PDA

View Full Version : The wait is over for me too!

arcangel
05-25-2012, 07:29 PM
Its been a while since I've been here, how's everyone been? The baby has me busy lol. Anyways I picked up my 9mm can the other day! This thing is bitchin! Its a Eco 9mm by AAC, and I have it on a Gen 3 Glock 19. I'm happy that it un screws for cleaning. I was able to run a few 115gr fmj's and a few 147gr Hp's both by winchester, the 147gr's make a huge difference, and running the can wet helps a bit as well. All in all I'm amazed on how cool and fun shooting is now without hearing protection. 1 downside to the actual silencer is that it is very long for a G19, I think that it may be for a sub machine gun, but I'm not sure. The can was 570.00 OTD plus the tax. I really don't mind paying the 200.00 tax, maybe a few more class 3 items down the road and I may change that opinion. But now that I know I can have them there is no stopping me from getting more. My paper work was sent back by the ATF because the sheriff forgot to put his title on there when he signed. Not sure if that was a political 2 step to avoid me getting it or just error. But he was cool to correct it promptly, and so was the ATF so I can complain. For those of you guys waiting still, be patient good times are around the corner. Ill try to post some pics for you guys a bit later. Godbless.

filthy phil
05-25-2012, 09:43 PM
what was your wait time? here its supposedly 8 months.
and be glad you can get a signoff. here (harris county, tx) they aint signing.
gotta go the trust or llc route:(

kimberkid
06-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Good to hear!

As to "Wait Time" ... I've heard from my SOT that they have hired 19 more agents to process C3 paperwork and times are about 5.5 months and they want to get it back down to 2 months again.

Helen Keller
06-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Good to hear!

As to "Wait Time" ... I've heard from my SOT that they have hired 19 more agents to process C3 paperwork and times are about 5.5 months and they want to get it back down to 2 months again.

you guys in states that got your rights back for suppressors killed us. :firedevil: