PDA

View Full Version : When imanaknut says a cow is going to lay an egg---

fez
09-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Don't question him.Just grease the skillet.After getting used to this forum and reading many post he is a wealth of knowlrdge.It looks like he saved a few from bad buys.Also,just great historical and statistical info.My hats off.

imanaknut
09-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Thanks! I just know the laws, both constitutional and unconstitutional. I make sure I understand the unconstitutional laws more because they are the ones that can do you harm. I have to know as many laws as possible, because there are enough that make us all criminals whether we know it or not. Some we get away with because most law enforcers don't even know all the laws, but it is important to keep pounding out how stupid some laws are in the hopes that someone in a position to do something does something.

Thanks again.

PS, Don't know much about cows though, but I do know that they don't worry about parts counts. :smiley31:

fez
09-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Not yet.LOL

El Laton Caliente
09-11-2012, 01:52 PM
'Nut was hard enough to live with and you go & do this?

;^)

fez
09-11-2012, 02:36 PM
As much as it pains us, sometimes we have to give credit where credit is due.

Wild Bill
09-12-2012, 12:56 AM
I have to agree. Nut is the first to respond to questions with helpful advise. Thanks!!!!

imanaknut
09-12-2012, 03:25 AM
Thanks again. I seem to remember when I was new to this and how I felt. Although I might answer the same question many times, not everyone is internet savvy and some answers are really hard to come by other than coming to a site like this and asking. I really don't mind.

fez
09-12-2012, 08:39 AM
Hey,nut.How about when I hit the lottery I'll put you on a retainer fee so you can analyze my prospective buys.I plan to buy many.LOL

TB215
09-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Nut has helped many of us including me. You can say he has a PH.d in Chinese Kalashnikov variants.

I'm not surprised he don't have all of them too!

Thanks Nut for everything, You da man!