PDA

View Full Version : And your 3 favorite whisk(e)ys are?

El Jefe
04-19-2012, 04:54 PM
I'm not really sure what prompted this, but about 2 - 3 years ago I started really kinda looking around the world of whiskey. Before that, I was content with having a jug of Makers or Beam Black around. Hell, they tasted good so what the hey.

Then I bought my first bottle of Buffalo Trace, damn, since then I've tried probably 40 different bottles of hooch from the US, Ireland and Scotland.

I'm pretty sure Bourbon is the way to go. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I'll buck up sometimes. My bottle of Redbreast-12 was $36, my bottle of Bookers was $50. But I still tend to be the most impressed with the bottles that are both good to great that don't cost much. With that in mind, my fav 3 are:

4 Roses (yellow label) average cost $13

Buffalo Trace, average cost $19

Elijah Craig, average cost $23

old Grump
04-19-2012, 05:25 PM
When I was a drinking man I had a fondness for Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit Bourbon it was a bit pricey but oh boy.

Brit air force men manning a radar site in Spain introduced me to Drambuie, I'm not a scotch drinker but that was pretty good.

If I could only have one more sip before I died bourbon drinker or not I would choose a nice bottle of Tullamore Dew and make it a BIG sip.

TEN-32
04-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Well, bang for the buck I say:
Bourbon=Evan Williams
Scotch=Black Bottle
Other=Early Times

Dr. Gonzo GED
04-19-2012, 08:49 PM
Oh man. I'd have three favorites just from each region. But if I could buy any bottle today:

Redbreast. Dang I LOVE this stuff. Going to try a bottle of their 15 year as soon as I've got $70 I can piss away.

Glenfiddich. There are better Scotches out there. There are even better Speysides. But I do love the Glenfiddich. Particularly their 15 year Solara. Their 12 is my favorite entry level Speyside. (Sorry Glenlivet, we'll still always have the 16 Nadura, and Glenrothes let Barry Bro's & Rudd know that I'll be calling when I win the effing lottery.) In any case, if I want a Scotch and I don't want to spend a lot of time thinking about it, the 12 is my go-to.

Blanton's Bourbon. This stuff on the rocks is like a watermark I compare other bourbons to. A fantastic representative of our homeland style. American whiskey at it's very best. JMHO

Now if you wanna get real crazy, I'll start picking three from each whiskey producing region in the world. Scotland alone would produce scores!

El Jefe
04-20-2012, 10:26 AM
When I was a drinking man I had a fondness for Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit Bourbon it was a bit pricey but oh boy.

Brit air force men manning a radar site in Spain introduced me to Drambuie, I'm not a scotch drinker but that was pretty good.

If I could only have one more sip before I died bourbon drinker or not I would choose a nice bottle of Tullamore Dew and make it a BIG sip.

I just read the other day that Tullamore is getting, after several years, it's own distillery again. IIRC the newest owners are trying to do the brand justice after it had sort of languished as a step child for decades.

El Jefe
04-20-2012, 10:27 AM
Well, bang for the buck I say:
Bourbon=Evan Williams
Scotch=Black Bottle
Other=Early Times

Dude, have you tried the cheap 4 Roses yet?

El Jefe
04-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Oh man. I'd have three favorites just from each region. But if I could buy any bottle today:

Redbreast. Dang I LOVE this stuff. Going to try a bottle of their 15 year as soon as I've got $70 I can piss away.

Glenfiddich. There are better Scotches out there. There are even better Speysides. But I do love the Glenfiddich. Particularly their 15 year Solara. Their 12 is my favorite entry level Speyside. (Sorry Glenlivet, we'll still always have the 16 Nadura, and Glenrothes let Barry Bro's & Rudd know that I'll be calling when I win the effing lottery.) In any case, if I want a Scotch and I don't want to spend a lot of time thinking about it, the 12 is my go-to.

Blanton's Bourbon. This stuff on the rocks is like a watermark I compare other bourbons to. A fantastic representative of our homeland style. American whiskey at it's very best. JMHO

Now if you wanna get real crazy, I'll start picking three from each whiskey producing region in the world. Scotland alone would produce scores!

Wait, which Blanton's are we talking about, don't they 3 or 4 styles, or am I thinking of something else? :wondering:

Believe it or not, out here in Fumbuck I can't purchase Blanton's anything. :dammit:

CigarGuy
04-20-2012, 11:36 AM
Jeff-since, at least at one point, you tied these into cigars......
How do you drink them? Neat? Splash? Rocks?
I guess, bottom line, is I'm not much of a drinker but when I have a cigar I much prefer to have something "cold" , with Port being the exception.
Hope this is not too far off topic?

TEN-32
04-20-2012, 11:49 AM
Dude, have you tried the cheap 4 Roses yet?

Not yet. I've been meaning to. You recommend?

TEN-32
04-20-2012, 11:50 AM
I guess, bottom line, is I'm not much of a drinker but when I have a cigar I much prefer to have something "cold" , with Port being the exception.

For me its neat in a nosing glass or depending on ABV a few drops of water.

Dr. Gonzo GED
04-20-2012, 12:31 PM
Wait, which Blanton's are we talking about, don't they 3 or 4 styles, or am I thinking of something else? :wondering:

Believe it or not, out here in Fumbuck I can't purchase Blanton's anything. :dammit:
I think I've just had their regular single barrel. They've got some other "rarer" expensive stuff, but I don't believe I've ever had it.

http://www.bevmax.com/sku1526.html?utm_source=Google%20Products&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=BLANTON%20BOURBON%20THE%20ORIGINAL%20 SINGLE%20BARREL%20BOURBON

Pricewise it's right between Michter's and a decent single malt Scotch. As I said before, flavorwise it's a fantastic example of bourbon. Straight up it's a little hot, but a cube or two of ice and all the flavors and aromas open right up. Great sipping / special occasion drink. A real treat.

It comes from the same distillery as Sazerac and Buffalo Trace. That's a good whiskey pedigree right there!

El Jefe
04-20-2012, 12:33 PM

Rocks. I use the big 2"x2" tivolo trays. They cool your drink down but melt really slowly. You can basically drink it as strong or diluted as you want. Lowering the temp I think takes some of the alcohol burn off and lets one taste the actual flavors present.

Yes, when I smoke, I drink. When I drink, I smoke. ;)

Few things better than a good smoke with a good glass of whiskey.

Funny thing is, I don't really care to imbibe in either indoors, so summer is my time to make hay. I also prefer to have the grill fired up.

El Jefe
04-20-2012, 12:35 PM
I think I've just had their regular single barrel. They've got some other "rarer" expensive stuff, but I don't believe I've ever had it.

http://www.bevmax.com/sku1526.html?utm_source=Google%20Products&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=BLANTON%20BOURBON%20THE%20ORIGINAL%20 SINGLE%20BARREL%20BOURBON

Pricewise it's right between Michter's and a decent single malt Scotch. As I said before, flavorwise it's a fantastic example of bourbon. Straight up it's a little hot, but a cube or two of ice and all the flavors and aromas open right up. Great sipping / special occasion drink. A real treat.

It comes from the same distillery as Sazerac and Buffalo Trace. That's a good whiskey pedigree right there!

Yep. The Buffalo Trace guys know what they're doing. I'll bet I could find Blanton's up in Columbia, I'll have to look next time I'm up there. :)

El Jefe
04-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Not yet. I've been meaning to. You recommend?

Oh yes, most definitely yes.

It's amazing how good the stuff is at the $13 price point. Ask Gonzo, I believe he's had it.

jonnyc
04-22-2012, 12:10 PM
1. Jameson
2. Jameson
3. Jameson

tarheelpwr
04-23-2012, 07:31 AM
If you liked Beam Black, look into Single Barrel Jack. Reg price is around $50, but I've gotten it many times around $25/ fifth. Really is leaps and bounds above the regular Jack.

I've never really been a "rocks" guy, but I've always been curious about whiskey stones:
http://www.amazon.com/Teroforma-1220-Whisky-Stones/dp/B002GZX2DE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335184102&sr=8-1

Chills your drinks without melting - so no messing with flavor.

El Jefe
04-23-2012, 10:58 AM
If you liked Beam Black, look into Single Barrel Jack. Reg price is around $50, but I've gotten it many times around $25/ fifth. Really is leaps and bounds above the regular Jack.

I've never really been a "rocks" guy, but I've always been curious about whiskey stones:
http://www.amazon.com/Teroforma-1220-Whisky-Stones/dp/B002GZX2DE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335184102&sr=8-1

Chills your drinks without melting - so no messing with flavor.

Yep, I've seen those too. I'm sure they'd work, but I kinda appreciate a little dilution from the melting ice. For me the secret is a short pour that you can consume before the ice melts much. ;)

Yeah I've seen the single barrel JD, as well as the Gentlemen Jack, haven't tried them. Tho, and I don't know why this makes me think of it, I did pick up a bottle of Evan Williams single barrel, vintage 2001. Pretty decent, not my fave, but good nonetheless.

El Jefe
04-23-2012, 10:59 AM
1. Jameson
2. Jameson
3. Jameson

So, lets see if I get this, you like Jameson, Jon? ;)

Schuetzenman
04-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Crown Royal
Gentlemen Jack
Glenmorangie single malt Scotch

O.S.O.K.
04-23-2012, 10:15 PM
I can name some very expensive brands... but what I'm more interested in is something that I can buy 10 cases of ....

For instance, "Black Bottle" Scotch? Tell me about that - never heard of it. I like Scotch above all other types. My "basic" is Dewars....

I'll add one that I've some personal experience with here in the south - Ten High (go ahead, laugh) - it tastes exactly like Jack Daniels when mixed with coke. Not much far off when drunk on the rocks. Get this - a 1.75 liter bottle is $18.... that's one that I'll stock up.

There's also a very good potato vodka... like $8 a bottle - but it's at home and I can't think of the the label - wojowoski or something like that :lool:

recon
04-27-2012, 10:03 PM
Here is some interesting info.
http://www.martinimuse.com/vodka_brands_and_types.shtml

tarheelpwr
05-06-2012, 07:52 AM
I can name some very expensive brands... but what I'm more interested in is something that I can buy 10 cases of ....

For instance, "Black Bottle" Scotch? Tell me about that - never heard of it. I like Scotch above all other types. My "basic" is Dewars....

I'll add one that I've some personal experience with here in the south - Ten High (go ahead, laugh) - it tastes exactly like Jack Daniels when mixed with coke. Not much far off when drunk on the rocks. Get this - a 1.75 liter bottle is $18.... that's one that I'll stock up.

There's also a very good potato vodka... like $8 a bottle - but it's at home and I can't think of the the label - wojowoski or something like that :lool:

On to your vodka - Sobieski. Like $25-$30 Max for a handle. Makes the expensive stuff you find most places seem like razors : )

CigarGuy
08-02-2013, 08:57 AM
Dug this up, as opposed to starting a new thread.........
Funny reading over a year ago that I was, just then, sniffing around.
Now, I'm knee-deep into bourbons.
So, what are you guys drinking?

silentkilla
08-02-2013, 10:30 AM
JACK DANIELS gent jack, double barrel, no.7....... JIMBEAM redstag......... and CROWN ROYAL black

TEN-32
08-02-2013, 01:49 PM

I guess I missed this a year ago, but now CG just revived this thread from the dead and I saw you inquiry about Black Bottle. Its an economical blended Scotch whisky that will blow your mind. You will swear you're drinking high dollar hooch.

Dug this up, as opposed to starting a new thread.........
Funny reading over a year ago that I was, just then, sniffing around.
Now, I'm knee-deep into bourbons.
So, what are you guys drinking?

I've really cut down of late. During summer months I tend to prefer clear distillates over brown. Margaritas with a decent silver agave tequila (Sauza or el Jimador), fresh limes, good triple sec or cointreau. I use the 3-2-1 method. 3 parts tequila, 2 parts orange liqueur, 1 part lime. If entertaining, I rim the glass with equal parts coarse salt, sugar, medium chili powder.

silentkilla
08-02-2013, 01:55 PM
ten-32 you need to try hornito's with your margarita's very good tequila! or you can just get yourself a bottle of two fingers....lol

TEN-32
08-02-2013, 02:45 PM
ten-32 you need to try hornito's with your margarita's very good tequila! or you can just get yourself a bottle of two fingers....lol

I've had Hornitos. Its good stuff!

mrkalashnikov
08-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Tequila is the only hard booze I drink anymore, mostly in margaritas. I like to use Cointreau for the orange liquer part. Picked up a bottle of Cuervo Tradicional the other day, a recent handcraft from that company. Very good.

Other types I like are Padrone, Don Julio, & Cabo Wabo. Both Sauza & Hornitos are pretty good cactus juices too, especially in las magaritas.

As a matter of fact, it being past 3 on a Friday afternoon I might just make up a few shortly. I always serve them on the rocks, no frozen slurpee for me. Cheers

silentkilla
08-02-2013, 03:17 PM
cheers Mr.k. i'll be pouring some up shortly myself!!!

Helen Keller
08-02-2013, 03:20 PM
only liquor i touch now is plain bacardi spiced rum.

silentkilla
08-02-2013, 03:29 PM
only liquor i touch now is plain bacardi spiced rum.

good stuff!! got about a half a bottle of captain morgans spiced in the cabinet

TEN-32
08-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Tequila is the only hard booze I drink anymore, mostly in margaritas. I like to use Cointreau for the orange liquer part. Picked up a bottle of Cuervo Tradicional the other day, a recent handcraft from that company. Very good.

Other types I like are Padrone, Don Julio, & Cabo Wabo. Both Sauza & Hornitos are pretty good cactus juices too, especially in las magaritas.

As a matter of fact, it being past 3 on a Friday afternoon I might just make up a few shortly. I always serve them on the rocks, no frozen slurpee for me. Cheers

I saw that Cuervo but did not purchase. My outlook on that brand is that it is for spring breakers and touristas...and its garbage. If you think this is a good version I may try it. I like those others too but pricey. And yeah...no slush! Now what will you smoke with yours?:cigarsmoking:

Helen Keller
08-02-2013, 04:29 PM
call me a pussy, but anything I drink is at least 75% soda.

I will drink disaronno on the rocks , just sip it though cause that cherry flavor is strong .

silentkilla
08-02-2013, 04:35 PM
pussy!!! lol... just kidding

mrkalashnikov
08-02-2013, 04:52 PM
I saw that Cuervo but did not purchase. My outlook on that brand is that it is for spring breakers and touristas...and its garbage. If you think this is a good version I may try it. I like those others too but pricey. And yeah...no slush! Now what will you smoke with yours?:cigarsmoking:

Well dip me in shit & call me an Obama voter! :crazy:

The likka-sto man has taken advantage of poor old Mistah K. Not the first time, and prolly not the last, lol!

As far as the leaf I will be partaking of this evening; I strolled down to my local dealer just a little while ago & picked up an Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva. The wife is cooking Italian this evening so I'll probably be drinking a nice Chianti w/ it, and smoking afterwards. Cheers!

mrkalashnikov
08-02-2013, 04:58 PM
I like those others too but pricey.

I agree they're high in the $$$ range for fermented blue agave juice but....I don't go through more than a few bottles a summer. Quality over quantity mi amigo, as the saying goes. :bigsmilebounce:

TEN-32
08-02-2013, 05:42 PM
Well dip me in shit & call me an Obama voter! :crazy:

The likka-sto man has taken advantage of poor old Mistah K. Not the first time, and prolly not the last, lol!

As far as the leaf I will be partaking of this evening; I strolled down to my local dealer just a little while ago & picked up an Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva. The wife is cooking Italian this evening so I'll probably be drinking a nice Chianti w/ it, and smoking afterwards. Cheers!
Disclaimer! I was referring to the "Cuervo Gold" crap. This may be a superb hooch for all I know. And if you like it, well thats all that really matters. A wise man once told me, "never disparage about a man's drink unless you're buying it."

El Jefe
08-02-2013, 05:47 PM
call me a pussy, but anything I drink is at least 75% soda.

I will drink disaronno on the rocks , just sip it though cause that cherry flavor is strong .

Gawd, you're not only a pussy, you're fucking gay! ;)

TEN-32
08-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Quality over quantity mi amigo, as the saying goes. :bigsmilebounce:

There have been times that I have failed to select just one of these attributes...:smiley20:

El Jefe
08-02-2013, 05:55 PM

I have come *this* close a few times this summer to picking up a bottle of Padrone for some margaritas, but just haven't. I'll tell you how long its been since I made them, I have an unopened bottle of Cointreau I bought like last spring.

This takes me back a bit, when I was a kid, like 19-20, I had two buddies that the 3 of us on Friday or Saturday night would roll a few and split a bottle of Two Fingers Black, with lime and salt. To be honest, I don't know if Two Fingers is crap or if its even still made. Us pups got ripped on it tho! ;)

CigarGuy
08-03-2013, 08:17 AM
I guess you can call be a bourbon junkie now. Just what I needed.....another addictive "hobby"!

mrkalashnikov
08-03-2013, 09:04 AM
I guess you can call be a bourbon junkie now. Just what I needed.....another addictive "hobby"!

Yep...that's why I quit the "Brown Muse" years ago. The hobby was starting to become more of an addiction. ;)

Nowadays, I'm pretty much just a part-time wino. :boozer:

silentkilla
08-03-2013, 09:08 AM
get off de sauce mon and smoke a phat bowl.....

mrkalashnikov
08-03-2013, 09:11 AM
get off de sauce mon and smoke a phat bowl.....

You been checkin out da music thread, mon! ;)

silentkilla
08-03-2013, 09:31 AM
You been checkin out da music thread, mon! ;)

and you know this.....mon

stevelyn
08-04-2013, 03:27 AM
I'm really not much of a drinker anymore and my hillbilly-grade alcohol tolerance levels have dropped drastically over the years, but for my favorite whiskey I had to default to my hillbilly roots and I always have a jug sitting around.

http://moonshine.com/

But if anything was to make me become a professional drinker, this would have to be it.

http://www.ringoffiremeadery.com/meads.html

Their medium-dry Cosmic mead is THE shit and as enchanting as the Sirens singing to Odysseus.

I've had the Hamlet Honeymoon and Orange Blossom, but I'm not a big fan of sweet. However, orange blossom seems to be the customer favorite.

I've been wanting to try their cider, but it can never be found in stock most times.

Helen Keller
08-04-2013, 03:27 PM
Gawd, you're not only a pussy, you're fucking gay! ;)

Coming from a guy who posted a "kings of Leon" song link in the other thread.

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/pwned-37722.jpg

El Jefe
08-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Coming from a guy who posted a "kings of Leon" song link in the other thread.

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/pwned-37722.jpg

Um, dude, the type of tunes one does or doesn't listen to, means dick! Kinda like your opinion. Now run along tough guy and have a wine cooler.

mrkalashnikov
08-04-2013, 05:20 PM
I saw that Cuervo but did not purchase. My outlook on that brand is that it is for spring breakers and touristas...and its garbage. If you think this is a good version I may try it.

Matt, here is a good review of the JCT I found online: http://therumhowlerblog.wordpress.com/tequila-vodka-and-gin-reviews/jose-cuervo-tradicional-reposado/

Believe me, this small batch tequila is a world aways from the spring break kollege-kid booze everyone is familiar with.

I was sipping some on the patio just a few minutos ago & I agree with most of the rumhowler (great name ;)) dude's assessment: however, I also tasted a distinct cinnamon note in the juice....very unusual combo w/ the usual herbal flavor found in the blue agave-derived boozes. I think me likee this stuff.

Helen Keller
08-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Um, dude, the type of tunes one does or doesn't listen to, means dick! Kinda like your opinion. Now run along tough guy and have a wine cooler.

oh.. so drinking moonshine and listening to culture club is OK then????????

silentkilla
08-04-2013, 05:42 PM

fuckin right it is! i prefer the cure though.......lmao

El Jefe
08-04-2013, 06:07 PM

Dude, I don't care, this is a whiskey thread, which you don't like, on a tobacco forum which to my knowledge you don't use, so.....

TEN-32
08-04-2013, 10:53 PM
Matt, here is a good review of the JCT I found online: http://therumhowlerblog.wordpress.com/tequila-vodka-and-gin-reviews/jose-cuervo-tradicional-reposado/

Believe me, this small batch tequila is a world aways from the spring break kollege-kid booze everyone is familiar with.

I was sipping some on the patio just a few minutos ago & I agree with most of the rumhowler (great name ;)) dude's assessment: however, I also tasted a distinct cinnamon note in the juice....very unusual combo w/ the usual herbal flavor found in the blue agave-derived boozes. I think me likee this stuff.

Yeah rock on. That looks like some righteous hooch!

El Jefe
08-05-2013, 10:17 AM

So, how much is that a 5th?

CigarGuy
08-05-2013, 12:12 PM
Just picked up a bottle of the Jeffy 10 yr Rye. I mean, it IS your signature brand, right?

El Jefe
08-05-2013, 12:53 PM
Just picked up a bottle of the Jeffy 10 yr Rye. I mean, it IS your signature brand, right?

Um, what are you referring to? You're not confusing Bulleit 10 year Bourbon with Bulleit Rye are you?

The rye is superb! The 10 year bourbon I have yet to try, tho I have a bottle in the cabinet.

CigarGuy
08-05-2013, 01:16 PM
No. Jefferson 10 yr Rye.

El Jefe
08-05-2013, 01:33 PM
No. Jefferson 10 yr Rye.

Oh snap! Wasn't thinking about that obviously. I haven't seen it for sale here locally, of course I live in Fumbuc, so....

We will need a full and proper review once you've broken the seal! :munch:

CigarGuy
08-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Stupid internet loses something in translation, doesn't it?

El Jefe
08-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Stupid internet loses something in translation, doesn't it?

Does that mean we won't be getting a review? :tinfoil:

CigarGuy
08-05-2013, 02:23 PM
Well, you know I don't do pictures......
You REALLY don't think they all taste the same, do you?! ;)
Thought of you yesterday while reading some of the tasting notes in "Whiskey Advocate"
One, amongst other tastes, was "pencil shavings".
Another, one he didn't like as much had in the description "wet dog". I kid you, not!

mrkalashnikov
08-05-2013, 04:52 PM
So, how much is that a 5th?

A 750 ml bottle was about $23 on sale from my local hooch dealer. It normally retails for 27-28 bucks I believe.

It's not in the same class as Padrone or Don Julio but then again you're not spending the better part of a US Grant bill on it.

El Jefe
08-05-2013, 08:47 PM
A 750 ml bottle was about $23 on sale from my local hooch dealer. It normally retails for 27-28 bucks I believe.

It's not in the same class as Padrone or Don Julio but then again you're not spending the better part of a US Grant bill on it.

Oh hell, its cheap! I'll risk $25 to $30 on a hooch venture about anytime, if I think theres potential. ;)

I'll keep an eye out.

El Jefe
08-05-2013, 08:49 PM
Well, you know I don't do pictures......
You REALLY don't think they all taste the same, do you?! ;)
Thought of you yesterday while reading some of the tasting notes in "Whiskey Advocate"
One, amongst other tastes, was "pencil shavings".
Another, one he didn't like as much had in the description "wet dog". I kid you, not!

Um, wait, what do you mean "I don't do pictures"? Are you saying you can't figure it out? WTF? ;)

CigarGuy
08-06-2013, 06:31 AM
Um, wait, what do you mean "I don't do pictures"? Are you saying you can't figure it out? WTF? ;)

Somewhere between not knowing how, not having decent equipment, and not caring, I guess? ;)

El Jefe
08-06-2013, 08:32 AM
Somewhere between not knowing how, not having decent equipment, and not caring, I guess? ;)

You own a phone, no?

CigarGuy
08-06-2013, 08:42 AM
Yessssssss..............

El Jefe
08-06-2013, 10:03 AM
Yessssssss..............

And you own multiple computers!

You're not trying to tell us we're not worth the trouble are you? :embarrassed:

CigarGuy
08-06-2013, 01:38 PM
I'm old and tired.........

Dr. Gonzo GED
08-06-2013, 04:50 PM
I'm old and tired.........
If you're up for it I can walk you through posting images online. It's pretty easy and only takes about three steps once you have it all set up.

It's just navigating those three steps that can be daunting if you haven't done it before. All kinds of boxes to check and right click / left clisk B.S.

Once you know it though it's easy as pie.

I posted this picture just linking the page it's on. No outside accounts necesary:
http://www.proof66.com/images/hires/Bowmore-15yr-Darkest-Single-Malt-Scotch-500.jpg

CigarGuy
08-07-2013, 06:47 AM
Nice pic! And thanks, Doc! Let me see if I can get past the "lazy" part.....

Dr. Gonzo GED
08-07-2013, 10:13 AM

Sure, anytime man! You know where to find me!

El Jefe
08-07-2013, 10:46 AM

Oh, we need to see some "creative writing" along with said pics too. :)

CigarGuy
08-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Oh, we need to see some "creative writing" along with said pics too. :)
I'm a freakin' accountant, for goodness sakes! All I got is numbers!

El Jefe
08-07-2013, 12:31 PM

Oh c'mon. Look at it this way then; word, + word, + word = phrase. Phrase, + phrase = sentence. Sentence + sentence = paragraph..... ;)

CigarGuy
08-07-2013, 12:55 PM
Oh c'mon. Look at it this way then; word, + word, + word = phrase. Phrase, + phrase = sentence. Sentence + sentence = paragraph..... ;)

Now, THAT, sounds like work!

El Jefe
08-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Now, THAT, sounds like work!

You can use a calculator. :bigsmilebounce:

TEN-32
08-07-2013, 01:31 PM

Use this
http://imageshack.us/a/img716/8084/19406217.jpg

El Jefe
08-07-2013, 01:56 PM
:rotflmbao:

http://s11.postimg.org/yow336ryr/abacus.jpg (http://postimage.org/)