PDA

View Full Version : Got My Mini D

AK AK GUY
10-15-2012, 03:21 PM
My new Mini Draco FINALLY arrived, and got out yesterday to shoot it......WOW! What a blast (literally). Super good fun. I love it. I was amazed how manageable it is....I was expecting a monster. Muzzle flip wasn't bad at all, and noise and muzzle blast were fine w/ me. (Lots of others on the pistol range said it was REAL loud......I did have on plugs & muffs, though). The noise to me is more of a "dull thud" and not a "sharp crack". I shot it "stock" and started adding mods last nite. (Grip, rail, sling, brake, etc). Waiting on my G2 trigger. I'd like to try a red dot.......any recommendations for a decent one that will fit on my short (2.75") MI rail? .........my Eotech is too long. (Wish I knew how to post pics). Can't wait to get out again......

FunkyPertwee
10-15-2012, 05:22 PM
Try a Vortex SPARC maybe.

If your talking about a gas-tube rail, I've heard that only an Aimpoint can withstand the heat.

AK AK GUY
10-16-2012, 12:28 AM
I wouldn't call it a "gas tube rail". Obviously, it sits above the gas tube, but there's air space between them......I'll find out soon if it's ENOUGH air space !!