PDA

View Full Version : And So It Begins ~ The islamic Vultures Gather ~ Israel Is Forced To Protect Itself

Diesel
11-16-2012, 10:32 AM
Well folks, it's been a long time coming, and it is a matter that just wouldn't keep so it's off to war we go, ha, ha, ho, ho, it's off to war we go! And this one will be a doozy...the islamic mogrel nations are gathered and will continue to strike with their 'arrows' until...until what, 12-21-2012? (It's as good a theory as any.)

https://go.madmimi.com/redirects/1353071595-f5bed698a0dae8a28001abd757cf00ed-559cfc6?pa=12756179060

And all the while we, US, must endure the fool in the White House...'that long legged mack daddy, he do talk!'

Diesel 88888888

:coffee::terrorist:

1 Patriot-of-many
11-16-2012, 11:30 AM
Lets see.....200 rockets...3 Israeli's killed....Lets hope the terrorists are that inept and the Israeli's as effective as they were in the 6 day war. Their only mistake was backing down to the ceasefire when they could've destroyed Syria and Egypt completely as a military force and taken their capitals.

CigarGuy
11-16-2012, 11:37 AM
I'd like to think that everything was on hold to see if Romney got elected. Now that the reelection is complete, the "wink and a nod" is on
across the Middle East implying that Israel is vulnerable. :(

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-16-2012, 11:40 AM
Their only mistake was backing down to the ceasefire when they could've destroyed Syria and Egypt completely as a military force and taken their capitals.
Yeah, but then they'd have to have annex Syria and Egypt and who in their right mind would want to be the steward of either of those hornets nests? They probably backed down thinking it was the soft option, fingers crossed that those to countries would get their shit together after their pointles and costly humiliation.

I think they gave the Mohamedens too much credit...

1 Patriot-of-many
11-16-2012, 12:11 PM
Yeah, but then they'd have to have annex Syria and Egypt and who in their right mind would want to be the steward of either of those hornets nests? They probably backed down thinking it was the soft option, fingers crossed that those to countries would get their shit together after their pointles and costly humiliation.

I think they gave the Mohamedens too much credit... Very good points.

Stylz
11-16-2012, 12:51 PM
All evidence points to Israel being the aggressor. Obama gave Israel Iron Dome. The deal was to hold off attacking Gaza until after the elections and in return we will give you Iron Dome. Note how soon after the election this flared up.

El Laton Caliente
11-16-2012, 01:34 PM
So 450 rockets targeting civilian populations and even Jerusalem and Tel Aviv is not being aggressive?

Stylz
11-16-2012, 01:39 PM
So 450 rockets targeting civilian populations and even Jerusalem and Tel Aviv is not being aggressive?

oh okay so they sent 450 Rockets and then Israel retaliated. R i g h t?

Cypher
11-16-2012, 03:15 PM

Hey, maybe your not as dumb as I thought.

Stylz
11-16-2012, 03:21 PM
Hey, maybe your not as dumb as I thought.

and you're exactly as dumb as I thought. look it up.

Diesel
11-16-2012, 03:27 PM
islam is at fault, it's all mohameds' fault, the imam in the well did it and told US to submit, islam on my back, submit, submit, submit ~ No! Kill them all, islam, and let g-d sort it out! Well, that comes to mind anyway.

I trust Israel to win no matter what the cost, to US or them...and when will Iran join the fray? When indeed!

Diesel 88888888

1 Patriot-of-many
11-16-2012, 03:32 PM
oh okay so they sent 450 Rockets and then Israel retaliated. R i g h t? So your country would accept 450 bombers from Germany and sue for peace? Maybe today considering shitheels like you.

El Laton Caliente
11-16-2012, 03:34 PM

No, as I remember the time line it goes more like Gaza launches 100 rockets, Israel strikes the rocket launch sites, Gaza launches another 100 rockets including three long range models aimed at Tel Aviv, Israel air strikes the Hamas military commander, Gaza launches nonstop including Jerusalem, Israel continues to retaliate on Hamas military targets and launch sites...

Diesel
11-16-2012, 03:54 PM
There now, I told you everything would be swell...aren't we just having a fun time sorting out islam for islams' sake? Well, aren't we, and if not why?

The fighting simply hasn't stopped since 1967...and it won't as long as islam stands. Almost time for Turkey, Iraq and Iran to stand up and thell those mean old Jews what for...I'm waiting, waiting...waiting!

Too bad we have such and absolute 'jerk' for POTUS...the so called 'arab spring' would have never happened...O'h well, the old books tell it all.

Diesel 88888888

Stylz
11-16-2012, 04:03 PM
There now, I told you everything would be swell...aren't we just having a fun time sorting out islam for islams' sake? Well, aren't we, and if not why?

The fighting simply hasn't stopped since 1967...and it won't as long as islam stands. Almost time for Turkey, Iraq and Iran to stand up and thell those mean old Jews what for...I'm waiting, waiting...waiting!

Too bad we have such and absolute 'jerk' for POTUS...the so called 'arab spring' would have never happened...O'h well, the old books tell it all.

Diesel 88888888

One of the main reasons others hate America is because Democracy is good enough for us...we sing the praise of it...but it isn't good enough for the rest of the world. Only if you elect someone we agree with. If not, we will install a puppet government. Your comment is a perfect example of this.

Diesel
11-16-2012, 04:11 PM
One of the main reasons others hate America is because Democracy is good enough for us...we sing the praise of it...but it isn't good enough for the rest of the world. Only if you elect someone we agree with. If not, we will install a puppet government. Your comment is a perfect example of this.

Honestly, I sincerely believe that other nations are entitled to have whatever sort of government and leadership they choose for themselves or allow a strong leader to impose upon them....if we get along we, US, can do business...otherwise let the bastards fend for themselves and starve. We own them nothing...if we simply 'must' have something we, US, will take it one way or another and pay for it with guns and blood or paper money. Our Constitutional Republic chose a Democratic form of government...we don't have to stick with it if it must be changed.

There is way too much of the conceptual 'missionary' in US policy and foreign policy.

Diesel 88888888

El Laton Caliente
11-16-2012, 04:14 PM

The Koran prescribed form of government is a theocratic fascism. As long as Islam stands in a country, a representative form of government is not practical if even possible.

Stylz
11-16-2012, 04:21 PM
The Koran prescribed form of government is a theocratic fascism. As long as Islam stands in a country, a representative form of government is not practical if even possible.

It is if they elect that form of governing. You are too close minded to comprehend that.

charger0122
11-16-2012, 04:25 PM
got herding camel rapers vrs people of god that have a clue hmmmmm.........

El Laton Caliente
11-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Turkey is about the only Islamic country that has maintained some sibilance of a representative government for any real length of time. The rest devolve into a strong man - fascism within a few years at the most.

Cypher
11-16-2012, 04:33 PM
and you're exactly as dumb as I thought. look it up.

And here I was trying to give you a compliment, boo hoo, my feelings are so hurt, how will I ever get over the abuse.

Ok genius name one other country in the world that would sit back while hundreds of rockets are lobbed into your cities killing your citizens and do nothing at all to stop it. Muslims have been trying to kill Jews for a long, long time.

I hate to break your little heart but hardcore muslims hate Brits, and commies too and would kill you just as quick as they would kill a Jew or an American.

Stylz
11-16-2012, 04:43 PM
And here I was trying to give you a compliment, boo hoo, my feelings are so hurt, how will I ever get over the abuse.

Ok genius name one other country in the world that would sit back while hundreds of rockets are lobbed into your cities killing your citizens and do nothing at all to stop it. Muslims have been trying to kill Jews for a long, long time.

I hate to break your little heart but hardcore muslims hate Brits, and commies too and would kill you just as quick as they would kill a Jew or an American.

Don't get me wrong. I not a fan of any religion. Muslims are the worst of them, but you missed my point. Israel started this.

Did a quick search. Read this.

Israel’s Latest Assault on Gaza: The Lie of Who Started It
John Glaser, November 11, 2012
Print This | Share This | Comment

Israel has again attacked Gaza. In its aerial and ground assault that began on Saturday, November 10th, at least 7 Palestinians have been killed, 5 of them civilians, 3 of whom were children. Up to 52 others, including 6 women and 12 children, have been wounded.

One of the wounded is carried into a hospital in Gaza City following Israel’s shelling (Reuters/Mohammed Salem)

As in every vicious military offensive Israel carries out in Gaza, the dominant narrative is that it is a response to rocket fire from Gaza into southern Israel. This is how it’s being reported in the US, and this is how virtually every American understands it.

And it’s a lie.

It’s true that on Saturday, prior to the expanded Israeli bombardment, the military wing of the Popular Front For the Liberation of Palestine shot an anti-tank missile at an Israeli Defense Forces vehicle near the Gaza border, wounding four Israeli soldiers. But what prompted the firing of the anti-tank missile?

First, on Monday, November 5th, Israeli forces shot and killed 23 year old Ahmad Nabhani when he “approached the border fence with Israel.” According to at least one account, Nabhani was mentally challenged.

Then, on Thursday, November 8th, the Israeli Occupation Forces – eight tanks and four bulldozers, to be exact – invaded southern Gaza, shooting and killing a 13-year old boy. Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (via):

According to investigations conducted by PCHR, at approximately 16:30 on Thursday, as a result of the indiscriminate shooting by IOF military vehicles that had moved into the ‘Abassan village, 13-year-old Ahmed Younis Khader Abu Daqqa was seriously wounded by a bullet to the abdomen. At the time he was shot, Ahmed had been playing football with his friends in front of his family’s house, located nearly 1,200 meters away from the area where the IOF were present.

So, even if honest observers brush to the side the cruel and inhumane Israeli blockade on Gaza and refuse to let it influence the equation of exactly which side started this flare up of violence, it is clear Israel started this latest clash. And in response to the response, Israel has waged a harsh, disproportionate military assault.

This would be a simple thing to understand if, for example, Western media bothered to ask the other side what happened. Palestinian news media immediately reported that the anti-tank missile Israel was supposedly responding to was admitted to by the Popular Resistance Committees, who described it as “revenge” for preceding Israeli violence on Gaza. But that basic task of honest journalism is apparently out of the question.

Every single Israeli incursion or attack on Gaza is accompanied by the same narrative: Israel fairly responded to unprovoked Palestinian rocket fire. The last major war on Gaza, Operation Cast Lead in December ’08-January ’09, also carried this narrative. Israel committed war crimes in that one-sided conflict, targeting and killing hundreds of civilians, using indiscriminate weapons, and intentionally destroying civilian infrastructure. It has become an accepted fact – even among critics of Israel – that the offensive was a response to Hamas rocket fire. The rocket fire did indeed occur immediately before the assault, but it was in response to Israel’s breaking of the six-month cease-fire, which even Israeli officials in WikiLeaks cables admitted Hamas had kept to.

Diesel
11-16-2012, 04:45 PM
http://www.jewishpress.com/blogs/felafel-on-rye/hiroshima-on-my-mind/2012/11/16/

I'm thinking 'daisy cutters' for a start in Gaza...blanket bomb the islamics back into the sand from which they came. Then if needed use a precious nuke to finish the job.

And do pray that they rise up in the 'West bank' so we can drive them along with their 'brothers in islam' and hope they take their ugly women with them.

Diesel 88888888

Stylz
11-16-2012, 04:46 PM
Turkey is about the only Islamic country that has maintained some sibilance of a representative government for any real length of time. The rest devolve into a strong man - fascism within a few years at the most.

OK, so...democracy only if who you elect believes what America believes....deja vu. Exactly.

Stylz
11-16-2012, 04:48 PM
http://www.jewishpress.com/blogs/felafel-on-rye/hiroshima-on-my-mind/2012/11/16/

I'm thinking 'daisy cutters' for a start in Gaza...blanket bomb the islamics back into the sand from which they came. Then if needed use a precious nuke to finish the job.

And do pray that they rise up in the 'West band' so we can drive them along with their 'brothers in islam' and hope they take their ugly women with them.

Diesel 88888888

I started to read your statement, then was like "at least he isn't dumb enough to suggest a nuke like some idiot did on yahoo"...then I kept reading. Do you know your geography in the region, or how nukes work?

1 Patriot-of-many
11-16-2012, 04:48 PM
Don't get me wrong. I not a fan of any religion. Muslims are the worst of them, but you missed my point. Israel started this.

Did a quick search. Read this.

Israel’s Latest Assault on Gaza: The Lie of Who Started It
John Glaser, November 11, 2012
Print This | Share This | Comment

Israel has again attacked Gaza. In its aerial and ground assault that began on Saturday, November 10th, at least 7 Palestinians have been killed, 5 of them civilians, 3 of whom were children. Up to 52 others, including 6 women and 12 children, have been wounded.

One of the wounded is carried into a hospital in Gaza City following Israel’s shelling (Reuters/Mohammed Salem)

As in every vicious military offensive Israel carries out in Gaza, the dominant narrative is that it is a response to rocket fire from Gaza into southern Israel. This is how it’s being reported in the US, and this is how virtually every American understands it.

And it’s a lie.

It’s true that on Saturday, prior to the expanded Israeli bombardment, the military wing of the Popular Front For the Liberation of Palestine shot an anti-tank missile at an Israeli Defense Forces vehicle near the Gaza border, wounding four Israeli soldiers. But what prompted the firing of the anti-tank missile?

First, on Monday, November 5th, Israeli forces shot and killed 23 year old Ahmad Nabhani when he “approached the border fence with Israel.” According to at least one account, Nabhani was mentally challenged.

Then, on Thursday, November 8th, the Israeli Occupation Forces – eight tanks and four bulldozers, to be exact – invaded southern Gaza, shooting and killing a 13-year old boy. Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (via):

According to investigations conducted by PCHR, at approximately 16:30 on Thursday, as a result of the indiscriminate shooting by IOF military vehicles that had moved into the ‘Abassan village, 13-year-old Ahmed Younis Khader Abu Daqqa was seriously wounded by a bullet to the abdomen. At the time he was shot, Ahmed had been playing football with his friends in front of his family’s house, located nearly 1,200 meters away from the area where the IOF were present.

So, even if honest observers brush to the side the cruel and inhumane Israeli blockade on Gaza and refuse to let it influence the equation of exactly which side started this flare up of violence, it is clear Israel started this latest clash. And in response to the response, Israel has waged a harsh, disproportionate military assault.

This would be a simple thing to understand if, for example, Western media bothered to ask the other side what happened. Palestinian news media immediately reported that the anti-tank missile Israel was supposedly responding to was admitted to by the Popular Resistance Committees, who described it as “revenge” for preceding Israeli violence on Gaza. But that basic task of honest journalism is apparently out of the question.

Every single Israeli incursion or attack on Gaza is accompanied by the same narrative: Israel fairly responded to unprovoked Palestinian rocket fire. The last major war on Gaza, Operation Cast Lead in December ’08-January ’09, also carried this narrative. Israel committed war crimes in that one-sided conflict, targeting and killing hundreds of civilians, using indiscriminate weapons, and intentionally destroying civilian infrastructure. It has become an accepted fact – even among critics of Israel – that the offensive was a response to Hamas rocket fire. The rocket fire did indeed occur immediately before the assault, but it was in response to Israel’s breaking of the six-month cease-fire, which even Israeli officials in WikiLeaks cables admitted Hamas had kept to.
Listen tool, we're all on to you. Israel has been under attack EVERY SINGLE DAY. Only difference today is quantity of rockets. Israel has has enough 365/24/7. Scumbags like you like to play word games and play like they are neutral. Fact is you're a piece of shit that would've been arrested back in the days when the authorities on your Island had a backbone and didn't mind the invasion you're apologizing for.

Your narrative or should I say both your narratives begin with something that doesn't make sense. If Israel wanted to indiscriminately kill a bunch of your breather-en they'd go whole hog and eject all you fuckers from the land. Instead they gave up land for peace and where did that get them Muhammed?

Stylz
11-16-2012, 04:57 PM
Listen tool, we're all on to you. Israel has been under attack EVERY SINGLE DAY. Only difference today is quantity of rockets. Israel has has enough 365/24/7. Scumbags like you like to play word games and play like they are neutral. Fact is you're a piece of shit that would've been arrested back in the days when the authorities on your Island had a backbone and didn't mind the invasion you're apologizing for.

Your narrative or should I say both your narratives begin with something that doesn't make sense. If Israel wanted to indiscriminately kill a bunch of your breather-en they'd go whole hog and eject all you fuckers from the land. Instead they gave up land for peace and where did that get them Muhammed?
LOL. Hilarious insult and profanity laced rant with not one fact. Actually Israel continues to steal land and bulldoze houses. That is ultimately what this is all about. So you are to blind with hate to see the connection between the election and this new action huh. Evidence. Look it up.

Diesel
11-16-2012, 05:13 PM
The islamics have a 'hook' in their jaw and are being drawn to the fray with promises of 72 Virginians and the 'sweetness' of paradise lost to islam forever...but they dream on and charge into the breech to be squandered souls of destruction and devastation...not even to be remembered for they have already made an appearance in the 'old' books.

Diesel 88888888

charger0122
11-16-2012, 05:32 PM
72 goat virgins? camels? sheep? why would you want virgins anyways? gimme 72 sluts!

Helen Keller
11-16-2012, 05:37 PM
72 goat virgins? camels? sheep? why would you want virgins anyways? gimme 72 sluts!

how bout it.

give me 72 MILFS

blacksheep
11-16-2012, 05:48 PM
http://www.thelookingspoon.com/images/general/2012/difference_between_israel_and_hamas_attacks.jpg

Israel should just wipe these shit heads out.

N/A
11-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Ya'll are sparring with our illustrious, self-proclaimed military expert....who gets his info from sources such as this.
John Glaser??

http://news.antiwar.com/2012/11/16/petraeus-claims-he-consistently-said-benghazi-attack-was-work-of-terrorists/

Stylz
11-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Ya'll are sparring with our illustrious, self-proclaimed military expert....who gets his info from sources such as this.
John Glaser??

http://news.antiwar.com/2012/11/16/petraeus-claims-he-consistently-said-benghazi-attack-was-work-of-terrorists/

If you notice I typed "Did a quick search". I have never heard of that site. I did a search to find something that confirms what I already understood. That was the first thing *that I used on first page* to come up and low and behold it matched exactly what I understood. I typed in "how did Israel/Gaza conflict start". Was just looking for a quick confirmation to show you gentleman. Nice try though.

Cypher
11-16-2012, 06:09 PM
John Glaser??

Yeah, that's the funny thing about people like this they pretty much shine the light on themselves.

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-16-2012, 06:12 PM
LOL. Hilarious insult and profanity laced rant with not one fact. Look it up.

I did. Did you?

I love it. Constant barage of rockets and terrorist actions against civilians for fortyy fucking years and you come on here blaming the jews.

Get a fucking life Stylz. I don't like nazis and I like closet nazi pussies even less. You don't even have the balls to admit what a racist piece of shit you are.

Stylz
11-16-2012, 06:15 PM
I did. Did you?

I love it. Constant barage of rockets and terrorist actions against civilians for thrity fucking years and you som on here blaming the jews.

Get a fucking life Stylz. I don't like nazis and I like closet nazi pussies even less. You don't even have the balls to admit what a racist piece of shit you are.
LOL. More of the same. I'm saying Israel is the instigator in this case. Didn't say anything about "the Jews". You need to take a reading comprehension class my friend. Maybe look up the difference between Israel and Jews while you are at it. So what were you saying about racism? And shining the light on oneself? HAHAHA

charger0122
11-16-2012, 06:16 PM
how bout it.

give me 72 MILFS

hell yea 72 milfs shit ill die happy after that!

slamfire51
11-16-2012, 06:38 PM
Hopefully Israel will wipe the scum (Hamas) off the face of the earth.
This includes men, women, and CHILDREN. We all know women=children=future terrorist.

Kill em all and let Allah find enough virgins for all the dead.

Diesel
11-16-2012, 08:00 PM
Hopefully Israel will wipe the scum (Hamas) off the face of the earth.
This includes men, women, and CHILDREN. We all know women=children=future terrorist.

Kill em all and let Allah find enough virgins for all the dead.

That comes to a lot of 'dead' virgins...but I said Virginians...it's from an old anti islamic joke; sorry old muslim gets killed and goes to the great whatever...he's sitting there on a cloud with some fog when George Wasington steps in and kicks the living shit out of him and then leaves; a moment later Thomas Jefferson steps in and kicks the living shit out of him and leaves; before anyone else could show up the muslim cries out: "what's going one here?" Only to be answered by G-d himself; who said, "What part of Virginian didn't you understand?"

It's my favorite 'jahidist' joke.

Diesel 88888888

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-16-2012, 08:22 PM
I'm saying Israel is the instigator in this case.
And I'm saying you're full of shit and a too cowardly to admit your racism. Or can't you read?

You want to talk about comprehension? Why don't you read the Hamas charter and get back to me on this "they're innocent victims" thing?

Dumbass.

Stylz
11-16-2012, 08:53 PM
And I'm saying you're full of shit and a too cowardly to admit your racism. Or can't you read?

You want to talk about comprehension? Why don't you read the Hamas charter and get back to me on this "they're innocent victims" thing?

Dumbass.
Once again...you fail to comprehend correctly what I wrote even after I clarified it for you. You are pretty dense my friend. Calm down and read what I write. I never said or suggested they are innocent victims. For the third time (Israel is the instigator in this case). The "in this case" portion should of clued you in to the fact that I'm not saying they are completely innocent. You definitely suggest Israel is though.

Diesel
11-16-2012, 08:59 PM
We're talking about a building war...there are no innocents only victors and losers...win, loose or draw...this is a fight to the death for someone, someone just like you and me. Wanna place any bets on who wins? I thought not!

Diesel 88888888

silentkilla
11-16-2012, 09:20 PM
isreal is pretty tuff diesel, if they figure out alquida is the one behind it its going to a long drawn out war, possibly leading to ww3, are you ready???:fighter2::smiley10:

charger0122
11-16-2012, 09:26 PM
this thread is full of commie pos fail! EPIC!

silentkilla
11-16-2012, 09:30 PM
GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!

Diesel
11-16-2012, 09:36 PM
isreal is pretty tuff diesel, if they figure out alquida is the one behind it its going to a long drawn out war, possibly leading to ww3, are you ready???:fighter2::smiley10:

Yep, I'm ready...have been all my life; born a month after WW-II started...got to watch it all happen. islam is alquida and that is all there is to it. They are the enemy of all mankind...ask me whether I care about what happens to islam, go ahead ask!

Diesel 88888888

charger0122
11-16-2012, 09:42 PM
GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!

10 fuckin 4!

Diesel
11-16-2012, 09:57 PM
:terrorist::terrorist:

silentkilla
11-16-2012, 10:01 PM
DO YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO ISLAM DIESEL????????????????????????

Diesel
11-16-2012, 10:07 PM
DO YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO ISLAM DIESEL????????????????????????

No, I don't care!

silentkilla
11-16-2012, 10:12 PM
LOL, FIGURES LOL

silentkilla
11-16-2012, 10:14 PM
GOT ENOUGH AMMO STOCKED TO TAKE OUT HALF THE MUSLIM FUCKERS. YOU RUN OUT HOLLER AT ME DIESEL, I GOT YOUR BACK:violent068:

Diesel
11-17-2012, 06:53 AM
GOT ENOUGH AMMO STOCKED TO TAKE OUT HALF THE MUSLIM FUCKERS. YOU RUN OUT HOLLER AT ME DIESEL, I GOT YOUR BACK:violent068:

OK, you got my back so you must know where I'm at, that being the case who's got our left flank...? (I know better than to ask tha one.) LAGC?

Diesel 88888888

Syph
11-17-2012, 07:53 AM
Were the native American's racist for killing US citizens? Your arguments are so full of shite you haven't a foot to stand on.

You argument is essentially this (However, I will apply it to native Americans since you can't get over your racist Arab and (positive) racist Jewish views):

The Shawnee had legitimate claim to the land now occupied by the state of Virginia. The tribe had lived there for thousands of years. However, there is a split in the Shawnee culture to form the (fictional, for the sake of argument) Shawnaa people. These people have always lived on the land and now achieve their own independence. The Shawnaa are seen by Americans as an illegitimate people always ruled over by the Shawnee. They take the land and tell the Shawnaa to go back home.

Can you see why the Shawnaa would hate the USA? Can you see why the Shawnaa would fire missiles into Richmond? Can you see why it would be hypocritical to occupy and build houses on Shawnaa reserves.

This is the foundation of your argument. The Jewish refugees could have been treated better by the world. Europe and the USA could have sheltered them from the savage Eastern European looters but we refused. We forced them to become the violent racists they had suffered under. The concentration camps had taught the refugees how to be ruthless and they used their ruthlessness and racist contempt for the Arabs by domineering over them in a state which is so pro-Jeiwsh and anti-Islam that many Israeli muslims suffer discrimination and prejudice.

The US find it so easy to support Israel because they were once similarly inclined racist bastards when it comes to indigenous populations and their right to land and independence. They had no problems trampling the native Americans and have no trouble supporting the Israelis in their similar actions.

The US made its mistakes more than 150 years ago and yet support this kind of Renaissance barbarity because Israelis cry anti-semite the second they are criticised.

Diesel
11-17-2012, 07:58 AM
There is nothing wrong with or about racism...we all, ALL, have it to varying degrees...it helps us defend our own and kill off the enemy for cause (cause we don't like the sons of bitches, etc.). The 'racism' slander is just something the PC crowd use to shut up folks who won't buy into their bilge.

Diesel 88888888

El Laton Caliente
11-17-2012, 08:58 AM
The US find it so easy to support Israel because they were once similarly inclined racist bastards when it comes to indigenous populations and their right to land and independence. They had no problems trampling the native Americans and have no trouble supporting the Israelis in their similar actions.

You need to go back and read Samuel Clemens' (Mark Twain) writings on his travels in the Holy Land from about 150 years ago. The area that is now Israel was VERY sparely populated by almost equal numbers of Jews, Christians and Muslims. The Zionist movement started in the late 1800s moved numbers of Jews into the area who started irrigated farming and industry. The people that now claim to be "Palestinians" were migratory workers that came from mainly Egypt and Syria for work under the new Jewish economy. After the 1948 war the Arab nations ejected the Jews, over a million, but would not repatriate the Arab workers who have been used as a pawn since.

The name "Palestinian" did not come into use until the 1960s when Yasser Arafat (Egyptian) coined the term. Prior to the 1960s the "Palestinians" still referred to themselves as Arab or by country of origin, Syrian, Egyptian, etc.

FYI, most of the acutual native, to Israel, Arabs became Israeli citizens after the 1948 war. There were numbers, around half, that fought against the Arab invaders in 1948.

Of course, if you read the Arab version, they will tell you that Jerusalem was always Muslim Arab...

Diesel
11-17-2012, 09:19 AM
Jews and christian Jews both fled Israel in droves to avoid the Romans...a small few remained only to be overwhelmed by the pedophile prophet and his demand of 'submit or die' which we know as islam.

It's gonna be a great fight folks, get out your program or 'testiment' be your choice and let's get some popcorn made!

Really, it is time for US to cut off all aid to the arabs...unless they are giving us 'cheap' oil or something.

Diesel 88888888

mrkalashnikov
11-17-2012, 10:21 AM
I see this thread has brought out the usual Euro-tard suspects...and you guys keep going for the bait.

Diesel
11-17-2012, 11:15 AM
I see this thread has brought out the usual Euro-tard suspects...and you guys keep going for the bait.

Euro-tard, I like that...sorry I didn't think it up myself. Bait, yum, isn't that something called sushi? Not to let 'crab bait' or 'gator bait' and etc., confuse the issue.

Diesel 88888888

:coffee:

silentkilla
11-17-2012, 11:19 AM
be nice if people were not so damn serious all the time and had a little fun in there life

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-17-2012, 11:35 AM
Were the native American's racist for killing US citizens? Your arguments are so full of shite you haven't a foot to stand on.
You wan't to talk about an argument with no feet? Re-read any post you've made on this forum.

You're saying that 100 rockets is the equivalent of a peacefull protest. You lost all sense of reality right there. Everything else you claim is suspect.

You argument is essentially this (However, I will apply it to native Americans since you can't get over your racist Arab and (positive) racist Jewish views):

The Shawnee had legitimate claim to the land now occupied by the state of Virginia. The tribe had lived there for thousands of years. However, there is a split in the Shawnee culture to form the (fictional, for the sake of argument) Shawnaa people. These people have always lived on the land and now achieve their own independence. The Shawnaa are seen by Americans as an illegitimate people always ruled over by the Shawnee. They take the land and tell the Shawnaa to go back home.
I have never made the argument above. Quote where I have said this. Do it.

Can you see why the Shawnaa would hate the USA? Can you see why the Shawnaa would fire missiles into Richmond? Can you see why it would be hypocritical to occupy and build houses on Shawnaa reserves.
No, but I can see you're just angry there's a black man in the white house. Four more years! Get over it, racist!

Syph
11-17-2012, 12:21 PM
You're saying that 100 rockets is the equivalent of a peacefull protest. You lost all sense of reality right there. Everything else you claim is suspect.
I'm saying 100 rockets is justified when your country is being occupied by white men hell bent on driving Arabs into the sea. This is resisting the invasion of lands that are being illegitimately seized by said invaders.

Peaceful protest is useless against Israelis who have learned the lessons of the Holocaust by only accepting murder and submission as methods of negotiation. The day a peaceful Palestinian protest achieves anything in Israel is the day pigs will sprout wings and fly away. One of the legacies of that genocide will be the sadistic suppression of the Palestinians.

I have never made the argument above. Quote where I have said this. Do it.
Do you deny the following?

You have previously claimed there is no such thing as a Palestinian.
You have previously claimed that Israel is justified in its occupation because "Palestinians" have no claim to the land.
You have previously claimed that said "Palestinians" should return to their rightful homes in Syria, Egypt etc.

If you deny any of these points, I'll bother to dig through your previous arguments. The argument was illustrative and the points above are counters to the points above.

No, but I can see you're just angry there's a black man in the white house. Four more years! Get over it, racist!
No, I'm angry that old white men in Jerusalem are suppressing the indigenous inhabitants of a land they clearly have no moral right to live in.

silentkilla
11-17-2012, 12:26 PM
jesus, can't we all get along???:oh:

Diesel
11-17-2012, 12:32 PM
O'h hell, drive the momsers into the see...it's all they deserve...in memory of Ariel Sharon who gave them all of Gaza for peace and they sent rockets instead.

The old pedophile prophet mohammed lied when he said there would never be another Jewish state...sucks to be him I guess but islam is better known for molesting children than the former.

Maybe this is the new beginning everyone wants in the middle East...with islam scraped off our boots and dozed into the sea.

Dieael 88888888

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-17-2012, 12:33 PM
I'm saying 100 rockets is justified when your country is being occupied by white men hell bent on driving Arabs into the sea. This is resisting the invasion of lands that are being illegitimately seized by said invaders.
Jews are not white. Ask any of your KKK friends, racist.

The day a peaceful Palestinian protest...
There is no such thing. Hence, "intifada". One would have to ignore that word to come to the conclusions you have. Either that or they just hate Jews real bad.

Do you deny the following?

Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Gay Nazi Movement?

No, I'm angry that old Black men in the White House are suppressing the indigenous inhabitants of a land they clearly have no moral right to live in.
I changed a couple of your proper nouns to illustrate how plainly racist you are.

Please feel free to rage shit all over the thread again.

Syph at the "Peace Protest".
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0w_Pl65xea8/TNabZWTjexI/AAAAAAAAAEM/NhTMJNKf4sk/s1600/634.jpg

Diesel
11-17-2012, 12:40 PM
Jews are not white. Ask any of you KKK friends, racist.

There is no such thing. Hence, "intifada". One would have to ignore that word to come to the conclusions you have. Either that or they just hate Jews real bad.

I changed a couple of your proper nouns to illustrate how plainly racist you are.

Ah, Bruce Willis at his best.

Diesel 88888888

silentkilla
11-17-2012, 12:44 PM
Jews are not white. Ask any of you KKK friends, racist.

son of a bitch!!!!!:yeah:

jet3534
11-18-2012, 09:05 AM
I'd like to think that everything was on hold to see if Romney got elected.

What I don't understand is why (per exit polls) 3/4 of American Jews voted for Obama. Can someone explain this to me?

jet3534
11-18-2012, 09:24 AM
The Shawnee had legitimate claim to the land now occupied by the state of Virginia.

Indians for the most part lived in warrior societies that made war on other Indians. The white man beat them at their own game doing to them what they did to themselves.

Diesel
11-18-2012, 09:25 AM
What I don't understand is why (per exit polls) 3/4 of American Jews voted for Obama. Can someone explain this to me?

As a Jew I can tell you...I have no fucking idea why some Jews voted for POS POTUS bambam...collective guilt trip perhaps based on our past history with slavery (often denied). We owned and operated many of the slave auction sheds where standing merchandise was exchanged for full value in silver, gold, cotton, and etc. At least they were worth something in those days and people wanted them...after the War of Northern Aggression the slaves, even those who fought in the war on both sides, were essentially abandoned and only the kindness of plantation owners who allowed their former 'live stock' to remain in the 'baracoon' that provided them with continuing shelter and food made survival possible...up until the 1968 'civil rights' era when the old baracoons had to be cleared to put in barns and sheds for the brand new cotton picking machines. Bite the hand that feeds you and you starve!

Were it not illegal there would be 'slavery' today instead of the 'floating economic bondage' associated with migrant workers from Mexico and elsewhere.

Diesle 88888888

:coffee:

CigarGuy
11-18-2012, 11:10 AM

Sorry, I've been away but......
CORRECT! You got it! How many rockets do you think Texas would take from Mexico before retaliation?
Um, I'm thinking ONE?
So, 450 wasn't enough?

N/A
11-18-2012, 11:12 AM
Sorry, I've been away but......
CORRECT! You got it! How many rockets do you think Texas would take from Mexico before retaliation?
Um, I'm thinking ONE?
So, 450 wasn't enough?

Right now, they don't even take rocks being thrown across the river.....

weevil
11-18-2012, 01:19 PM
Indians for the most part lived in warrior societies that made war on other Indians. The white man beat them at their own game doing to them what they did to themselves.

Yes the Native Americans had been killing each other and waging war over land for thousands of year. More powerful tribes overwhelmed and enslaved lesser tribes on a regular basis.

Yet because we did the exact same thing we're evil racists.

What's really funny is you have Brits preaching to us about it when their ancestors were arguably the worst and most racist conquerers of all time. They built an empire that the sun sun never set on with the blood of indigenous wogs around the world.

After what the Brits did to the real Indians in India and the rest of your former "colonies" you have the nerve to preach at us or the Israelis or anyone else about racism???

How about what your people did to the Celtic tribes that had been living in Britain for thousands of years?

And you dare to act superior to us?

You better look at the history of your own tribe before you think you have the right to preach to anyone else about racism.

Diesel
11-18-2012, 01:29 PM
Call me a (insert racist slur) but don't call me 'Politically Correct' the former is much to be preferred, as for those who yell 'racist' at US I just don't care...so what, they can't deal with strength and truth so they snivel 'racist' at every turn.

Some times I envy the American Indians just a little...many's the time I've wished (prayed) for a 'reservation' to retreat to...too old for Aliya to Israel...but!

Diesel 88888888