PDA

View Full Version : 72 Hour Kits

DownRange1776
08-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Hi everyone I have been working on and building 72 hour kits for myself and to sale to help others out as well. These are the items I’m using in my kit and the same items I have for sale.

These are just the contents and are with no packs. They come with what is listed below with the quantity listed to the side.

They will also have different packages to choose from. I will put the packages with the listed price of the kits. If you have more questions just post here and send a PM.

Thanks everyone.

Quantity – Contents –

Survival Med First Aid Bag

Survival Medic First Aid Bag- Contents
1) WEATHERPROOF CARRY CASE
1) SURVIVAL GUIDE
1) 10' EMERGENCY CORD
1) MAP COMPASS
1) EMERGENCY WHISTLE
1) SURVIVAL BLANKET
3) SAFETY PINS
1) 36" ROLL DUCT TAPE
1) 18" X 12" SHEET ALUMINUM FOIL
1) 8' SNARE WIRE
1) BOX WATERPROOF MATCHES
4) FISHING HOOKS
4) FISHING SINKER WEIGHTS
1) 50' 10LB FISHING LINE
1) SURGICAL BLADE
1) REUSABLE ZIPPER-LOCK BAG
10) 3/4" X 3" BANDAGES
5) 3/8" X 1-1/2" BANDAGES
2) KNUCKLE BANDAGES
2) KNEE/ELBOW BANDAGE
5) WOUND CLOSURE STRIPS
2) 2" X 2" STERILE GAUZE PADS
2) 3" X 3" STERILE GAUZE PADS
3) ANTISEPTIC TOWELETTES
3) ALCOHOL PREP PADS
3) STING RELIEF PADS
1) TWEEZERS
1) HYDROCORTISONE OINTMENT
2) TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC OINTMENTS
2) SPF 30 SUNSCREEN PACKET
2) ACETAMINOPHEN TABLETS (2-PACK)
2) IBUPROFEN TABLETS (2-PACK)
------------------------------------------------------------------
71 Total Pieces

1) Rain Poncho Quick Cover

2) Aqua Blox 3 Pack

1) Waterproof Matches box of 50

2) Light Stick 12 Hour (Green)

1) tube Tent 2 Person ten with cords

2) Magnesium rod with striker

1) 3/12 Nine LED Flashlights

1) Cable Saw

1) German Esbit Folding Stove with Fuel

1) Multi Tool 21 Functions with Pouch.

2) USGI 1QT Canteen
2) USGI 1 QT Canteen Covers
1) Canteen stove cup
3) MREs (no specific choice)
1) K-bar Next Gen Copy

The prices and packages are listed below.

Package #1- This is the full kit listed above without the K-Bar Next Gen knife copy and new USGI canteen covers. $168.00 plus shipping

Package #2 - This is the kit listed above with no tube tent. This kit comes with the K-Bar Next Gen knife copy and two used canteen covers. This option has no Emergency Tube Tent. $157.00 plus shipping

Package #3- This is the full kit listed above with the K-Bar Next Gen knife copy, two used canteen covers and Emergency Tube tent. $164.00 plus shipping

Package #4- This is the full kit listed above with K-Bar Next Gen knife copy, new canteen covers and Emergency Tube tent. $180.00 plus shipping

If you want more MREs, Aqua box water, water proof matches, glow sticks, LED flashlights, Tube tent, Poncho and cable saw to add to your kit please let me know and we can go from there.

I can also add hand warmers to any package if you like to add those to the any of these kits.

If you are looking for different type of knife or want to add a machete, camp axe, and folding shovel I can look to see what I can get just let me know.

Thanks again everyone.

ubersoldate
08-28-2010, 07:31 PM
That is a pretty good list there!
The only thing I added in mine, which is somewhat similar, is some plastic tubing.
A few feet of plastic tubing has alot of medical, water, and gas syphoning reasons!

DownRange1776
08-28-2010, 08:35 PM
That is a pretty good list there!
The only thing I added in mine, which is somewhat similar, is some plastic tubing.
A few feet of plastic tubing has alot of medical, water, and gas syphoning reasons!

Yeah that is something to add and something I need to do. I have some drinking straws that Im going to add to my kit. My mom had neck surgery and these are left over in a small box from that so it goes in my kit.Then I can find something to filter water a bit.

These are just basic kits that I thought are great to start any BOB off of and then build from there for sure. The BOBs are never done Im finding lol.

Thanks man.

arcangel
09-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Good list man, Thats pretty similar to mine different quanities tho.

DownRange1776
09-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Good list man, Thats pretty similar to mine different quanities tho.

Thanks I thought it was not a bad starter kit and one that we all know to add more here and there. I dont think BOBs are ever done lol if they are I wish I could find the bottom.

I've been doing research of basic needs to the advance needs. This is where my skill levels stopped in the advance so I went basic.

What quanities of stuff are you using?

arcangel
09-08-2010, 02:27 PM
I pack an extra blanket for sure, I pack 2 of the large first aid kits that can be found at walmart, battlepacked.

DownRange1776
09-08-2010, 02:59 PM
I pack an extra blanket for sure, I pack 2 of the large first aid kits that can be found at walmart, battlepacked.

Hey archangel I also pack a blanket in mine as well as a change of clothes. I need to look at walmart to see the first aid kits they have. If you have a link to their site with it pm me with it.