PDA

View Full Version : Is white skin really fair skin?

mriddick
06-22-2012, 09:36 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/22/duluth-residents-say-anti-racism-ad-campaign-is-racist/

I predict this program will not work at all, in fact I'd bet it's going to the opposite reaction (unless the actual goal is to increase racial tensions)

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/660/371/UnFair_Billboard4.jpg

insider
06-22-2012, 09:45 PM
Its alright to be White! Sounds like a bunch of White haters started this campaign.

O.S.O.K.
06-22-2012, 10:42 PM
That's total shit.

The TRUTH is that it's hard to see racism when you believe that you can't be racist.

Blacks in this country (majority of them) literally think that racism only eminates from white people... His is not a joke - for real - just ask them.

Blacks are the most racist group in this country by far.

JTHunter
06-22-2012, 11:14 PM
Back in the mid-60's, my family moved from southern Illinois to near St. Louis. We were at a car dealer in East St. Louis one day and my younger brother and I saw the first black person we had ever seen. He was the custodian at this dealership and he could see our curiosity and kindly answered our questions. When our mother went to rescue the poor man from our questions, he said he didn't mind as it was a lesson for us. She thanked him for his kindness and he sadly commented that curious youngsters weren't the problem. She was confused so he explained further, making a statement that has stuck with me for over 45 years. The saddest thing is that history has proven his statement a multitude of times since.

He said: "There's nothing meaner than a "N" to a "N".

stinker
06-23-2012, 12:03 AM
Sounds like death throes of blacktivist race pimp inc to me.

They're losing influence and the race card is rapidly losing it's effectiveness because everyone see's straight through the bull now. This might've worked 15 or 20 years ago but they've been massively overplaying their hand recently. The house of cards is crumbling around them.

Course....this could just piss off some white folk too. Pity if it does.

skipme56
06-23-2012, 01:18 AM
Hell, if they want hatred try being a white heterosexual male! We are hated by the mexicans, the blacks, gays, women and everybody else.

1 Patriot-of-many
06-23-2012, 04:25 AM
This is MN and your/my tax money at work. This white guilt thing is getting old. Scumbags come in all colors and there are bad areas where crime levels are higher.

El Jefe
06-23-2012, 09:42 AM
This is MN and your/my tax money at work. This white guilt thing is getting old. Scumbags come in all colors and there are bad areas where crime levels are higher.

They will milk this shit until the late night comedians deride them in each episode. That's the way things work in this modern culture of ours.

Racism, green BS and entitlements are all the filthy left have at this point.

Ruskiegunlover
06-23-2012, 09:52 AM
This is pretty amazing.....Oh, who am I kidding. I am RACKED with guilt! Why, WHY God did you create me a white male? WHY? Why did you instill in me a desire to work, earn a living, be respectable, a drive to achieve? WHY???!!?

WHY didn't you give ME the ability to dance??!? Or jump!? Why didn't you give ME the ability to ryme offensive words together, and make millions??? Why didn't you create in me a sense of entitlement based off of 150+ year old history that would enable me to have an easier life? Why did you have to victimize me?

Helen Keller
06-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Hell, if they want hatred try being a white heterosexual male! We are hated by the mexicans, the blacks, gays, women and everybody else.

How bout it , and To hell with you if you have a decent job and are successful.

El Jefe
06-23-2012, 03:27 PM
The strange part of this, at least to me, is this is being done by whites, to whites.

This bizarre lefty notion that blacks are discriminated against at every level, including employment aptitude tests, ECT, ECT, has really run it's course. The card has worn thin, they can't give you examples of where whitey is keeping the poor Negro down, but still they won't let go of this, it has served their purposes too well to discard just yet.

If the Black community really wants to see across the board improvement in their lot in life, they need to look in the fucking mirror, their tormentor resides there. Black culture in many ways as it exists in the US is a broken, losing proposition.

El Jefe
06-23-2012, 03:29 PM
How bout it , and To hell with you if you have a decent job and are successful.

That's racist!

gpwasr10
06-23-2012, 03:41 PM
I love being white. And I also enjoy a good racist joke! AND, I don't fucking care what people think about it.

Helen Keller
06-23-2012, 03:45 PM
I love being white. And I also enjoy a good racist joke! AND, I don't fucking care what people think about it.

SHut the fuck up CRACKER LOVER!

Blacks' biggest "ENEMY" are the "Self-Appointed" black "Leadership" IE: Sharpton,Jackson. that want them to feel down and oppressed.

El Jefe
06-23-2012, 03:48 PM
SHut the fuck up CRACKER LOVER!

Blacks' biggest "ENEMY" are the "Self-Appointed" black "Leadership" IE: Sharpton,Jackson. that want them to feel down and oppressed.

You owe me a keyboard you fuck! ;)

Helen Keller
06-23-2012, 04:38 PM
You owe me a keyboard you fuck! ;)

You only spit on it cause it's black.

tank_monkey
06-23-2012, 05:13 PM
I'm going against the trend here on GN guys.

I say .. actually, yes to a degree.

It is harder to see unfair treatment to other groups, because it never crosses our minds. It's not an evil thing necessarily. But it happens A LOT. I don't like to compare it to actual racism with nefarious intent.

I myself realized this when I was looking at pictures at the devastation of the big earthquake in New Zealand. I was actually more 'emotionally moved' by an image of a small crying injured girl who had lost her parent who was BLONDE haired and blue eyed. I had seen almost identical images of kids in Japan, Peru, North Africa, etc. but I didn't have the same response. I hate to think that a little kid's life means LESS to me if they are another race, so that response bothered me. :(

Of course, I live in an area where Whites are technically a minority. I'm surrounded by people of different Races all the time. And I have really stupid hick (real racist) blood relatives in OH whom I complain about all the time ;) LOL. So I'm different than most of the board :D

Edit: Let me clarify that though. I think this phenomenon happens with ALL groups (i.e. not being able to see fairly when it comes to other races). The campaign is wrong to imply that only White people do it. So in that point I agree with the GN board. Whites as a group have FAR MORE compassionate and NON-racist people than most other groups on the planet).

El Jefe
06-23-2012, 05:14 PM
You only spit on it cause it's black.

Got me. :roflmao:

5.56NATO
06-24-2012, 06:10 AM
Fair would be reparations paid by descendants of former slaves to the families of those who fought in the "civil" war.

Bluntforce
06-24-2012, 06:17 AM

You're also a good salesman. You convinced me to get an AR. Now I have to decide whether I love it or hate it......it is black after all.

Bluntforce
06-24-2012, 06:24 AM

It is harder to see unfair treatment to other groups, because it never crosses our minds. It's not an evil thing necessarily. But it happens A LOT. I don't like to compare it to actual racism with nefarious intent.

I myself realized this when I was looking at pictures at the devastation of the big earthquake in New Zealand. I was actually more 'emotionally moved' by an image of a small crying injured girl who had lost her parent who was BLONDE haired and blue eyed. I had seen almost identical images of kids in Japan, Peru, North Africa, etc. but I didn't have the same response. I hate to think that a little kid's life means LESS to me if they are another race, so that response bothered me. :(

Of course, I live in an area where Whites are technically a minority. I'm surrounded by people of different Races all the time. And I have really stupid hick (real racist) blood relatives in OH whom I complain about all the time ;) LOL. So I'm different than most of the board :D

Edit: Let me clarify that though. I think this phenomenon happens with ALL groups (i.e. not being able to see fairly when it comes to other races). The campaign is wrong to imply that only White people do it. So in that point I agree with the GN board. Whites as a group have FAR MORE compassionate and NON-racist people than most other groups on the planet).

I felt sorry for poor Appellation white kids I saw on TV when I was in college. I went to a douche guru philosophy major and asked him why after never being affected by non-white kids suffering. He said it was a good thing to feel anything for any starving kids.

Only halfway constructive thing a liberal ever said to me.

skipme56
06-24-2012, 06:57 AM
You're also a good salesman. You convinced me to get an AR. Now I have to decide whether I love it or hate it......it is black after all.

Paint it white!

mriddick
06-24-2012, 07:12 AM

I think most of the comments proves your point. I was more amazed by the way the PR campaign was put forth since it's failure was obvious and I figured it would only do the opposite of the stated goal (polarize tensions further). That is unless that wasn't really the goal...(tin foil hat on)
Fair would be reparations paid by descendants of former slaves to the families of those who fought in the "civil" war.
No comment probably proves tanks' point more then your's (hopefully in jest but many actually do believe this way). It's very easy for white southerns to claim all sorts of ills affecting them to this day from the civil war, yet most of these same types would tell you no black man can claim anything going back as far as the civil war when they (blacks) were actually treat worse for longer.

JTHunter
06-24-2012, 10:48 PM
This is pretty amazing.....Oh, who am I kidding. I am RACKED with guilt! Why, WHY God did you create me a white male? WHY? Why did you instill in me a desire to work, earn a living, be respectable, a drive to achieve? WHY???!!?

WHY didn't you give ME the ability to dance??!? Or jump!? Why didn't you give ME the ability to ryme offensive words together, and make millions??? Why didn't you create in me a sense of entitlement based off of 150+ year old history that would enable me to have an easier life? Why did you have to victimize me?

These people accusing whites of being racist should remember that whites that were in America first were "racist" to OTHER WHITES. Remember how the Irish immigrants were treated throughout most of the 1800's? Or think about how some of the smaller northern European countries (Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, etc.) were treated. People have nearly always felt they have some kind of "superiority" over the newcomers. The only difference is mainly in the method of arrival.

insider
06-25-2012, 04:30 AM
Fair is fair, how about starting the "Too Bad Your Black" campaign!