PDA

View Full Version : Need gear ? Give me a chance :) Personal Tactical Concierge

jonrubin1
05-14-2012, 07:47 PM
Hey to all of those who need tactical gear or will need tactical gear in the future (covers about everyone, right?)

I wanted to introduce myself: Jonathan Rubin.. I want to be your personal assistant and sales guy for any of your tactical gear needs. I can price match, I sell whatever you need with FREE shipping and NO SALES TAX.

I want to stand out as your personal tactical concierge. I will ensure you are 100% satisfied with your order from start to finish and hope to maintain long lasting relationships with each of you.

I will set myself apart by being reachable at your convenience, You can find me on Gtalk & Gmail A personaltactical@gmail.com
You can find me on Yahoo Messenger & Yahoo Mail @ personaltactical@yahoo.com , You can reach me on my phone via call or text @ 619-446-8633.

I can do bulk or individual orders, government purchasing and trading.

Just let me know what you need!

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to participating on the forum with you either way.

Jonathan Rubin
619-446-8633
personaltactical@gmail.com
personaltactical@yahoo.com

Schuetzenman
05-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Do not post for sale stuff in general forums unless you plan to get banned. Do it here in the For Sale forums and include a zip code and or state you are located in.

Penguin
05-14-2012, 07:54 PM
Do you have a web site that shows the gear you sell? Is it made in the USA?

AKTexas
05-14-2012, 07:58 PM
What they said...

l921428x
05-14-2012, 09:48 PM
So where is the update? Might have been to tough, I guess.