PDA

View Full Version : no more imported ammo. true?

deth502
10-06-2012, 01:32 PM
i saw this and immediately thought bullshit. more blatant lies used as scare tactics against obama. really, this guy is such a fucking piece of retarded shit, is it really nessicary to make shit up to get ppl to hate him?

anyway, this is what i found.

BAD NEWS on 09/28/2102 - as it was learned today the Ukraine (makers of Tula, WPA, Wolf & Ulyanovsk Ammo) will NOT be Exporting anymore Ammo to the USA due to Obama & Hitlery Clinton having the United Nations (U.N.) pressure the Ukrainians NOT to SELL U.S. Consumers any ammo & because of the Syrian Conflict = HIGHER Ammo Prices Coming !!!

http://www.ak47world.com/

so, just want to check if there is ANY truth to any of that.

Viking350
10-06-2012, 01:48 PM
i saw this and immediately thought bullshit. more blatant lies used as scare tactics against obama. really, this guy is suck a fucking piece of retarded shit, is it really nessicary to make shit up to get ppl to hate him?

Sorry dude, that sight is pure bullshit.

FunkyPertwee
10-06-2012, 01:58 PM
From the same people who brought us this news:

This just in as AK47world was asked to SEND as many Russian SVD Dragunov Mags as possible to Green Beret Sniper Units in Ft. Carson, Colorado & Ft. Bragg, N.C. as Obama has ordered our S.F. Units to TRAIN Russian Spetsnaz Troops to wear U.S. uniforms & KILL Americans who won't SURRENDER their 'Military-Style' Weapons !!!

Looks like the kind of site our local kooks would visit.

stinker
10-06-2012, 03:25 PM
09/28/2102

Fortunately nobody will be around to call him on his bullshit in 90 years.

more blatant lies used as scare tactics against obama. really, this guy is suck a fucking piece of retarded shit, is it really nessicary to make shit up to get ppl to hate him?

+1

You don't even need to make up anything about the 0 to make him look bad.
He does a better job of it to himself than even the most talented demagogue on the planet ever dreamed of.

Krupski
10-06-2012, 04:44 PM
i saw this and immediately thought bullshit. more blatant lies used as scare tactics against obama. really, this guy is suck a fucking piece of retarded shit, is it really nessicary to make shit up to get ppl to hate him?

I don't know what percentage of ammo sales the US market accounts for, but I'll bet it's substantial and no way would they cut their profits by cow-towing to Hillary........

Krupski
10-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Sorry dude, that sight is pure bullshit.

I just browsed that site. What BS... "Buy OUR stuff while you can - everything else is junk and Obama is gonna ban it all so BUY FROM US NOW!!!!"

Sheesh.

Dr. Gonzo GED
10-06-2012, 05:08 PM
I don't know what percentage of ammo sales the US market accounts for, but I'll bet it's substantial and no way would they cut their profits by cow-towing to Hillary........
Yeah, the Eastern Block version of the good ol' boys who run just about everything over ther have no respect for chernozhopyi or suka.

deth502
10-06-2012, 11:55 PM

this is what i thought. taking away us civilian sales would pretty much cut their throats.