CigarGuy
08-30-2010, 06:53 AM
at the cigar show in New Orleans.

I ALWAYS love tryin' the new stuff that comes out. Guess it's a short
attention span or something, but I get tired of smoking the same 'ole,
same 'ole all the time.

Had the new Ashton "Mi Amor", a line extension in the La Aroma de Cuba line
made by Pepin for Ashton. Got a LOT of flavour, medium/medium full. A rich
Mexican Maduro wrapper that doesn't taste that "maduroee", which is good for me.

aliceinchains
09-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Not that maduroee is that like a light beer LOL!

CigarGuy
09-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Smoked the new one from La Gloria Cubana Thursday night. Has a Spanish name I can't remember, but it's got the first inch or so wrapped in Conn Shade and the rest wrapped in a much darker Ecudorian Sumatrian, I believe it is? Two sizes. 6" and 7", both somewhere around a 52 ring.
Lot's of flavour. Quite tasty and interesting change when you go from the Conn to the Ecuadorian wrapper.

CigarGuy
09-19-2010, 09:21 AM
Local guy got in some new stuff from Berger & Argenti. The Classico, having smoked just one and looking forward to going back for a follow-up today, appeared to be solidly
medium with lots of flavour and $5.50 for a robusto. The other one, which I don't recall the name, but you'll "know it when you see it", has the clump of ligero sticking out from the middle of the foot. Looks like a firecracker, with a fuse sticking out! Not quite as strong as I had hoped(don't think it was Esteli ligero?), but tasty none the less. This one, however, was $9.25 in the robusto, a little too rich for my everyday pleasure!
Smoke and enjoy!