don't have anyone else with charisma and good oratory skills lined up to succeed him. I doubt Hillary is going to run again. The Republicans would have to field a very weak candidate to not prevail, I'm thinking.

5.56NATO
04-15-2012, 08:35 AM
I think the Democrats are going to be in big trouble in 2016 if this guy ends up being the presidential nominee. There's a reason he flamed out multiple times before when running for president, he just has a bad habit of inserting his foot into his mouth with all his public speaking gaffes.

After Obama leaves office (whether next year or 5 years from now) the Democrats really don't have anyone else with charisma and good oratory skills lined up to succeed him. I doubt Hillary is going to run again. The Republicans would have to field a very weak candidate to not prevail, I'm thinking.

And not one fing thing will change if any rep save for Ron Paul gets into office.

abpt1
04-15-2012, 01:17 PM
WOW......... hes way over paid.

mriddick
04-15-2012, 05:16 PM

No matter the age Hillary is running.