PDA

View Full Version : Spreading the gospel

O.S.O.K.
05-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Of handloading :)

I'm in Mississippi overseeing the construction of our new home - see Survival Forum for updates if you're interested.

This is about my framer - he's really been a great guy to work with and is becoming a friend.

We've been talking and I have found that most everybody that's working on my house is a hunter, shooter, patriot, etc.

So we were talking about shooting and I tell him that I handload and after he get's the picture of my level of sickness :lool: he asks if I would be willing to help him get set-up to hanload. Of course, I tell him I would be very happy to do that - and offered for him to come over after the move-in and we can work up some loads for his .270 and test them on my range (I need to figure out where that's going...).

He's going to be a good guy to know - his land and the surroiunding land that belongs to his in-laws is infested with hogs - and he said I could come over and help them shoot some :)

Anyhoo - just thought I'd share the gun-nut diary beginnings in Mississippi - getting off to a great start!

L1A1Rocker
05-10-2012, 01:36 PM
Of handloading :)

I'm in Mississippi overseeing the construction of our new home - see Survival Forum for updates if you're interested.

This is about my framer - he's really been a great guy to work with and is becoming a friend.

We've been talking and I have found that most everybody that's working on my house is a hunter, shooter, patriot, etc.

So we were talking about shooting and I tell him that I handload and after he get's the picture of my level of sickness :lool: he asks if I would be willing to help him get set-up to hanload. Of course, I tell him I would be very happy to do that - and offered for him to come over after the move-in and we can work up some loads for his .270 and test them on my range (I need to figure out where that's going...).

He's going to be a good guy to know - his land and the surroiunding land that belongs to his in-laws is infested with hogs - and he said I could come over and help them shoot some :)

Anyhoo - just thought I'd share the gun-nut diary beginnings in Mississippi - getting off to a great start!

That's a great contact. He may be able to help when it comes time to do some burm construction. Have you discussed casting with him yet?

O.S.O.K.
05-10-2012, 11:04 PM
I did. He's interested in I all. :)

Solidus-snake
05-11-2012, 03:41 AM
I may be contacting you soon then OSOK, I lil be getting a press within the month.