PDA

View Full Version : Religion of deceased piece.

5.56NATO
04-29-2012, 08:57 AM
Fatwa: Necrophilia Is An Acceptable Practice In Islam
By markulyseas

Washington / Morocco Board News--An Imam in Morocco issued a fatwa stating that necrophilia is “Halal” or religiously acceptable practice in Islam. He said that a husband has the right to have sex with his dead wife.

The Imam, whose name is Zamzami Abdelbari, said that marriage remains valid even after death, which does not cancel the marriage link. He took as evidence a Koranic verse which says that Muslims believers will go to Paradise with their wives…

Sheikh Zamzami said that the husband has the right to have sex with his dead wife. He added that the husband may wash the body of his dead wife and have sex with her.

He said that the woman also has the same right but failed to explain how a woman can manage to perform sex with the corpse of her dead husband.

However, Sheikh Zamzami, tempered his most unusual fatwa by stating that necrophilia, though Halal is a disgusting act that would be best avoided.

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/markulyseas/markulyseas/1311/fatwa-necrophilia-is-an-acceptable-practice-in-islam/

"Alleged proposals to allow Egyptian husbands to legally have sex with their dead wives for up to six hours after their death have been branded a 'complete nonsense'.

The controversial new 'farewell intercourse' law was claimed, in Arab media, to be part of a raft of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135434/Egypts-plans-farewell-intercourse-law-husbands-sex-DEAD-wives-branded-complete-nonsense.html

mriddick
04-29-2012, 09:06 AM
This is a hot topic in Egypt right now as supposedly someone put up a bill to legally allow a husband to have sex with his dead wife something like 6 hours after she dies (going by memory on the time). The bill is there but the sponsor of the bill in their legislature won't come forward to claim he put it up. From what I understand the concern is not that there's a right to have sex with your dead spouse as much who actually wrote the bill and why (although I think the why part is obvious).

alismith
04-29-2012, 09:44 AM
Fatwa: Necrophilia Is An Acceptable Practice In Islam
By markulyseas

He said that the woman also has the same right but failed to explain how a woman can manage to perform sex with the corpse of her dead husband.

That's an easy one. Take popsicle sticks and duct tape and "prop" the penis up and wait for rigormortis to set in. ;)

However, Sheikh Zamzami, tempered his most unusual fatwa by stating that necrophilia, though Halal is a disgusting act that would be best avoided.

Hummm. A little "double speak" here. While the Koran "allows" it, how can it be a disgusting practice? According to this Imam, Allah says it's ok. Aren't Allah's commands to be followed and not questioned? Yet, this Imam is questioning this practice?

Humm, maybe if this act is disgusting, then how many other commands of Allah are disgusting and shouldn't be followed by the faithful?

I'd like to see this Imam's credentials....He sounds more like a US Dimocrat politician than an Imam....

sevlex
04-29-2012, 09:55 AM
Just reinforces my belief that Islam is a religion that celebrates death & darkness.

:coffee:

blacksheep
04-29-2012, 10:48 AM
Lagc is probably booking a flight now, might be his only chance of getting laid. :thumbsup:

stinker
04-29-2012, 01:37 PM
That's an easy one. Take popsicle sticks and duct tape and "prop" the penis up and wait for rigormortis to set in. ;)

Then she changes his little pet name from "pookie poo" to "Mr.Stiffy".

Question is why any true muzzie woman would even bother since she probably had half of her genitals cut out years ago to guarantee she can't enjoy sex and therefore will never cheat.

N/A
04-29-2012, 05:55 PM
Sheikh Zamzami said that the husband has the right to have sex with his dead wife. He added that the husband may wash the body of his dead wife and have sex with her.

]

And then when he is done, he is to tell her to get up off her dead ass.

jojo
04-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Can't wait to hear LAGC take on this.

Oswald Bastable
04-29-2012, 10:31 PM
Just reinforces my belief that Islam is a religion that celebrates death & darkness.

:coffee:

Hey...sex with the dead and destruction of the living through suicide bombs is no judge of the beatitude of a religion! Judge it instead by the carving of women's genitals and buggering of little boys...then you have a clear picture of a religion's morality.

LAGC
04-29-2012, 11:24 PM
Can't wait to hear LAGC take on this.

No comment.

:dammit:

Dr. Gonzo GED
04-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Gives a whole new meaning to "Halal Meat".

El Jefe
05-01-2012, 04:02 PM
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/11630/islam-death-sex-necrophilia

5.56NATO
05-02-2012, 07:40 PM
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/11630/islam-death-sex-necrophilia

Aw man, I didn't have to read that. What I posted was bad enough without knowing details.

Cypher
05-03-2012, 06:41 AM
What I find even more disturbing than the topic is how could any man have sex with his recently deceased wife...

Wouldn't you think that the husband would be going through some serious grieving? How could you think about sex, let alone sex with your dead wife's body.

stinker
05-03-2012, 07:22 AM
What I find even more disturbing than the topic is how could any man have sex with his recently deceased wife...

Wouldn't you think that the husband would be going through some serious grieving? How could you think about sex, let alone sex with your dead wife's body.

You assume muzzie men inclined towards such a thing actually give a damn about their wives beyond some twisted sense of territorial property rights considerations.

El Jefe
05-03-2012, 11:16 AM
You assume muzzie men inclined towards such a thing actually give a damn about their wives beyond some twisted sense of territorial property rights considerations.

Yep, your average Muzzie thinks more of his goat.

1 Patriot-of-many
05-03-2012, 02:53 PM

You already know why. Wives of muslims are nothing more than vessels to supply children, basically breeding cattle.

1 Patriot-of-many
05-03-2012, 02:54 PM

Bingo.