PDA

View Full Version : ....never found any "aircraft" parts

printerman
05-01-2012, 09:11 AM
It's amazing how when 9-11 is referred too the Pentagon is all but forgotten ! Why mention something that most clear thinking minds grasp rather easily ! Facts are a DRONE painted to look like a passenger aircraft moved just above the twisting topography slammed a small missile like hole into the walls and further into the Pentagon. This bending and tree blocked area allowed few witnesses and even those who thought they knew what they saw where easily confused given the short time-span and surreal event ! FBI released tapes clearly missed sections of frames that would show for all to see a "drone" slamming into the building and indicating with the wrong color smoke explosions of a chemical type ! Things that "never" burn in aircraft fires amazingly disappeared with no evidence of even existing ! No wing marks on either side of the building ! Face it ya'll , we've been duped ....

(naturally this post will be moved to "disarm" it by those who can't believe the obvious)

sevlex
05-01-2012, 09:22 AM
http://www.needstolaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/oh-no...-not-this-shit-again.jpg

El Jefe
05-01-2012, 09:30 AM
It's amazing how when 9-11 is referred too the Pentagon is all but forgotten ! Why mention something that most clear thinking minds grasp rather easily ! Facts are a DRONE painted to look like a passenger aircraft moved just above the twisting topography slammed a small missile like hole into the walls and further into the Pentagon. This bending and tree blocked area allowed few witnesses and even those who thought they knew what they saw where easily confused given the short time-span and surreal event ! FBI released tapes clearly missed sections of frames that would show for all to see a "drone" slamming into the building and indicating with the wrong color smoke explosions of a chemical type ! Things that "never" burn in aircraft fires amazingly disappeared with no evidence of even existing ! No wing marks on either side of the building ! Face it ya'll , we've been duped ....

(naturally this post will be moved to "disarm" it by those who can't believe the obvious)

There's a forum for this kook shit, clown.

You and Kookski can ruminate on tard truther crap there.

shorthair
05-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Is it true there were no passengers on that flight Printerman?

Dr. Gonzo GED
05-01-2012, 11:04 AM
Why isn't this in the K-files Printerman?

El Jefe
05-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Why isn't this in the K-files Printerman?

Because he gets ignored there. I mean why does he always post stuff better suited to another forum here?

imanaknut
05-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Also it is starting to come out that the World Trade Center buildings were not real. They were just holographic projections made to look like real buildings, erected in the late 60s and early 70s. The were designed specifically to look like they were destroyed 40 years later. And the people actually committed suicide just to satisfy the government.

AKTexas
05-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Get back on the meds and disappear again. You were not missed.

Helen Keller
05-01-2012, 03:08 PM
we've been duped ....

tell that to the families....:loser:

printerman
05-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Get back on the meds and disappear again. You were not missed.

.....er , uh , thanks for missing me ! How would you know someone was gone unless you in some way missed them !!!

L1A1Rocker
05-02-2012, 02:42 PM
.....er , uh , thanks for missing me ! How would you know someone was gone unless you in some way missed them !!!

When I take a big ass dump. I know the shit's gone, but I do not miss it.

Regarding parts not being there. Yes there were. I remember one of the engines fell off on the initial impact and never penetrated the building. There were plenty of pictures. This crap sounds like the cooks showing close up pictures of cut re-bar at the towers site as proof that it was a controlled demolition. Turned out that if you looked at the uncropt original photo, it was a picture of the clean up going on weeks after the attack.

AKTexas
05-02-2012, 06:44 PM

You pop up unexpectedly like herpes. You just never give warning.

Clueless fuck, do you even understand this shit you just said?

The board did not have 20+ fucktard threads about your tranny sausage chasing, Tapcofucked AK and random out of line, repetitive, broken record, limp wristed kook threads. Any fucking moron can check the "new post" screen and see you have not been here.

Schuetzenman
05-02-2012, 07:10 PM

Simple, we didn't have to go "oh hell not this idiot again" every day!

mrkalashnikov
05-02-2012, 07:39 PM
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w437/mrkalashnikov1/funny.jpg