PDA

View Full Version : Maadi Altered!

recon
09-12-2012, 04:17 PM
Why do people do this to there rifles? :bat:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=305653381

imanaknut
09-12-2012, 04:56 PM
Trying to turn the AKM into something that it is not. At least what he did looks like can be taken off and original Maadi furniture installed.

Full Otto
09-12-2012, 08:37 PM
I was gonna say you could sell the extras and have a pretty good deal

but in the fine print

"Pictures show it accessorized, but it will be returned to stock furniture."

Schuetzenman
09-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Trying to turn the AKM into something that it is not. At least what he did looks like can be taken off and original Maadi furniture installed.

If one takes the time to read the add the seller says none of the tacti-cool bits go with it. He is selling it with the original stock set installed but you can buy the stuff you see on it in the photos if you want, but that crap is extra. (rolling eyes here). Seems a bit deceptive to me to only have photos of it decked out vs. the original stock set he states it will come with as a base line.

stinker
09-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Seems a bit deceptive to me to only have photos of it decked out vs. the original stock set he states it will come with as a base line.

A bit deceptive is a bit too generous i think. That's straight up false advertising with a fine print disclaimer. He's hoping for a sucker that forgets to read and bids high because of all the crap on it.