PDA

View Full Version : Unique new .22LR: The Zip

skorpion
11-02-2012, 12:14 PM
New .22LR pistol/SBR that is very unique-looking and uses 10/22 mags. It can even be attached to a rifle (for what reason, I don't know). With an MSRP of around $200, I wouldn't mind buying one just to have for shits and giggles if it's reliable. I am seeing this thing as a 100% novelty: One of those things you have no use for but don't mind having "just because."

Skip to 1:10 in the video to by-pass the corny introduction.

http://youtu.be/hEO0Zh4Q8Iw

AK-J
11-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Might make a neat pistol.

Helen Keller
11-02-2012, 03:10 PM
:lool:

deth502
11-02-2012, 04:16 PM
somebody has been watching too many video games.

yes, ive heard the complaint millions of times. "sure, the 223 is great, but sometimes its just too overpowered, if only i had a rimfire pistol instead."

Schuetzenman
11-02-2012, 09:16 PM
How utterly overblown and pretentious! Ugly as shit too!

Krupski
11-02-2012, 11:22 PM
New .22LR pistol/SBR that is very unique-looking and uses 10/22 mags. It can even be attached to a rifle (for what reason, I don't know). With an MSRP of around $200, I wouldn't mind buying one just to have for shits and giggles if it's reliable. I am seeing this thing as a 100% novelty: One of those things you have no use for but don't mind having "just because."

Skip to 1:10 in the video to by-pass the corny introduction.

I went to their website and was filling out the info to "keep me informed about their products" when I suddenly got a paranoid feeling that my information was being collected for reasons other than an "email list".

I backed out of the page and just bookmarked it.

They ask too many questions... what you shoot, where you shoot, how often, where you heard about their product, what website, what guns you've purchased, when, how much $$$..., name, address....... WAY too many questions.

Call me paranoid, but I felt funny about that site........ sorry no info from me.

Krupski
11-02-2012, 11:23 PM
How utterly overblown and pretentious! Ugly as shit too!

It's actually kinda cute. It reminds me of a P-90 with that "obviously illegal unless SBR'd" extension piece.

Krupski
11-02-2012, 11:24 PM
somebody has been watching too many video games.

yes, ive heard the complaint millions of times. "sure, the 223 is great, but sometimes its just too overpowered, if only i had a rimfire pistol instead."

That's one of the question they ask... if you play shooting video games!

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Vaporware that doesn't even look good on paper?

I'm confused.