PDA

View Full Version : Going rate for M11/9?

nfa1934
10-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Anybody know the going rate for a used SWD M11/9? I'm thinking of selling mine and I was thinking they were in the $3200-3500 range. I saw a recent thread on UziTalk where guys were saying they were having trouble finding one under $4K. I've seen dealer ads for NIB priced at $4500. Today, I had a dealer offer me $3K unseen.

I also had some guy try to offer me $2500 because it's "used". :roflwithfeetcv2:

Helen Keller
10-25-2012, 08:02 PM
$3k up to $4K pending what you got with it.

All the options uppers gave these have taken them out of ghetto pricing.

nfa1934
10-25-2012, 08:22 PM
$3k up to $4K pending what you got with it.

All the options uppers gave these have taken them out of ghetto pricing.

Holy shit! I just got into the classified section on UziTalk (haven't logged into that site in years, surprised I remembered my login). One M11/9 with a Lage upper and a .22 upper is priced at $5K.

Glad I didn't make any deals today. The thing that set off the alarm bells was the dealer offering $3K up front.

Helen Keller
10-25-2012, 08:28 PM
there's a FEW users over there that sell stuff that must be made of gold.

nfa1934
10-25-2012, 09:52 PM
Mine has a Professional Solutions folding stock, extended mag release, extended safety, speed cube, six 30rd steel mags, 1 32rd zytel mag, 1 50rd steel mag, two spare barrels, and a Coastal suppressor. I'm starting to think it would be easier to sell without the suppressor, nobody wants to pay a transfer tax on a can that isn't even worth as much as the tax. The dealer that made the $3K offer didn't want the suppressor. I may see what SRI can do to change the thread pitch on the can to something useful and re-core it to something quieter, then sell the M11/9 by itself. I keep thinking just under $3500 would be a fair price, but that has to be low if one of the big dealers offered me $3K. One of the posters on UziTalk was calling a gun listed at $3750 a "bargain". Another guy paid $3600 for his and thought he got a great deal. Maybe I'll list it over there for $4K this weekend just to see if anyone bites. Maybe I'll paint it purple and throw in a chain sling and kitchen knife.

Helen Keller
10-26-2012, 04:23 PM
WIth all that, $3500 would be fair and probly wouldn't last long.

I see alot of Macs and the coastal is basically given away with the gun anymore .but not really worth the $200

That's the suck when it comes to cans.

nfa1934
10-26-2012, 08:25 PM
I'm thinking now that I'll post the gun tomorrow by itself after I clean it up and take some better pics. I think I have a better idea of what price to list. I think the gun alone is worth what I was asking for the gun and suppressor. It will probably sell quicker without the can anyway because nobody wants to pay a second tax for a cheap used can.

I'll keep the can and see what SRI can do with it. I'm thinking it might give me a lighter can for my .300 BLK (subs only) if SRI can build me a quieter core and change the endcap to 5/8x24.

Still surprised some guy made a serious offer of $2500 because it's used.

Found the original stock for the M11/9. Also found five Sten mags I didn't know I had, left over from when I used to have a Lanchester SMG.

Edit: sold it for $3500. Keeping the suppressor, talking with SRI about a re-core and change endcap to 5/8x28.