PDA

View Full Version : Things just took a turn for the worse!

Richard Simmons
11-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Was expecting my order from Knifeworks to arrive on Monday (I usually get home before my wife) but just checked the tracking and it's out for delivery TODAY! I'm at work right now and my wife is at a class. Both of us are meeting our daughter, son inlaw and granddaughters for lunch in about a half hour.

Trying to figure out if I can stretch lunch out long enough for the mail to be delivered and somehow for me to get home ahead of the wife. Normally this isn't an issue but these two Kershaw Blurs will put me at about 12 new knives in the last month and I think she's starting to catch on. Wish me luck.

FunkyPertwee
11-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Lol!

Good luck man.

slamfire51
11-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Good luck Richard.............you're gonna need it... LOL

Richard Simmons
11-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Just got home, wife still isn't here. Guess 365hp does make a difference! Thank God for the Ford Ecco Boost and it's twin turbos.

raxar
11-03-2012, 03:47 PM
just say you ordered a present for her, then when you open the box "oh noes! they sent the wrong thing!"

silentkilla
11-03-2012, 04:51 PM
good one raxar, lol

imanaknut
11-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Just got home, wife still isn't here. Guess 365hp does make a difference! Thank God for the Ford Ecco Boost and it's twin turbos.

And another marriage saved by horsepower and luck. :smiley31:

Richard Simmons
11-03-2012, 05:04 PM
She's been home for awhile now and both Kershaw boxes are sitting right beside my chair in the den. She hasn't noticed. Gonna open them up in a second and see if she notices then. i'll post some pics tomorrow of the knives. Think i dodged a bullet this time around.

slamfire51
11-03-2012, 05:24 PM
She's been home for awhile now and both Kershaw boxes are sitting right beside my chair in the den. She hasn't noticed. Gonna open them up in a second and see if she notices then. i'll post some pics tomorrow of the knives. Think i dodged a bullet this time around.

You lead a dangerous life, Richard Simmons....................

Schuetzenman
11-03-2012, 06:19 PM

Addict huh!