PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy?

brickman7
04-18-2012, 04:16 AM
I'm new to Mosins and am in the market to buy...my question is "WHERE" to buy online? Is there a section on this site for recommendations on who and where are the best outlets? I've found several sites but I can only go by "their" information on "their" rifles. I need help!!!! Any feedback will be welcomed! And, can I ask about specific dealers on this site without stepping on toes?

Thanx!

Schuetzenman
04-18-2012, 06:25 AM
With surplus, the best way to buy it is a gun show where you can physically inspect the weapon. Aside from that there is always a risk in purchasing on line. Aim Surplus is one of the places I have purchased the most from over the years. Even so ocassionally I got a disappointing example of a surplus arm. I managed to always get them sold but sometimes it was a bit of a challenge.

Gun Broker, and Guns America are the two that I've seen the longest and would tend to trust them more than newer sites.

brickman7
04-18-2012, 06:29 AM
Has anyone had any dealings with Kentucky Gun Co.? They have a good price...fairly cheap shipping...but one only knows what the end product is...would love any feedback with that company!

Thanx

slamfire51
04-18-2012, 06:57 AM
I know nothing of the Kentucky Gun Co. You can GOOGLE them with 'reviews' in the search.

I second AIM as a great company to deal with. Although I have bought Mosins from Cope's Dist., a sponsor here. I was extremely satisfied with my purchases from them.