PDA

View Full Version : Need help from a Paypal Buyer.

Hobe Sound AK
09-08-2012, 05:28 PM
I dont use Payscam, There is a Chinese AK Case I want on www.ebay.com but it is in Shandong, China. The Seller will not take an Interional U.S. Postal Money Order. I have the Seller, the Item, Name, Price, and Shipping, Information. I just need a seller to buy it for me, then tell me how much you spent, and I can send a Money Order to you. rsvp Paul in Hobe Sound, Fla. at: type56@comcast.net He is selling it for 29.00 U.S. Dollar's plus 11.00 Standard Shipping. Usually I can pay with Money Order's when I buy something on Ebay, 9 time's out of 10, this is the 1 Time I need someone's help. I will also throw in Shipping from you to me.

deth502
09-08-2012, 07:16 PM
im sure there must be another way. i dont see why someone cant just pay pal him the money, and have it sent right to you, that would save another shipping cost. if you can figure that out, let me know.

btw, i thought that a few yrs ago ebay started phasing out other payments and was supposed to be only pp by now?

Hobe Sound AK
09-08-2012, 09:24 PM
I have to mail the cost to who ever does it for me. I just want to get the Case.

Hobe Sound AK
09-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Never mind I will try another forum.

Herbbie
09-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Hey man i can help you out.

Hobe Sound AK
09-15-2012, 05:17 PM
Hi Herbbie, I was trying to get ahold of you last week. I had found another one of those Chinese Ak Cases like you got several Month's ago. I gave up on this forum and I was able to get someone on S&W Forum to get it for me. I guess you were on Vacation last week. Thanks for replying however Paul

Herbbie
09-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Good deal man, yeah ive been super busy with this new job. I get a lot of stuff from that guy in China and hes a great seller.