PDA

View Full Version : W199-eye

printerman
08-26-2010, 08:50 AM
....still think 9-11 wasn't an inside job ? Guess again !

Of course it seems impossible that men (considered civilized) could plan , create , commit and hide such devious and heinous acts ! But to many signs and evidence points towards "our own" and not those who hate us ! (the ever so handy fall-guys)

President Georgie Bush signed secret national security order No. W199-eye , stating FBI agents would be arrested if stopping any al-Qaeda moves . National Security Implications were the reasons given ....

John O'Neill (FBI deputy director) resigned right away siting obstructing attempts to stop al-Qaeda ...

He was killed on Sept. 11 as Head of Security for the World Trade Centers ...

Official warnings BEFORE Sept. 11 came from Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak , as well as Russia , Israel , Germany , and France !

Lysander
08-26-2010, 09:07 AM
Your level of stupidity has to be physically painful, which leads you to turn to mind altering (and destroying) drugs to overcome said pain, which in turn leads to your idiotic postings on these boards.

Charliebravo
08-26-2010, 09:09 AM
Seriously. Go suck-start that Tapco-matic of yours.

Notch
08-26-2010, 09:24 AM
who was it that said?

... "Forget about the fountain of youth... We have TOO much of that already... Give us a fountain of smart!"

AKTexas
08-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Printer it is official now...You are a fucking moron!

Mark Ducati
08-26-2010, 10:56 AM
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/911%20Cover-up/w199i.htm

Printerman, you may be crazy... just don't drink the kool-aid!

Krupski
08-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Of course it seems impossible that men (considered civilized) could plan , create , commit and hide such devious and heinous acts!

Consider........

The Battleship Maine
The Ocean liner Lusitania
Der Reichstagsbrand (The Reichstag Fire)
Operation Canned Goods (Led to the invasion of Poland 01 SEP 1939 and the start of WW-II)
The US blockade of Japanese oil imports (leading to......)
The attack on Pearl Harbor (leading to.......)
America's involvement in WW-II (leading to.......)
America emerges as the world's greatest military and industrial superpower
The Gulf of Tonkin
Oswald/Kennedy
(lots of other crap)
W199-eye
(more to follow)

All samey-same. Americans can be the kindest people to those who "appreciate" it, and they can be the most vicious, ruthless, illegal and immoral devils the world has ever seen IF IT FURTHERS THE GOALS OF THE UNITED STATES.

And frankly, my loyalties are 100% for America, so if we have to screw over someone else and lie about it to further OUR Country, that's fine by me.

El Jefe
08-26-2010, 02:40 PM
Coca-Puffs anyone? :santa2:

RJ Shooter
08-26-2010, 02:43 PM
I have new info on X273-ear!!!! But I will not share it! :p

cciota
08-26-2010, 02:49 PM

Does it have anything to do with the Illudium Pu-36 explosive space modulator?

Oswald Bastable
08-26-2010, 04:55 PM
Does it have anything to do with the Illudium Pu-36 explosive space modulator?

Where's the kaboom? There's supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!!!

aliceinchains
08-26-2010, 05:08 PM
:smiley_pijp::wazzup-sg:

cciota
08-26-2010, 05:08 PM
Where's the kaboom? There's supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!!!

:roflwithfeetcv2:

Marvin was so cool!

Krupski
08-26-2010, 08:31 PM

The XLR-99 "Super-Nose" can smell bullshit miles away.

HDR
08-27-2010, 05:17 AM
....still think 9-11 wasn't an inside job ? Guess again !

Official warnings BEFORE Sept. 11 came from Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak , as well as Russia , Israel , Germany , and France !

True, by monitoring the terrorist's communications they said al-Qaeda is planning an attack; they didn't say when or where.

Btw, if Egypt, Israel, Germany and France warned us of an attack by al-qaeda; just how was it an inside job?

Points is, you ignored the details..

Krupski
08-27-2010, 06:45 AM

DETAILS?

You mean details like "passenger" aircraft with no windows and ECM pods on the bottom hit the WTC towers?

Or those strange flashes in the buildings milliseconds BEFORE the planes hit?

Or the amazing lack of wing and engine damage to the Pentagon that SHOULD have been present IF an aircraft hit the Pentagon?

Oh wait I know it's the GRASS... the amazing "Penta-Lawn"... grass so hardy that a 110 ton aircraft can hit the ground and not leave a mark.

Or, if the airplane came in at an angle and avoided the grass, then Boeing is to be commended for making an airplane that can execute an instant 5000 G pitch-up rotation in order to be level and punch all 5 perfect holes in the Pentagon at the exact moment of impact.

And, what amazing engineering! A 110 ton aircraft built with less aluminum than it takes to build a Cessna 152.

Kudos to the NTSB for providing the cleverly painted shard of aluminum from a previous crash though. That piece, along with some clever perspective tricks with the camera made the piece look a LOT larger than it was and it fooled quite a few people.

They did, however, screw up when they tossed part of a compressor wheel into the debris without considering that the particular part is not used in any B-757.

Like I said, the XLR-99 "Super-Nose" can smell bullshit from miles away......

RJ Shooter
08-27-2010, 07:05 AM
YOU are an IDIOT. Everyone knows it but you and your little Printard friend. ALL of these things have been proven to you, yet your lack of intellect, or at least common sense, prevents you from absorbing truth. The ONLY people countering any of the truth, are proven morons.

Scientists, investigators and others external of the government have confirmed the truth. You are a moron. You are a known kook. And only those that are as idiotic as you, think you're normal. I feel for your wife and kids.

printerman
08-27-2010, 08:03 AM
True, by monitoring the terrorist's communications they said al-Qaeda is planning an attack; they didn't say when or where.

Btw, if Egypt, Israel, Germany and France warned us of an attack by al-qaeda; just how was it an inside job?

Your right more details are in order , like how Saudi men were called "al-Qaeda" then tricked into boarding specific planes then once on board the "psycho-tronic" weapon was used to control these aircraft . Kinda like Manchurian Candidate , only the brainwashing technique is far more up to date . IE; mk-Ultra

Charliebravo
08-27-2010, 08:07 AM
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb183/Tantal88/retard-1.jpg

RJ Shooter
08-27-2010, 08:08 AM
:lool:

Krupski
08-28-2010, 05:25 PM
YOU are an IDIOT. Everyone knows it but you and your little Printard friend. ALL of these things have been proven to you, yet your lack of intellect, or at least common sense, prevents you from absorbing truth. The ONLY people countering any of the truth, are proven morons.

Scientists, investigators and others external of the government have confirmed the truth. You are a moron. You are a known kook. And only those that are as idiotic as you, think you're normal. I feel for your wife and kids.

Well that was harsh.

I see there's no point in discussing it further, so I will never again mention any of my opinions as to what may have happened on 9/11.

DesertDawg
08-28-2010, 05:27 PM
Well that was harsh.

I see there's no point in discussing it further, so I will never again mention any of my opinions as to what may have happened on 9/11.

Now roger, I know that statment is Complete Bullshit!!

El Jefe
08-28-2010, 05:52 PM
Now roger, I know that statment is Complete Bullshit!!

No shit, Kookski has Kooks turrets syndrome. :runforhills:

Blacksmith
08-28-2010, 05:55 PM
Well that was harsh.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

El Jefe
08-28-2010, 05:56 PM
Sometimes the truth hurts.

I wonder if this means he'll put RJ on ignore?

Blacksmith
08-28-2010, 06:16 PM
I wonder if this means he'll put RJ on ignore?

If he does, he will let him know every chance he gets. :lool:

El Jefe
08-28-2010, 06:43 PM

:laughingtohard:

Helen Keller
08-28-2010, 07:02 PM
Gotta shoot the Duke to get the fire started.

Krupski
08-28-2010, 07:37 PM

No I'm not putting RJ on ignore. Hell I haven't even put YOU on ignore yet.

RJ Shooter
08-28-2010, 07:49 PM
:p ;)

Ronwicp
08-28-2010, 08:08 PM
I just want to know where the fake ass moon landing fits into the story.

elkydriver
08-28-2010, 10:35 PM

Give it time.....:thud::smiley_pijp:

Krupski
08-28-2010, 10:56 PM

Funny thing is, for the longest time I assumed that P-Man didn't believe going to the moon was POSSIBLE.

It didn't bother me all that much since unless one is an amateur historian and STUDIES the Apollo program, they can very well assume that some phases weren't possible.

But I recently found out that P-Man fully believes we had the technology, but simply DIDN'T DO IT and instead simply orbited the earth to test.... whatever.... woodpecker rays or Russian stuff. I was disappointed at that point.

I've watched a lot of videos and seen a lot of photos of things that people claim "prove" the moon landings didn't occur such as a lens reflection being called a "Hollywood set prop" or the Mach cone of a high altitude rocket exhaust (as seen by a Rocketcam) being called a "UFO"...... or mere ice particles floating by being called a "UFO".

I just wish we could have civil discussions even if we think a person's viewpoint is crazy.

I mean... we don't have to agree with any particular person, but at least hear them out without resorting to name calling...

RJ Shooter
08-28-2010, 11:29 PM
I mean... we don't have to agree with any particular person, but at least hear them out without resorting to name calling...The name calling comes when the deaths of 3000+ Americans are dishonored by morons claiming "WE" did it, instead of the fanatical islamists that truly did do it!!!

Some people take this kind of speech very seriously! Especially when there are those of us that have family members that witnessed these events personally, and are then those family members are called liars!

So, tell me why some of us shouldn't be defending those that deserve defending from those that would defile truth????

I find people like you and Printard to be dishonorable - and the majority here (and everywhere) would agree!

UncleMike
08-29-2010, 12:39 AM
The name calling comes when the deaths of 3000+ Americans are dishonored by morons claiming "WE" did it, instead of the fanatical islamists that truly did do it!!!

Some people take this kind of speech very seriously! Especially when there are those of us that have family members that witnessed these events personally, and are then those family members are called liars!

So, tell me why some of us shouldn't be defending those that deserve defending from those that would defile truth????

I find people like you and Printard to be dishonorable - and the majority here (and everywhere) would agree!
:amen::thumbsup:
Mike

Krupski
08-29-2010, 02:13 AM
The name calling comes when the deaths of 3000+ Americans are dishonored by morons claiming "WE" did it, instead of the fanatical islamists that truly did do it!!!

I have no desire and no intention of dishonoring anyone. I simply notice "anomalies" between how things appear to be and how they are claimed to be and ask "why".

If I close my eyes and ears and just believe what I'm told, it will make no difference to the 3000+ Americans who were killed on 9/11.

The worst dishonor that could be done to them is to blame the wrong people for it... and at this point in time *I AM NOT CERTAIN* who was responsible.

If you've ever served jury duty, then you know the almost crushing feeling of "Please God help me make the RIGHT decision". Letting a guilty man free would be bad, but blaming an innocent one would be worse.

Until I am SURE, I am not blaming ANYONE.

If you call that "dishonor", so be it. Freedom of speech.

Oswald Bastable
08-29-2010, 02:47 AM
I have no desire and no intention of dishonoring anyone. I simply notice "anomalies" between how things appear to be and how they are claimed to be and ask "why".

If I close my eyes and ears and just believe what I'm told, it will make no difference to the 3000+ Americans who were killed on 9/11.

The worst dishonor that could be done to them is to blame the wrong people for it... and at this point in time *I AM NOT CERTAIN* who was responsible.

If you've ever served jury duty, then you know the almost crushing feeling of "Please God help me make the RIGHT decision". Letting a guilty man free would be bad, but blaming an innocent one would be worse.

And apparently engineers were never taught the simplicity nor truth of Occam's razor. They're forced to devise overly complicated and convoluted answers/explanations to straight forward events.

El Jefe
08-29-2010, 09:00 AM

Same old shit and as predictable as a f'ing clock.

Say something stupid, try desperately to defend said stupid statement, then try to spin it as just a theory, then whine like a bitch, then deny saying it all together.

What a fuck stick. :buttkick:

1 Patriot-of-many
08-29-2010, 11:35 PM
Damn I wish I had photoshop, then I could put george bush swimming with a limpet mine in his hands toward the titanic......

HDR
08-30-2010, 05:08 AM
Your right more details are in order , like how Saudi men were called "al-Qaeda" then tricked into boarding specific planes then once on board the "psycho-tronic" weapon was used to control these aircraft . Kinda like Manchurian Candidate , only the brainwashing technique is far more up to date . IE; mk-Ultra

If you actually believe that, you are dicked in the head.

Krupski
08-30-2010, 08:45 AM
And apparently engineers were never taught the simplicity nor truth of Occam's razor. They're forced to devise overly complicated and convoluted answers/explanations to straight forward events.

My question is, I believe, quite simple and straightforward. Where are the holes from the two Rolls Royce RB211 engines in the Pentagon? That's all I'm asking. Where are the holes?

El Jefe
08-30-2010, 08:52 AM
I guess lortabs are not a good medication for mental illness.

1 Patriot-of-many
08-30-2010, 09:24 AM
My question is, I believe, quite simple and straightforward. Where are the holes from the two Rolls Royce RB211 engines in the Pentagon? That's all I'm asking. Where are the holes?

At those impact speeds, the wings would fold right up.
Is it possible certain people in the gov't knew about these ragheads and let it happen? Certainly. History shows false flag planning and events by our gov't and other gov'ts.

Even during the Kennedy years certain parts of the gov't considered attacking US citizens to blame it on cuba to justify an invasion/war. That's documented.

RJ Shooter
08-30-2010, 12:12 PM
My question is, I believe, quite simple and straightforward. Where are the holes from the two Rolls Royce RB211 engines in the Pentagon? That's all I'm asking. Where are the holes?...and this is even from one of your KOOK sites!!!

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

http://www.rense.com/general32/Damage9.jpg

The landing gear photos are the most definitive proof that you're a kook, following kook conspiracies... I don't want to do this any more, so I doubt I'll offer a retort to any more of your ignorance. I previously created diagrams, posted images, etc., showing damage to the building at ground level - and even where the wings entered while disintegrating. But none of this will make a difference. You won't believe or accept these images, because you've already made up your narcissistic mind...

Here's the 757 landing gear wheel, compared to an actual, functioning 757 wheel. Notice that they are EXACTLY alike, including the double-lipped rim!

http://www.rense.com/general32/aedrive6.jpg
http://www.rense.com/general32/pa_00239.jpg
http://www.rense.com/general32/pentagonplanetire.jpg
http://www.rense.com/general32/landinggear002.jpg

And this piece must have been conveniently "placed" in 'plane' sight, for everyone to "assume" it was an American Airlines!!!! (rollseyes)

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/ats/pentagon757/757-americanlogo.jpg (http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/pentagon/images/13.jpg)

Roger, and other crackpots who think it was something other than what it was (witnessed by family members of mine), take a look at this link...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

RJ Shooter
08-30-2010, 11:27 PM
I am saddened that nobody has returned to this thread! LOL!!! :p

crapshoot
08-30-2010, 11:43 PM
Why would they? They'll just cry, bitch and moan about censorship, or some other moonbat diversion technique.

elkydriver
08-31-2010, 01:51 PM
Why would they? They'll just cry, bitch and moan about censorship, or some other moonbat diversion technique.

some things never change.....

El Jefe
08-31-2010, 01:53 PM
*crickets*

Blacksmith
08-31-2010, 03:04 PM
I guess lortabs are not a good medication for mental illness. :lool:

Dr. Gonzo GED
08-31-2010, 03:12 PM
Right, because that is waaaaaaaay more plausible (or less complicated and expensive) than trained fanatics hi-jacking the airliner.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe the hijackers were proxy's, completely unaware of who was really pulling their comanders strings?

Don't you think that is a leeetle more believable than telemetricly controling the pilot?

Hell, why would they use spmething as esoteric and unreliable as telemetric mind control when they could have just fucked with the planes fly by wire system, and gotten the saem results with a fraction of the effort, and no interference from "the human element".

You really don't think about this stuff when you post do you?

Oswald Bastable
08-31-2010, 03:47 PM

Hundreds of people saw a passenger airliner flying low, heading toward the pentagon. Dozens or more saw it actually impact the pentagon. So you'll forgive me if I'm less concerned with what happened to a pair of engines that slammed into a reinforced wall at hundreds of miles per hour, and more likely to take the word of hundreds of eyewitnesses.

RJ Shooter
09-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Funny how I provided a few pics, out of the hundreds out there, and there's no reply from the kook squad! Just goes to show (prove) that they do not want to embrace truth...

Lysander
09-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Funny how I provided a few pics, out of the hundreds out there, and there's no reply from the kook squad! Just goes to show (prove) that they do not want to embrace truth...

It was just like 'tard's thread over on the "Terrorism" forum where I pointed out that The Pentagon had been reinforced in the wake of the first WTC bombing and posted pictures of other similar sized jets crashing into the ground and buildings leaving almost nothing. Their silence was deafening, as usual.

1 Patriot-of-many
09-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Give him a break guys. He's collating with mother.

In case it didn't make sense, think the movie Aliens with Ripley checking with the computer for answers....