PDA

View Full Version : Scalar Weather Weapon ?

printerman
11-05-2012, 11:12 AM
I know , I know , "Here we go again" , you'll say , but others in the know have put "Sandy" in the "Controlled weather" category and the fight continues under the guise of "Mother Nature" !!! Get your heads out of the sand and smoke some coffee to WAKE UP !!! Tesla's ELF waves are here and being used as a weapon that mankind refuses to comprehend !!!

Krupski
11-05-2012, 11:14 AM
I know , I know , "Here we go again" , you'll say , but others in the know have put "Sandy" in the "Controlled weather" category and the fight continues under the guise of "Mother Nature" !!! Get your heads out of the sand and smoke some coffee to WAKE UP !!! Tesla's ELF waves are here and being used as a weapon that mankind refuses to comprehend !!!

Actual photo of Apollo 11 landing site taken by LRO
http://i.space.com/images/i/15834/original/apollo-11-moon-landing-site.jpg?1331590994

What now P-Man?

Edit to add:

Compare the LRO photo to the DAC view out the window of the LM during landing:

http://www.gunsnet.net/photopost/data/500/as-11_landing.jpg

Viking350
11-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Obviously photoshopped.

1 Patriot-of-many
11-05-2012, 11:48 AM
I know , I know , "Here we go again" , you'll say , but others in the know have put "Sandy" in the "Controlled weather" category and the fight continues under the guise of "Mother Nature" !!! Get your heads out of the sand and smoke some coffee to WAKE UP !!! Tesla's ELF waves are here and being used as a weapon that mankind refuses to comprehend !!! And the purpose of driving a storm into our own country would be?

Krupski
11-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Obviously photoshopped.

Nah... I have solid proof!!!

http://www.gunsnet.net/photopost/data/500/moon_lm.jpg

Viking350
11-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Nah... I have solid proof!!!

http://www.gunsnet.net/photopost/data/500/moon_lm.jpg

Okay, okay. Hard to argue with that picture!

Punk
11-05-2012, 12:25 PM
printerman, call your doctor......get some new meds.

Gunreference1
11-05-2012, 12:30 PM
I moved this thread to an appropriate forum. Printerman, you provide no direct evidence to support your claim. Please think before you post.

Steve

El Laton Caliente
11-05-2012, 12:34 PM
It was Carl Rove and his weather machine!!!!

printerman
11-05-2012, 01:51 PM
....nice and typical responses ! Our system is called Haarp , theirs is Scalar ! The Soviet Union is not fallen like so many people think ! Find yourselves talking to Airforce leaders , weather people , obvious patriots ! The Soviets have had the upperhand in a silent war for a long time ! I know with our might it's hard to believe , but we have far less nuclear and ground forces than Putin and he's dead set against us ! Remember communism's premise is that the entire world be in union with their ideology in order to work .....They've never given up on that ! When they feign weakness we cower like pansies because of the liberal element in congress and the presidency !!!

old Grump
11-05-2012, 05:45 PM
:duh:

Good golly Gertie, I just got done destroying this argument on another forum and now you come in and confuse ELF with HAARP. You are more off than the other guy was.

Tropical storm started in the tropics

Low pressure front coming down from the arctic fed it power so it got stronger

A high pressure front from the east pushed the storm straight to our coast.

Their is no way HAARP could affect any of those events and only a complete maladroit, incompetent blundering bone head fool would think it does. Study the science of the system and then tell me it can affect any weather you :smiley_freak:

Ah heaven help us.

mrkalashnikov
11-15-2012, 07:13 AM
I always loved that show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVV8tOtsqZw&feature=related

printerman
12-05-2012, 10:40 AM
:duh:

Good golly Gertie, I just got done destroying this argument on another forum and now you come in and confuse ELF with HAARP. You are more off than the other guy was.

Tropical storm started in the tropics

Low pressure front coming down from the arctic fed it power so it got stronger

A high pressure front from the east pushed the storm straight to our coast.

Their is no way HAARP could affect any of those events and only a complete maladroit, incompetent blundering bone head fool would think it does. Study the science of the system and then tell me it can affect any weather you :smiley_freak:

Ah heaven help us.

....actually HAARP is "our" weapon ! Scalar is from Russian sources and is far more advanced ! It's first project was control in Oklahoma many years ago to "form" conditions for the "Dust Bowl" ! Usually it's used in conjuction with natural forces . Drying for fires , extra snow-fall for flooding during thaw . The disignegration aspects were used to bring down challenger ! Extremely low frequency waves are very powerful to molecular frequency patterns and can be "dialed in " so to speak to any structure ! It's capabilities with free energy are incredible

Dr. Gonzo GED
12-05-2012, 11:33 AM
....actually HAARP is "our" weapon ! Scalar is from Russian sources and is far more advanced ! It's first project was control in Oklahoma many years ago to "form" conditions for the "Dust Bowl" ! Usually it's used in conjuction with natural forces . Drying for fires , extra snow-fall for flooding during thaw . The disignegration aspects were used to bring down challenger ! Extremely low frequency waves are very powerful to molecular frequency patterns and can be "dialed in " so to speak to any structure ! It's capabilities with free energy are incredible
A nation with that kind of power could rule the world.

Seeing as how the Soviet Union's goal was world domination and they never achieved it, I'm going to have to deduce that...

...THE SOVIET UNION NEVER HAD SUCH A WEAPON OR CAPAPBILITY.

USE YOUR BRAIN FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN LIFTING THE GLUE BAG TO YOUR LIPS!!!!!!

old Grump
12-05-2012, 05:07 PM
IT IS NOT A WEAPON!!!!!

Ah fudge it, believe what you want. Just tell me where they get the power to do the things you think it does and explain the bare bone mechanics of how it can create and control a storm starting in the south Atlantic from thousands of miles away in Long Island. Or do you think Brazil and Peru were cooperating and using their installations to help Obama control the storm.

:whacky110:

imanaknut
12-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Come on, everybody knows that hurricane Katrina was Bush's fault. So why not just admit that Sandy was Bush's fault as well?!?!?!?!?!