PDA

View Full Version : Carry on the first date?

RCS
11-08-2012, 05:36 PM
After recently getting divorced, I've finally come to that point where I feel like I can have a little fun. I was married to my ex for 4 years, during the time I had been able to introduce firearms to her in a subtle manner (and I got my HCP on the third year), so I've never had to fool around with the whole first date carrying deal. This is a new thing for me. So, good idea, bad idea--any experience?

stinker
11-08-2012, 06:07 PM
I'd let her know even before the first date in some subtle way.

No point in going if she's unwilling to share you with your other love :naughty:

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-08-2012, 06:14 PM
After recently getting divorced, I've finally come to that point where I feel like I can have a little fun. I was married to my ex for 4 years, during the time I had been able to introduce firearms to her in a subtle manner (and I got my HCP on the third year), so I've never had to fool around with the whole first date carrying deal. This is a new thing for me. So, good idea, bad idea--any experience?
Is your first date a trip to the range?

Krupski
11-08-2012, 09:58 PM

Do you carry a cell phone? Do you wear pants? Do you carry a gun? I don't understand your question. Why should a CCW bother anyone?

RCS
11-08-2012, 10:55 PM
I'd let her know even before the first date in some subtle way.

No point in going if she's unwilling to share you with your other love :naughty:

I don't know her stance on all this... But hah.

Is your first date a trip to the range?

No. Although I would like that.

Do you carry a cell phone? Do you wear pants? Do you carry a gun? I don't understand your question. Why should a CCW bother anyone?

Exactly my thought, but being around gun people has made me rusty around (potential) non-gun people.

And I guess I should have added this, but I have a girl in mind, but this was just a general question for a first date. I'll just get her number and get some info that way.

slamfire51
11-08-2012, 11:15 PM
If you're carrying a small pocket gun, by all means, don't let her put her hand in your pocket.
She may get the wrong idea................:laughingtohard:

mushroom
11-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Be yourself... if you always carry... continue... if not don't... If you do it and she doesn't like it.. It will never work out anyway

Bluntforce
11-09-2012, 11:19 AM
How much clothing are you expecting to shed on the first date?

You could let her discover in the future and see how she reacts. All women want a man that acts like one, even if a lot of them think they are supposed to say they don't want one.

Mushroom said it all.

Bluntforce
11-09-2012, 11:32 AM
It's safe PACKer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJK4n1z29ag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_8pS4AdJTU

I carried in this on some dates last year because it looks like a techno-geek thing. It in no way impeded getting some and I didn't have to explain it. Use the mag pocket to give it the full appearance. Usually I don't use it because the extra mag gets in the way of the draw.

RCS
11-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the input, guys. Probably going to carry my TCP in my coat pocket and hope there aren't more than two...:smiley_freak: