PDA

View Full Version : been thinking about this all night

silentkilla
10-03-2012, 05:37 AM
what does everyone think about putting romainian wood on a norinco m-90. been on my mind all night, lol. i like the furniture but i'm scared she will be mad about the mulestation. what do you guys think???

videodon
10-03-2012, 09:58 AM
...an abomination!!!:thud:

buxman66
10-03-2012, 03:17 PM
I agree!!

Dr. Gonzo GED
10-03-2012, 04:08 PM
what does everyone think about putting romainian wood on a norinco m-90. been on my mind all night, lol. i like the furniture but i'm scared she will be mad about the mulestation. what do you guys think???
I think it's your rifle and if your life just isn't complete without a donkey dick on the fore grip than by all means, donkey dick it up.

(unless you have to alter the rifle. in that case the red brigade will be by shortly...)

silentkilla
10-03-2012, 05:42 PM
lmao!!! the furniture that i looked at does not have a donkey dick on it, lol its just standard romainian furniture guys shit, lol now you see why i stayed up all night thinking about it. the romainian set will not go on the norinco i promise!!!!!!!!! thank you people for you advise.

Dr. Gonzo GED
10-03-2012, 05:53 PM
lmao!!! the furniture that i looked at does not have a donkey dick on it, lol its just standard romainian furniture guys shit, lol now you see why i stayed up all night thinking about it. the romainian set will not go on the norinco i promise!!!!!!!!! thank you people for you advise.
If you can do it without permanent alterations I don't see what the problem is. Some of the Romy wood is pretty nice once it's cleaned up and finished with a little TLC.

I do really like their low tech "recoil reducing" version of the Bush-hole stock. (Spring loaded butt plate) Makes the PSL feel like a .223 when you touch it off.

The usual cries of blasphemy are mostly obligatory for a decent gun board. ;)
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k51/otto_rex/Russian2.jpg

imanaknut
10-03-2012, 06:16 PM
It is your rifle, and really as long as you don't do anything to the original receiver or other parts, not really a problem. Just remember you will have to modify the Romanian parts to fit because the Chinese receiver is thicker than the Romanian receiver.

TB215
10-03-2012, 07:02 PM
...an abomination!!!:thud:

+1. Mind as well get a WASR then.

silentkilla
10-03-2012, 09:36 PM
that hurt!!! a wasr? don't think so buddy.... and yes imanaknut, been looking at how they would fit and with a little time and effort and a drimel and some sand paper i believe i could make it work. tell me something though do most of the m-90 have a straight receiver or a slanted reciever. don't know really what i'm looking at yet( still have virgin ak eyes) but i do know if its slanted it will not match up right and will probably end up looking like :fighting0024:

imanaknut
10-03-2012, 09:42 PM
While most MAK-90s had straight standard cut to the rear of the receiver, the only way to know is to look inside or take the stock off. Ironwood Designs makes a stock to fit a slant cut Norinco. You can also use a standard stock and with some epoxy fill in the area behind the slant cut and paint it black making it look straight.

It will be obvious when you look at it, but Ironwood has some diagrams that show the different receivers.

silentkilla
10-03-2012, 09:51 PM
thank you sir, i will check them out and see what she is. the epoxy though creative i could not bring myself to do that to her.:the-man: