PDA

View Full Version : How Islam—and the ever-present threat it poses to humanity—could be brought to an end

El Laton Caliente
11-12-2012, 12:21 PM
by Matthew Bracken

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/023326.html

I've been saying this for a while...

Diesel
11-12-2012, 01:03 PM
Nothing to disagree with here, no sir reeeeeee, nuke the islamic bastards and put an end to the 'terror of submission' we call islam, and if it takes out most of the adherents near the blast zone...so much the better. The best reason for bringing back the neutron bombs is the collateral damage we, all of US, and some of them and those, would all benefit from...and good riddance to them too.

There, now that felt good, I do feel so much better...just the thought of nuking mecca and medina is so orgasmic.

Diesel 88888888

:coffee:

1 Patriot-of-many
11-12-2012, 02:04 PM
I've been saying that for a while. Mecca and Medina nuked and destroyed ends the magical death cult. I believe one Conservative politician actually said the same.

studmuffin
11-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Its not so much the nukes in their hands part, its the frequent marraiges of 1st and second cousins with resulting diminished intellect and deformities, the widespread pedafilia, the intolorance and refusal to recognize the modern world for what it is. Otherwise I am not bothered by that part of the world.:dizzy:

Coming
11-12-2012, 03:22 PM
You need to see this:
http://www.islamreligion.com/videos/5192/

There are many religions. Why do Muslims think that Islam is true. Is there any factual basis?
Praise be to God. This is a reasonable enough question for one who has not entered Islam, but one who believes in and practices this religion already knows the blessings which are his because of this religion. There are many reasons for this.
http://falsehoodgo.webs.com/

studmuffin
11-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Because the angel Gabrial told a a half demented pedaphile so.

stinker
11-12-2012, 03:53 PM
I have no expectation that any American president would order the destruction of Mecca, even if American cities had been destroyed with nuclear bombs sent from a Muslim country with a clear return address. However, not all nations are as hamstrung by self-doubt and political correctness as we are. Russia, India, and Israel, I am sure, have Mecca on their target list. If Moscow, New Delhi, or Tel Aviv were destroyed by an Islamic bomb, I believe that Mecca would be wiped off the planet Earth the same day, even the same hour.

Boom baby!

Don't worry, we'll still be your "friends" after...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxD44HO8dNQ&feature=related

Diesel
11-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Boom baby!

Don't worry, we'll still be your "friends" after...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxD44HO8dNQ&feature=related

Yes...that will do just fine, two please.

Diesel 88888888

:coffee:

mrkalashnikov
11-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Believe it or not kids...nuking the ME won't solve anything, unless you're idea of a "solution" is starting a nuclear WWIII.

Diesel
11-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Believe it or not kids...nuking the ME won't solve anything, unless you're idea of a "solution" is starting a nuclear WWIII.

Yes, that is exactly what the solution involves...a weapon, WMD, once designed and built will eventually have to be used to stop 'those' other people from using theirs on US...Israel...Europe...each other!

Diesel 88888888

:coffee::terrorist:

twistedcomrade
11-12-2012, 09:26 PM
I am twistedcomrade and i approve this thread.

L1A1Rocker
11-13-2012, 01:19 AM
Thanks for posting this.

Schuetzenman
11-13-2012, 06:47 AM
Yep melt it to slag.

Diesel
11-13-2012, 07:31 AM
Yep melt it to slag.

"Slag" carys with it way too much respect and character, islamics are dog shit with their pedophile prophet so cinders and ash of dog shit covers the the lot...'imams' (commanders) indeed ~ !

Diesel 88888888

studmuffin
11-13-2012, 10:54 AM
They seemed determined to detonate nukes anyways. Worse, they seemed intent on eventually sending some our direction.

Diesel
11-13-2012, 11:04 AM
They seemed determined to detonate nukes anyways. Worse, they seemed intent on eventually sending some our direction.

They have target priorities: First The Vatican; Second Tel Aviv; and, Third Washington ~ And the rest of US but first they cut off the head of 'the snake' as they see it...the fount of christianity.

Diesel 88888888

Sergi762
11-13-2012, 11:22 AM
y'all aren't helping your PR image with this kinda crap you know... that aside anyone here who identifies as a Christian should remember some of their tenets: Do not judge( or condemn) others, you aren't without sin yourself, forgive others for their grievances so the Lord will forgive yours and your words can cause chaos so mind what you say. AND for the record: No I am not some idiot hippie Leftist. Proud constitutionalist thank you very much.

Diesel
11-13-2012, 12:18 PM
y'all aren't helping your PR image with this kinda crap you know... that aside anyone here who identifies as a Christian should remember some of their tenets: Do not judge( or condemn) others, you aren't without sin yourself, forgive others for their grievances so the Lord will forgive yours and your words can cause chaos so mind what you say. AND for the record: No I am not some idiot hippie Leftist. Proud constitutionalist thank you very much.

Uh...Ok...but I'm not a christer..I be a Jew through and through so what would you have me do? islam must perish...it really is just that simple.

Diesel 88888888

El Laton Caliente
11-13-2012, 12:51 PM

Islam leaves no debate; you either convert or be killed. There is a provision for Jews and Christians to become second class peoples, think slaves, who pay a special tax, have no protection under the law and can even killed outright at whim... All others the Koran requires killing and enslavement.

Diesel
11-13-2012, 02:50 PM
Islam leaves no debate; you either convert or be killed. There is a provision for Jews and Christians to become second class peoples, think slaves, who pay a special tax, have no protection under the law and can even killed outright at whim... All others the Koran requires killing and enslavement.

No dimmi tax for me...but I do not speak for our 'liberal' friends and folk who will bow to any lothesome thing, ala, ally baba obamba...the king of us all.

My praise goes out to all of our 'gun collectors' and such...these stockpiles of military weapons will be needed and used one of these days...sooner than later.

Diesel 88888888

stinker
11-13-2012, 03:16 PM

Just a nitpick point, but i didn't say nuke the whole middle east.

Just Mecca, and possibly Medina while we're at it.

Tsar Bomba proved it can turn solid rock into ash, so set it off right over the top of the rock the article in the OP mentioned and see how it works out.

The muzzies hate us and are out to kill all of us anyways so what's to lose if it does'nt work?

What will they do, hate us and try to kill us?

y'all aren't helping your PR image with this kinda crap you know... that aside anyone here who identifies as a Christian should remember some of their tenets: Do not judge( or condemn) others, you aren't without sin yourself, forgive others for their grievances so the Lord will forgive yours and your words can cause chaos so mind what you say.

Benefit of being agnostic (so i've been told by people that i am anyways) is you get to do what you need to, when you need to, how you need to and not worry so much about compromising some esoteric principle about right and wrong that you didn't even conceive yourself and making yourself look like a complete hypocrite in the process based on what someone else said was right and wrong.

Though i do get what you're saying, and you are right about it, but when the principle demands actions that seem like they could be suicidal and/or self defeating down the road maybe it's time to reconsider the principle.

Not even Jesus preached just sitting idle and waiting while people were coming to murder you.

Sell your cloak and buy two swords ring a bell?

Sergi762
11-14-2012, 12:50 AM
if I had a pack of 308 for every time I've heard that passage mentioned but not cited I'd have enough rounds to swim in them. Where is that passage?( not mad, hoping to answer this once and for all)

El Laton Caliente
11-14-2012, 05:58 AM
if I had a pack of 308 for every time I've heard that passage mentioned but not cited I'd have enough rounds to swim in them. Where is that passage?( not mad, hoping to answer this once and for all)

About 1,070,000 results (0.26 seconds)

Damn, that was difficult...

Luke 22:36

New International Version (©1984)
He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

New Living Translation (©2007)
"But now," he said, "take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!

English Standard Version (©2001)
He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

International Standard Version (©2008)
Then he said to them, "But now whoever has a wallet must take it along, and his traveling bag, too. And the one who has no sword must sell his coat and buy one.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
He said to them, “From this hour, whoever has a money bag should take it and thus also a wallet, and whoever lacks a sword, let him sell his tunic and buy a sword for himself.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Then he said to them, "But now, the person who has a wallet and a traveling bag should take them along. The person who doesn't have a sword should sell his coat and buy one.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Then said he unto them, But now, he that has a purse, let him take it, and likewise his bag: and he that has no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

American King James Version
Then said he to them, But now, he that has a purse, let him take it, and likewise his money: and he that has no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

American Standard Version
And he said unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise a wallet; and he that hath none, let him sell his cloak, and buy a sword.

Douay-Rheims Bible
But they said: Nothing. Then said he unto them: But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise a scrip; and he that hath not, let him sell his coat, and buy a sword.

Darby Bible Translation
He said therefore to them, But now he that has a purse let him take it, in like manner also a scrip, and he that has none let him sell his garment and buy a sword;

English Revised Version
And he said unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise a wallet: and he that hath none, let him sell his cloke, and buy a sword.

Webster's Bible Translation
Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Weymouth New Testament
"But now," said He, "let the one who has a purse take it, and he who has a bag must do the same. And let him who has no sword sell his outer garment and buy one.

World English Bible
Then he said to them, "But now, whoever has a purse, let him take it, and likewise a wallet. Whoever has none, let him sell his cloak, and buy a sword.

Young's Literal Translation
Then said he to them, 'But, now, he who is having a bag, let him take it up, and in like manner also a scrip; and he who is not having, let him sell his garment, and buy a sword,

Sergi762
11-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Duly noted.
That aside Big Ivan may have had a large yield it was impractical at best.From assembly to delivery Ivan was too big and required too much to be feasible.Destroying Mecca & Medina would do nothing but galvanize the Local religious leaders against us. we don't need more talking points for their hate.