PDA

View Full Version : Sudanese man crucified and beheaded in Saudi Arabia

El Jefe
04-21-2012, 11:43 AM
Saudi Arabia beheaded and crucified a Sudanese man in Riyadh on Friday after he was convicted of raping, robbing and killing a woman, the interior ministry announced.

Abdulrahman Zine Elabidine "broke into a house strangling its owner to death while she was asleep."

He also raped her and stole 165,000 riyals ($44,000/33,000 euros) as well as gold jewelry, said the statement carried by state news agency SPA.

He then set the house on fire.

His beheading took to 20 the total number of executions in the ultra-conservative kingdom so far this year, according to an Agence France Presse tally based on official reports.

Under the AFP count, at least 76 people were beheaded in 2011, while rights group Amnesty International put the number of executions last year at 79.

The death penalty in Saudi Arabia applies strict Sharia (Islamic) law for a wide range of offences including rape, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking, as well as murder.

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/37509-sudanese-man-beheaded-crucified-in-saudi-for-rape-murder

Bet he doesn't do that again.

Also, I'm assuming they crucified him for awhile then cut his dome off?

Helen Keller
04-21-2012, 12:00 PM
NIce way to treat a piece of shit :thumbsup::thumbsup:

El Jefe
04-21-2012, 12:06 PM
NIce way to treat a piece of shit :thumbsup::thumbsup:

He certainly had it coming. Still wish they'd of been more specific about his punishment. How long did he hang up there before the beheading, ect. I just want to know if this was cruel or unusual.

Warthogg
04-21-2012, 03:17 PM
He certainly had it coming. Still wish they'd of been more specific about his punishment. How long did he hang up there before the beheading, ect. I just want to know if this was cruel or unusual.

According to the article, he was beheaded and then crucified.

Wart

Shadow Walker
04-21-2012, 03:54 PM
Five foreign nationals were beheaded while I was there; for robbery of an elderly couple in the desert. There are very few repeat offenders when this is done.

I read of a foreign national who cut his wife's hands off. His punishment: his hands were cut off.

Full Otto
04-21-2012, 03:59 PM
I read of a foreign national who cut his wife's hands off. His punishment: his hands were cut off.

:clap:

El Jefe
04-21-2012, 04:07 PM
According to the article, he was beheaded and then crucified.

Wart

Uh, yeah, according to the article, sort of. :rolleyes1:

Strange that that is what you fixated on.

Warthogg
04-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Uh, yeah, according to the article, sort of. :rolleyes1:

Strange that that is what you fixated on.

Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post

Uh huh.

Wart

gpwasr10
04-21-2012, 09:21 PM

Let the punishment fit the crime I say....

1 Patriot-of-many
04-22-2012, 12:04 AM
Let the punishment fit the crime I say....
And if that were the fact here... there'd be about what, 636 immediate hangings? Oh boy. guess since I'm not a black racist I'll be getting a visit from the prostitute brigade......