PDA

View Full Version : Every Mosin owner should have a enema!!!

blade
07-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Leons that is..........here.......>>>>>>>>>>>\/

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthre...ght=Leon+enema

Scroll down to post #38 on the above thread.

I bet some of the ol' geezers here even have a old baster laying around:martinismiley:

p.s........well crap....i see the linky is kaput..........

Leons deal is asimple tool for cleaning Mosin bores.
Made with ol' turkey baster.....small length of gas hose...old Mosin casing...washer......

All ya do is insert the enema into the bore and flush.

Pics can be found @ Gunboards!!!

old Grump
07-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Uh, not exactly, pull the bolt, spray everything with Windex, Then stick nozzle aimed towards the chamber and rinse with garden hose, Take rifle into shop and clean and oil as usual. But I am a heathen that takes his black powder guns into the shower with him. I figure we might as well all get clean at the same time.

blade
07-05-2012, 06:42 PM
LOVE to see ya in that shower. I'm sure the misses preciates that!!!........lol
I'm here in missery, how bout I drop by & pick ya up on our way to WI squirrel campout????

Helen Keller
07-05-2012, 06:53 PM
ONe in awhile if I've done alot of shooting I'll take my krink or uzi in the shower with me.

I've done it with a 91/30 too. I"m pretty sure they're all more than 18 years old so it's ok.

:freeze: Fuck.... the Krinks built on a 2001 gun.... guess you'll be seeing me on nightline.

old Grump
07-05-2012, 08:36 PM
LOVE to see ya in that shower. I'm sure the misses preciates that!!!........lol
I'm here in missery, how bout I drop by & pick ya up on our way to WI squirrel campout????The Mrs is an ex Mrs and is now spending some other poor saps life savings and probably cheating on him too. When I was married I only had three guns, now that I am single, well lets just say there is no room in my closet for her wardrobe or shoes. Camp-out sounds like fun but my camping days have sadly left me behind in the used to do it a lot category. Just can't do it anymore.