PDA

View Full Version : dear lord thou arth is heaven...

guntrol
11-06-2012, 10:58 PM
Please lead our people out of this dark shadow that befronts our great nation so that our people should never be shrouded by the ways of evil and bestow our friend Mitt Romney with a greasous victory so that we may heal this nations injustaces. lead these people out of darkness and prevail in our nations greatness so it may be once again sheen without anger or the evils of envy so there may be peace bestowed on the citizens of this great nation. I plead to the son to clense the sin of envy from the nature of the beast that growls at our future. may it not be that there is a future of darkness and anger towords our fellow neighbor as they know not what they believe. To the word i stand, and to the letter i live.

Amen

Tiredofit
11-06-2012, 11:02 PM
He will save a few of us but the country is damned. You can't kill millions of children, perform obscene sexual acts, and reject God but expect the country to be spared. We have allowed the wicked to overcome and we will get paid for our works.

Focused Gunfire
11-06-2012, 11:07 PM
What was the saying? God knows how to put a price on freedom.

Cypher
11-06-2012, 11:11 PM
When so many people in the country want godlessness they will get it.

Tiredofit
11-06-2012, 11:40 PM
For crying out loud, he put his own chosen people into bondage numerous times, does anyone think he's not going to squash us like the turds we've become?

Schuetzenman
11-06-2012, 11:41 PM
The nation is doomed! The parasites are overpowering the host. Next year these stupid fuckers will realize what they did but it will be too late!

shotdown61
11-07-2012, 12:11 AM
The nation is doomed! The parasites are overpowering the host. Next year these stupid fuckers will realize what they did but it will be too late!

Im not too sure about that.This Obango win proves it.