PDA

View Full Version : I think I get it.I think.

fez
09-08-2012, 09:21 PM
I'm new to ak's and the one I own will probably be the last unless I hit the lottery.I have a few posts here already trying to figure out the construction of my mak.Just look for threads by fez.After the education you fellas have given me and some investigation on my own I think it finally has sunk into my thick Italian head.Correct me if I wrong:Before 1989 all kinds of evil feature ak's could come into the US of A.After 1989 only defanged version were allowed.However,if you used enough American parts they could look like the evil ones again? Yes-No-Close?

imanaknut
09-08-2012, 10:01 PM
You got it!

TB215
09-08-2012, 10:06 PM
I'm new to ak's and the one I own will probably be the last unless I hit the lottery.I have a few posts here already trying to figure out the construction of my mak.Just look for threads by fez.After the education you fellas have given me and some investigation on my own I think it finally has sunk into my thick Italian head.Correct me if I wrong:Before 1989 all kinds of evil feature ak's could come into the US of A.After 1989 only defanged version were allowed.However,if you used enough American parts they could look like the evil ones again? Yes-No-Close?

Correct! You can use buttsocks, pistol grips, magazines, and muzzle brakes that are Made in the USA. If you use buttstocks, pistol grips, magazines, and muzzle brakes that are MAde in China you are assembling a contraband rifle and it can land you in jail.

I once said a MAK 90 would be the only AK I would ever get. After 7 more I still want to buy them all.

fez
09-08-2012, 11:07 PM
I'm paying jerk offs out of my hard earned money to come up with laws and restrictions like this!!! No wonder this country is broke.

buxman66
09-09-2012, 09:59 AM
That's it. You just put the cheese on the cracker!

fez
09-09-2012, 09:17 PM
And boy does it taste lousy.

buxman66
09-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Then you DEFINITELY don't wanna go to this site! Tell you what,my eyes are wide open,......and been open to the last couple years.
Www.infowars.com

fez
09-11-2012, 08:27 AM
I'm more concerned with oppression from within then without.I was up on some this stuff already.Chilling.

buxman66
09-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Well its really ramping up nowdays. And yes I agree from within.