PDA

View Full Version : This is a very politically incorrect thread...but its what is wrong with this country

was_peacemaker
11-07-2012, 06:31 PM
What went wrong? Many not just here but in various parts of the media and in the public thought Romney had this. I never did for a second. If you remember my thread on Gen-X and Gen-Y you will see what went wrong for yesterdays America and what went right for the Neo-America.

You can offer a good paying job, tax breaks to all classes, tax cuts to gas prices, food, and other resources yet...the 18-40 crowd for the most part was raised and taught by Marxist teachers, and are influenced by Marxist sociology and psychology classes in college.

This was in the works going all the way back to the cold war days. The Marxist knew they just needed a handful of "do whatever feels right whites", most of the blacks who have always depended on the system pre and post slavery and an uneducated foreign population to boot and they could use sitcoms, music, movies, cartoons, and the public school system to tote the heart strings of Americans who never bothered reading what the framers intended.

More Americans between the ages of 18-40 care more about gay marriage, handouts, and social benefits that come with the least amount of effort than they do a real job. The corporations see this, and know this...why do you think they are shipping the jobs overseas in manufacturing. Two things....NAFTA (Passed by Dems.) and they see a lazy apathetic work force in the 18-40 crowd.

You guys shouldn't have to worry so much...because when it all comes crashing down on them...you'll be able to hit the woods and make it. It won't be easy but you'll make it. They won't....like the Romans, they will starve and beg for mercy and let anyone in to save them. If that day comes...Black America will commit social suicide...rape, murder, disease and killing will destroy their culture. Without any billionaire money to provide shelters, and handouts...they are done in that scenario. DOne by their own hand.

Latinos will be migrating back in large numbers, and the wimpy white hipster twinkle toed commie tree huggers...will become the silent minority, as all the folks they manipulated will have perished or left.

Not one shot has to be fired in order to watch this completely fold...no worries about SHTF style combat. Let the "give me" crowd fold under its own weight. The Fed can barely support them now.

As far as the gay population is concerned....who cares? Like Black America...they to will self destruct.

So there is no need to worry folks...those who won yesterday...will self destruct.

Schuetzenman
11-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Atlas needs to start shrugging. All the money makers need to bail out of the US and take their money and jobs with them. Let the Give me my Obama-phone try to get one when there's no money to tax to go buy it for them. I said it another thread, I'm about ready to check out and quit working. I don't want another tax dollar extracted from me to spend on the dumbfucks that just push Obama back into the Oval Office for another 4 years.

jet3534
11-07-2012, 07:28 PM
What went wrong?

What went wrong is we let the communist take over the education system starting in the late 1960s. Left wing, anti-white, pro homosexual indoctrination now starts in elementary school. Also, the Republicans for years let illegal wetbacks swarm into the country by the millions who now vote for Democrats. I once wrote my Republican Senator (John Warner/Virgina) about this issue and got back a six page letter which can be best summed up as "someone has to pick the apples." In other words, having cheap fruit pickers trumps the integrity of the country.

To quote Frank Zappa, "I'm watching and I'm waiting, hoping for the best, but when it's going to end my friend is anybody's guess." IMHO the end is going to be very ugly.

was_peacemaker
11-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Atlas needs to start shrugging. All the money makers need to bail out of the US and take their money and jobs with them. Let the Give me my Obama-phone try to get one when there's no money to tax to go buy it for them. I said it another thread, I'm about ready to check out and quit working. I don't want another tax dollar extracted from me to spend on the dumbfucks that just push Obama back into the Oval Office for another 4 years.

Those who voted for him will enslave themselves to a bureaucracy that is going to control every aspect of their life.

PROBASCO
11-07-2012, 07:33 PM
long but a good one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s02SypCcYIc&feature=em-uploademail-new

Although I am with holding comments on the election myself. With only 2+ million votes between the two, it is obvious I/we did not reach enough people to counter the main stream media. Those who choose to remain in the dark are entitled to do so in America. We can only show them the facts. If they choose to ignore them, they are allowed the right to remain ignorant and that is why there are several economic classes.

insider
11-07-2012, 10:48 PM
I'll tell you what happened, too many people want something for nothing!!!

charger0122
11-07-2012, 10:58 PM
read the comments on this story at the bottom you will see where this place is goin soon and the feeling of alot of people.
http://news.yahoo.com/sandy-disrupts-voting-northeast-braces-storm-032835270--sector.html

lot of hate more than ever!

blacksheep
11-07-2012, 10:59 PM
http://thelookingspoon.com/tlsimages/blog/2012/obama_child_model_douchebag_ad.jpg